[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAAAAAAANKSSS GAWWDDDDDD *I'm not regretting anymore to staying all at home while all people go outside to celebrate new year party hahahahahaa

wow i'm literally shaking right now. they held hands, LMH's body and eyes were turned to PSH while giving out his speech. gosh.

LMH said he heard a lot from others that are they really not dating. i don't know what to say really :((

What did he say??? Again????

@vanillakitties

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMGGGGG!! OMG OMG OMG!!
i'm more hype that KWB giving them the award... the other MC " oooooo rival rival" hahahahhaha 
and KWB was like " congratulation..." and MH was like "are you sincere?" WB was like " chukade~rimnida.." *with a biting teeth facial expression* =))i miss those frenemies!!! 
BUT OMG OMG MINSHIN HOLD HANDSS!!! Arghhhhhhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2iIIAuZnDcYyQxaxkRGO

Me too.........I never expect myself to be so excited when I see them holding hands, when they walk up the stage, when minho not even letting go of the hands even when they reached stageThis kim woo bin, why must you pass in between them........ X(
Do they look like in a wedding...in gown and suitwith flowerI'm dying of happiness now.....Shinhye was so shy....minho smile so sweet when shinhye called him minho oppa~~~minshin4_zps27d8ab7b.jpg
minshin5_zps4b5a2278.jpg

Omo.....omo.....omo..........they play the passionate closet kiss........not the air-kiss but passionate kiss.............I shouted....OMGsee how minho expression..oops forget to cap......but mus see minho expression

Archived