[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Regarding Minho reply on how to kiss that guys should move more, after he reply,he seem so anxiously and feeling uncertainty about how ShinHye will answer.
See below gif.MinshinKiss2_zps781ab33d.gif

I love SBS. We have discover the em - hwi jae and also the cameraman is minshin shipper,think they sure stalk in this thread too....haha
My place too is 3.26am but I was too excited, not because of New Year but us Minshin. :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHIN HYE AFTER SBS DRAMA AWARD
tumblr_mxpb0oGk7U1s8m1l7o3_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mxpb0oGk7U1s8m1l7o2_r1_1280.jpg
The coat looks familiar to me ^^

Kindly reminder : Chingus, please DO NOT quote images AND/OR videos please, Thank You. :)

LMH: "The feeling is that she is a pure goddess."
Oh LMH, YOU KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE PSH SO WELL. I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT WORD, BUT YOU ALWAYS SURPRISEME....wow! WHAT A STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL WORD DID YOU USE TO EXPLAIN HER DRESS CONCEPT. PURE GODDESS
You're so attracted to her, LMH. 
Indeed, she is a pure goddess.Don't she?
1546036_671331636252569_451238689_n.jpg
Sorry, my broken english

Yuhuuuu LMH & PSH interaction OFFSCREEN
I guess the 1st one was at the end of the awardLMH talking to PSH (look at the hair accessories)tumblr_myovdcHtzu1s8m1l7o1_1280.png
tumblr_myovdcHtzu1s8m1l7o3_r1_1280.png

And this one is SOOOO TINY, so i circle it :Dtumblr_myovdcHtzu1s8m1l7o2_r1_1280.jpg
credit as tagged via DC

REALLY really i feel soooooooooooooooooooooo happy and today go beyond my expectations already this tow r in love even they are denying now... always trust eyes .. love them both so much and love all of you happy new year chingu wish u and them all the best :* they give us a great gift today

Archived