[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

rikasnail

said:

lightforyou

said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this pic, both of them like a young couple getting an advice and guidance about what married life would be, before they says I DO =))
tumblr_myoa3i62Ks1s8m1l7o7_r1_1280.jpg

bone said:

rikasnail

said:

lightforyou

said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

Guest sailingstarss

T_T i failed!!! to upload my image..

minshin fan hope

ps:newbie that failed to understand how to upload an image.. sobsssss..BTW.. u may kiss the bride

So this is where you "Heirlings" have being hiding  "MINSHIN" thread.... I approve  :)>-
Any ways I read an article, not sure if it was posted here but there was a part that had me smiling like a perv...

"The truth is, soon after we met Lee Min Ho, we asked about the kissing scene with Park Shin Hye. Different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy and he said he just did what is written on the script. Also, the journalist who asked the question and Lee Min Ho both admitted that the kiss was somewhat ‘Sexual’.

The kissing after taking off the apron was written as ‘Be sexual’ in the script. I also acted out the part thinking that what I am taking off is not an apron but something else (Smile). When I act, I am not someone who rehearses with an actress in advance. I only said that I am going to be intense when acting out the scene. I prefer an immediate response and interaction. The script sets the concept to ‘Be sexual’ and after that, the rest is all up to actors and actresses."

That explains why his hands were shaking like he was nervous ;)) Min-Ho your so naughty...I LOVE IT :))

and why that scene was so HOT, it was the heat emitting from Min Ho and Shin Hye... 

:\"> :\"> ;))

Guest branwen

faidaris said: OliveS said: Was reading in PSH fansite chat room that they are accusing PSH of flirting with LMH the whole time during the awards night. I definite DISAGREE... If two person like each other, no need to flirt. It comes out naturally with their actions, gestures, eye contact, and the likes... Im a newbie here . Please do assist me in posting / commenting or using this thread!
Btw, all of you are awesome! Happy New Year 

Guest tropicalgirl

@vala87 Chingu are you sure you're not a mind reader? what you wrote it's exactly what it's in my mind and how i feel about uri OTP. it's beautifully and well thought written.@giselle_tw YEES, i noticed too that LMH said "Nee" and Minho ssi, that's what we called saying it from your heart because you're just too happy until your forget you are in sbs awards not in the closset.EDIT: @pieceofrainbow is a mind reader too hahaa

I want to know what reaction from both of  LMH and PSH agency when two of them just showing their emotion in public like that. I imagine like :
when best couple "why your holding hands like that, holding hands is for real couple" 
when best couple speech " why minho  mention about the rumor it just make people more believe there is something between you two, why shin ye  have to be so sweet and honest when saying thank you she just make minho confused how to react so he just smile akward"
when romeo and juliet moment " why you compliment each other with sincerity and raw emotion like that, why both of you have to be shy and yet so happy when mc told you to act like romeo & juliet, this is fanservice act like you did it with your other co star "

when PSH winning top excellent " minho ssi dont you aware that shin hye wear backless gown?why you hug her?you did it on purpose right? or you just trying find a reason to hug her"

when staring in each speech "stop staring with feelings like that!shin ye ssi your face just totally saying i'm in love with this man, people know your face is glowing when in love"
when closset kissing scene appear " minho ssi, dont put your proud,naughty,satisfied face, you supposed to be cool about it, remember that you just follow the script in that kiss scene not because you like it"
well PSH and LMH will have a long conversation with their agency after sbs award  =))   =))

Happy New Year everyone!!!  Finally I'm able to write a post here!  I have so many thoughts to share.  Yesterday at work I checked my phone during lunch and all I got out of it was "holding hands!" which made my heart flutter :x  then "deny dating?! on stage" and my heart went :-O all in matter of seconds!  LOL! 

Normally I don't allow myself to get delusional.  Usually level headed and more cautious type so bear with me with this post!  :))

This pic is clearly photo-shopped and I have no idea who the girl is but let's just pretend its PSH.

:))  So here's LMH and PSH wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!!  Hope this works cuz its been so long that I posted pics.   (credit: cafe.daum)

2159EE4052BC0BDF150A55

2159EE4052BC0BDF150A552159EE4052BC0BDF150A55

Sorry for the double image!!  Tried to edit but then end up double posting!  :(

Okay one more delusional thought.  LOL!  :))

I know everyone is disappointed that PSH did not stand up and hug LMH when he won.  Because I even noticed that.  BUT I was thinking (BIG delusional mind overboard here!  GASP!!!  :-O)  If she did stand up to give him a hug, then he would have hugged her and put his hands on her back like he did when she won.  And we all know what happened when he did it the first time!  She almost tripped walking to the stage because she was in such a daze after that electrifying touch of his hands on her BARE back!!!  MUHAHAHA....

:)) :))

Goes back to being a level-headed person....

Just a suggestion guys. Can we help out Shin Hye's thread too? Like post there more regularly because when I look at it, it seems so evident that Min Ho's popularity is >>> Shin Hye's popularity. His thread has like 1500 pages and her thread has like 500 pages. LOL It's like triple, so his popularity is probably triple hers. :D
ShinHye Threadhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/25734/park-shin-hye-%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C/p513

Happy new years 2014 guys......in this new years I had a great dream when I watched two beautiful person meet and for me,watching SBS DRAMA AWARD like watching THE HEIRS SEASON 2 but off screen :D

CONGRAT FOR BEAUTIFUL JULIET PARK SHIN HYE FOR WINNING 3 AWARD

CONGRAT FOR OVERLOAD HANDSOME MR BEST DRESSED LEE MINHO FOR WINNING 5 AWARD

CONGRAT FOR ANOTHER CAST LIKE KIM JIWOON,KIM TAN AND EUNSANG MOM,KIM WON AND KIM WOOBIN FOR THEIR AWARD <:-P

I'm happy,minshin can make us smile and laugh like crazy

but when I saw another comment like THEY SAID MINSHIN HAS NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL:

1.When shin came with wedding dress and minho came with blue tuxedo,they suggestion about their not in couple thing so they didnt communication after the heirs done.

2.They make a comparison when minho won best couple in his biggest drama,they said minho looks happy at the moment and after the show is over many fancam who saw he and her co star still together but in sbs award minho just give a slight smile when shin hye won

excelent actress and after the ended the show,no fancam and no selca for this two

3.The last reason that make me angry.They said happy when they know minho and shinhye doesnt sitting together and they saw it's only shinhye who has a feeling with minho but he is not

well.........this is my answer for the suggestion

1.That is true shinhye doesnt tell minho about the dress code but.......maybe they skip the interview when mc lee hwi jae ask him,he looks guilty and dissapointed when she didnt tell him because he want same like her.And when shin hye said the concept is ROMEO AND JULIET,we can look at minho face.he is giggled like happy shinhye describe their relation like that.And when the mc ask the audience

Is they like romeo juliet? minho said YES/NE that does meant....he really want it to be romeo ;)

2.Okay.....I saw that old capture and video but for me when minho with her old costar he like adore and respect her because he is her dongsaeng.but yes I saw his giggled but when I saw his stare when shinhye won it felts like more deep not like dongsaeng adore his noona or kids giggles to play around but his stare like.......I dont know because i cant describe but you can fell his sincere an his eyes like talking something.and for me its not ignore his costar but respect her speech because she almost cried in the stage.If he giggled like he do it like before that make him direspectful and not gentle.Like minshin shipper said the vibe like PROUD BOYFRIEND TO HER GIRLFRIEND

3.Okay....for the last for me so funny.... :)) Why? beCAUSE they dont know the reason why they sit separate.Shinhye has to go to another award so the chair cant be empty because their seat in front of the stage so not good in camera when broacast .And good news is no actress sit beside him but his brother so they cant make another conclude will said minho doesnt attract to her because he sit beside another actress bla bla bla like that.Well if you watch again when mc LEE HWI JAE (THANK TO HIM) minho said actually they have sit together but because she has another scedule so she cant but still for me their position can make easier for making eye contact each other kekekeke

and for shinhye flirt.....I'm not is psh side since I'm a big her fans but WHO IS INITIATE HOLDING HANDS WHEN THEY WIN BEST COUPLE?

WHO IS INTIATE HUG HER WHEN SHE WON BEST ACTRESS?AND WHO IS INITIATE FOR HOLDING HER HAND(AGAIN)WHEN MC LEE HWI JAE ASK HIM TO STANDING TO FACE HER

well....its like their skip many minshin moment kekekeke

and.....of course I saw it another his costar when he winning best actor I'm sorry to said this but she make her move first to hold his arm

but shin hye for me sooooo passive last night.she didnt dare give him hug even he turn his body to invite her but she scared and shy to antifans of course...

So......if you said shinhye flirt first and minho dont do nothing?they are wrong because They like soulmate for me

Their act so....pure and sincere for each other

If the audience like so ji sub can feel their love how about us? We felt 100% their chemistry is Great...... ^:)^ >:) 8->

Guest ThessC

I backed read a little from shinhye.org's chatroom and from what I've read, I think the fans who hate her interactions with LMH are Geunshin (Jang Geun Suk

ETA: Just wanted to add that I'm not generalizing the Geunshin shippers. I'm just stating something that was relied to me by a former Geunshin fan. Maybe a former Geunshin can give us an insight.

No bashing for my lovely PSH who ever she like i will support her as long PSH is HAPPY ok specially if it's LMH :) dream come thru

noonanana

said: Happy new years 2014 guys......in this new years I had a great dream when I watched two beautiful person meet and for me,watching SBS DRAMA AWARD like watching THE HEIRS SEASON 2 but off screen

:D

CONGRAT FOR BEAUTIFUL JULIET PARK SHIN HYE FOR WINNING 3 AWARD CONGRAT FOR OVERLOAD HANDSOME MR BEST DRESSED LEE MINHO FOR WINNING 5 AWARD CONGRAT FOR ANOTHER CAST LIKE KIM JIWOON,KIM TAN AND EUNSANG MOM,KIM WON AND KIM WOOBIN FOR THEIR AWARD <:-P I'm happy,minshin can make us smile and laugh like crazy but when I saw another comment like THEY SAID MINSHIN HAS NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL: 1.When shin came with wedding dress and minho came with blue tuxedo,they suggestion about their not in couple thing so they didnt communication after the heirs done. 2.They make a comparison when minho won best couple in his biggest drama,they said minho looks happy at the moment and after the show is over many fancam who saw he and her co star still together but in sbs award minho just give a slight smile when shin hye won excelent actress and after the ended the show,no fancam and no selca for this two 3.The last reason that make me angry.They said happy when they know minho and shinhye doesnt sitting together and they saw it's only shinhye who has a feeling with minho but he is not well.........this is my answer for the suggestion 1.That is true shinhye doesnt tell minho about the dress code but.......maybe they skip the interview when mc lee hwi jae ask him,he looks guilty and dissapointed when she didnt tell him because he want same like her.And when shin hye said the concept is ROMEO AND JULIET,we can look at minho face.he is giggled like happy shinhye describe their relation like that.And when the mc ask the audience Is they like romeo juliet? minho said YES/NE that does meant....he really want it to be romeo

;)

2.Okay.....I saw that old capture and video but for me when minho with her old costar he like adore and respect her because he is her dongsaeng.but yes I saw his giggled but when I saw his stare when shinhye won it felts like more deep not like dongsaeng adore his noona or kids giggles to play around but his stare like.......I dont know because i cant describe but you can fell his sincere an his eyes like talking something.and for me its not ignore his costar but respect her speech because she almost cried in the stage.If he giggled like he do it like before that make him direspectful and not gentle.Like minshin shipper said the vibe like PROUD BOYFRIEND TO HER GIRLFRIEND 3.Okay....for the last for me so funny....

:)

) Why? beCAUSE they dont know the reason why they sit separate.Shinhye has to go to another award so the chair cant be empty because their seat in front of the stage so not good in camera when broacast .And good news is no actress sit beside him but his brother so they cant make another conclude will said minho doesnt attract to her because he sit beside another actress bla bla bla like that.Well if you watch again when mc LEE HWI JAE (THANK TO HIM) minho said actually they have sit together but because she has another scedule so she cant but still for me their position can make easier for making eye contact each other kekekeke and for shinhye flirt.....I'm not is psh side since I'm a big her fans but WHO IS INITIATE HOLDING HANDS WHEN THEY WIN BEST COUPLE? WHO IS INTIATE HUG HER WHEN SHE WON BEST ACTRESS?AND WHO IS INITIATE FOR HOLDING HER HAND(AGAIN)WHEN MC LEE HWI JAE ASK HIM TO STANDING TO FACE HER well....its like their skip many minshin moment kekekeke and.....of course I saw it another his costar when he winning best actor I'm sorry to said this but she make her move first to hold his arm but shin hye for me sooooo passive last night.she didnt dare give him hug even he turn his body to invite her but she scared and shy to antifans of course... So......if you said shinhye flirt first and minho dont do nothing?they are wrong because They like soulmate for me Their act so....pure and sincere for each other If the audience like so ji sub can feel their love how about us? We felt 100% their chemistry is Great...... ^

^ >

8->

bone said:

rikasnail

said:

lightforyou

Guest sheila88

carnation18 said: bone said:

rikasnail

said:

lightforyou

Archived