[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

ravairie said: giselle_tw I agree, lets try to avoid things that may cause fanwars. I'm not here for that haha... I'm all for MinShin Love :x
Let's not take other thread/blog/comment's negativity here and just ignore them (lets not try to generalized, there are also open minded fans there).  We are here for both LMH and PSH because we love them together and individually.  ;;)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Not sure if this has been posted before?
From @THEheirsDVD on twitter
1. Hi~ This is The promotion team of the heirs' directer's cut dvd. I want to say about the DVD contents confirmed. 

2. The basic video : NG, Making film, Commentary = 500min. The undisclosed photo 30 pcs. The script 20th episode. 

3. The postcard 6 pcs. The special benefit : Undisclosed OST, Poster 1 pcs. 

4. The actors are in commentary : LeeMinHo, ParkShinHye, KimWooBin, ChoiJinHyeok, KangMinHyeok(CNBLUE), KangShinHyo directer.

5. As well, I am going to tell you more details and further information if something is confirmed. 

6. Of course, about Pre-payment. We hope you have continued support and interest. With best wishes & Have a brilliant day♡ Thank you

Edit-Credit to yoonghyun from Minhyuk and Krystal couple thread  :)

feliciawst said: xiux said: feliciawst said: xiux said:

When they stand up and hold hands…

Host: I came to ask about the concept behind your outfit today.

PSH: Oh… (shyly) can I tell the truth?

Host: Of course!

PSH: Because I want to win Best Couple with Tan, a lot of shippers (haha the Chinese translation means fans-who-like-the-TanSang-couple) said that we are like Romeo and Juliet. So… (laughs shyly and can't continue).

Host: Then will the two of you stand up please! Let's see if there's a Romeo and Juliet atmosphere. (LMH is also giggling at this point!!) Min Ho-sshi, please come forward. Shin Hye-sshi as well. (They both get up and come forward while giggling). Let's see if the two are like Romeo and Juliet! How about you two hold hands? Yes yes. (LMH takes her hand lol the two of them are SO SHY AND CUTE HERE.) Do they look like Romeo and Juliet?

Fans: Yes!!!

Host: Did you guys coordinate this Romeo and Juliet thing?

LMH: You didn't tell me earlier! I didn't know! (They both laugh)

PSH: I thought he would have the Romeo charm and air.

LMH: The feeling is that she is a pure goddess.

Host: Then what was your concept? Hers was Juliet and yours?

LMH: Mine… because the fans really like me in blue suits, so I wore a blue suit with print.

Host: Ah I see. On this side, it's purely for LMH's fans…

PSH: And I did it for the drama fans.

Host: Ah I see thank you, applause for the two please. 

(The two of them continue to be shy and adorable, both covering their face.)

Hello guys good morning. While driving this morning and listening to Heirs OST :) a thought comes to my mind.. Remember during the press con of Heirs when LMH initiated that they hold hands for the press and PSH is so shy. However, during the SBS awards, when LMH do the same thing, PSH gave in easily.. hahaha... just my thought... so many things have happened in a span 4 months hahaha... 

OliveS said: Hello guys good morning. While driving this morning and listening to Heirs OST :) a thought comes to my mind.. Remember during the press con of Heirs when LMH initiated that they hold hands for the press and PSH is so shy. However, during the SBS awards, when LMH do the same thing, PSH gave in easily.. hahaha... just my thought... so many things have happened in a span 4 months hahaha... 

wienya said: giselle_tw said: HI MinShiners, just finished back reading, seems that some people get a bit distracted by MinHo thread and some of his fans. As some of you may aware, I'm Shinhye fans to begin with. I may not love Minho before Heirs, but now I'm seeing different light in him and respect him even more. :-* :) :)
I'm glad people being open in this thread, but I'm really hope that you guys can keep grounded and less emotional upon minoz B-) . Since this is an open thread please note that some of minoz can come by and visit this thread and read about your comment and it could caused fanwar. The last thing I wish is Minshin and minoz become enemy. Fanwar between fandom and Shipper is suck L-) L-) !! Really, I'm saying this because of my past experience. I'm witnessing where fans and Shipper are divided. People tend to brand Shippers are the crazy one and delulu. It's always Shipper get the bad name. I really wish it will not happening to MinShin Shipper. It will ruin our beautiful couple name. =((
Cause its not just hurting minoz side, it also will effect the progress of MinShin relationship in future. As many know, SH really avoid antis. Fanwar between MinShin and Minoz I believe, is the last thing she hope for. I'm afraid she will close her heart knowing that she had to face more antis in her life. 
Some of you maybe need to look up more personal blogger and Minoz personal webfans, I found many of them really like MinShin and hoping that they get together in real life. Yes, I do aware that in Soompi thread they don't talk much about Minshin, but it doesnt mean everyone of them dislike Minshin. Some might not as vocal as the one who keep posting. So I'm just hoping people can avoid assuming that all Minoz hate MinShin just because one of two statement you've read from Haters or non shipper. 
As I said before, I found many personal minoz blogger that really like MinShin. Some even create one dedicated blog just for ShinHye because the come to love her after Heirs. I've read lots of minoz comment how cute SH and MH and wish them to go out for real. Some hoping the not going public, some hoping Dispatch to catch them. Yeah, most of their comment are just like us. It just they don't come here. They spazz between them because hey, they spazz with their own minoz family there, just like us spazz with our Minshin family here. 
I tend do not bother comment posted in public web like Netizen Buzz, Youtube commet or Allkpop or public blog (Koalas or Dramabeans):-@ :-@ , because mostly only haters whose really vocal. All the well grounded fans don't post their comment there because they have their own room and they don't have any problem with Shippers. And Haters always go to those kind of web because they don't have any other place to burst their hate and they just plain coward because they can remain anon in open public web like that. We don't have to follow their rhythm. 
If you see people bashing MinShin just simply ignore them do not need to lower your level like them :>. If you want to discus, choose to make it private and not in public. Bashing strictly forbid for this thread ! Sorry I have to be harsh. I want this thread to be welcome to Minoz too. I don't want Minoz who visit this thread feel like "Oh so you guys hate minoz, then why should I care about MinShin then" 
Some Minoz might interested to join our ship, but when they read comment about we saying bad thing, Minoz this and Minoz that, in the end they will get defensive and hating Minshin instead. And that's really a pity. Because I really don't want people says MinShin fans only come from ShinHye fans, Uggh that's really annoying and downgrading SH and her Fandom. I really want MinShin fans are from both StarAngel and Minoz. 
Hope people can understand my rambling and continue spazz without hurting another party. Our ship is sail !! And thats what I care the most :) 

I just wanna say I really love you all. Emphasizing positivity, posting gifs and pics and vids even though we've seen some of them before (KEEP POSTING ANYWAY!!) You make me happy. :x
Anyway as I've always said, I'm not the type of shipper to look for clues whether my OTP is dating. I just enjoy the chemistry and from some BTS I've felt like LMH and PSH seem like just really good friends and when you put two good-looking people together - BAM!!!! People naturally want to see them together. Plus, like the actors, it's not easy for viewers to separate the characters from the people who play them. Buuuuut...it must be the influence of this thread but after SBS Awards I really started thinking... all their adorable shyness can't just be fanservice right?? I can understand if the clothes they wear and the hand-holding make their fans happy but those are ACTIONS. They're not filming so there's no need to act their FEELINGS anymore. Look at how they giggle and get embarrassed when the host asked them to randomly hold hands like Romeo and Juliet. They genuinely make each other nervous in a warm and fuzzy way :) And man all their feels from winning Best Couple?? Wouldn't it be more personally satisfying to win an acting/popularity award? But it seemed like the Best Couple award was something they really looked forward to (even though it was pretty obvious who would win). The way they thanked each other was so tender (with full-on eye contact) and the GRIN on LMH's face when PSH says her thank you's is just adorable.
I'm too pragmatic to continue fantasizing but like everybody here I just wish them all the best.I can't get enough of them though, this thread is truly paradise for shippers like me. If you guys know of any other communities/pages/forums that also looooove MinShin either in English/Chinese, please share here too?? I won't abandon this forum - after all, you guys were the ones who inspired me to get an account and jump in the fray!
tumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o1_250.giftumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o2_250.giftumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o3_250.giftumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o4_250.giftumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o5_250.giftumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o6_250.gif

lightforyou said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole throught her face b-( for a moment i was so scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

@pieceofrainbow
 ..No doubt Ji Sub's acting is good even Jong Suk's but in this case, Kim Tan's character connects more with people because his character is the MOST NORMAL (though still exaggerated-it's a drama for goodness sake!) compared to a drama centralized to a person with special abilities that is to be able to see ghosts and able to hear other people's thoughts (how many can relate to that?). If Heirs could have someone with that special ability I think Won & Tan's father & step-mother would have been dead by then. Woo Bin will not be so angry and Shin Hye would have been a real "NEW MONEY". So my point is why even start comparing when it is a different genre altogether. It's like asking me to compare who is a better actor; Heath Ledger (as Joker) and Adam Sandler (in Big Daddy).

Sorry to cut ur post short chingu. Highlight number 1: AGREED! A lot of us normal people went through Tan's phase as a teenager so ppl can relate more. To me the ppl who didn't agree on him winning the title didn't understand the character and the message sent. (But they can relate to seeing ghosts/hearing ppl's thoughts??????)Highlight number 2: LOL! Spot on babe!

Archived