Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul Say ′Twenty′ Director is as Handsome as a Celebrity

Appearing in a new movie together, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul took some time to compliment their director′s good looks. 

On March 16, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM′s Junho appeared on SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show. 

They talked a bit about their upcoming movie, Twenty, naturally leading into the topic of the director, Lee Byung Hun.

81527844.jpg

"He′s a genius," said Kang Ha Neul. "When I went into the meeting for Twenty, the director was sitting in the room by himself. I thought he was an actor for a different role. But later, I found out he was the director and became really surprised." 

Kim Woo Bin also chirped in, "If you watch Twenty, you′ll want to meet the director. He′s good at boxing and his body is nice too. He′s even as handsome as a celebrity." 

Director Lee Byung Hun previously worked on Today′s Love, Sunny, Neverending Story, Tazza 2, and Speed Scandal. 

Twenty will premiere on March 25. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89301/kim-woo-bin-and-kang-ha-neul-say-twenty-director-is-as-handsome-as-a-celebrity

-----
Kim Woo Bin Says His Broad Shoulders are All Thanks to His Trainer

Talking about Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul stated, "Kim Woo Bin has a way of killing a person′s hope." 

On March 16, the cast of Twenty appeared as guests on SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show. 

During the program, one radio listener shared, "I go to the same gym as Kim Woo Bin. I was pretty happy with myself when all of a sudden, Kim Woo Bin sat right in front of me. I quietly said I′m done exercising and went home." 

89305002.jpg

Kang Ha Neul explained, "Kim Woo Bin has a way of killing a person′s hope." 

When asked if he exercises frequently, Kim Woo Bin replied, "I can′t go when I′m busy, but when I′m free, I try to go. It′s a gym that I′ve been going to for a long time. I′ve been going there since I came to Seoul when I was 20 years old. When I was struggling, the coach helped me a lot. So I′ve been going there since." 

DJ Cultwo asked, "Were your shoulders always that broad? Or is that the result of exercise?" 

Kim Woo Bin answered, "It got broad because of exercise. I did swim when I was young, but more than that, it′s all because of the coach." 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89305/kim-woo-bin-says-his-broad-shoulders-are-all-thanks-to-his-trainer

-----
Kang Ha Neul Says He Has Been Single for Over a Year

Kang Ha Neul revealed that he has been without a girlfriend for about a year. 

During the March 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Kang Ha Neul shared the story behind filming Twenty.

Kang Ha Neul started, “I think I contributed about 15 percent to this movie,” and Kim Woo Bin also said, “I also think I’ve done 15 percent.” 2PM’s Junho humbly said, “I did 5 percent and the director did the rest.”

89307002.jpg

When DJ Cultwo asked Kang Ha Neul about his last relationship, he said, “I think it’s been about a year since I became single. I think it has been about a year and a half.”

About his connection to Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin said, “I worked on three projects with Kang Ha Neul. This is my first time acting with Junho.”

Twenty is a comedy film about three 20-year-old friends sharing the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. It is set to premiere on March 25.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89307/kang-ha-neul-says-he-has-been-single-for-over-a-year

Guest adikkeluangman
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho Reveal Their Ideal Types

The actors of Twenty revealed their ideal types.

During the March 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho, who starred in the film Twenty, revealed their ideal types.

About his ideal type, Junho said, “My ideal type is unrealistic. It’s Scarlett Johansson.”

89311002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin said, “I do like Scarlett Johansson but I don’t really have an ideal type. I haven’t decided on my next project and what if I name someone and it ends up not being her…”

DJ Cultwo’s Jung Chan Woo asked, “Then who do you like out of the foreigners?” and Kim Woo Bin answered, “Angelina Jolie.”

Kang Ha Neul said, “If I were to pick my ideal type out of the foreigners, it’s the French actress Melanie Laurent.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89311/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-reveal-their-ideal-types

-----
Rising actor Kang Ha Neul reveals when he last was in a relationship

Kang Ha Neul surprised fans by honestly admitting when he's last been in a relationship! 

On March 16, he appeared on 'Cultwo Show' with his 'Twenty' co-stars and friends, leading to a fun time.  Kang Ha Neul explained his character in the movie, then revealed how he is really like the character in some ways, by saying with an innocent expression, "Even in real life, I only know women based on theories."

However, (and this is what friends are for) Kim Woo Bin said, "Should I expose you right here?" and Junho jumped in with, "Should we bring it out one by one?" making everyone laugh while leaving Kang Ha Neul slightly flustered!

Thanks to a little coaxing from his co-stars, Kang Ha Neul admitted he's more familiar with women than he let on earlier, saying, "Right now, I've been single for about a year and a half, I think" . Well, fans, it sounds like he's on the market as of now!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/rising-actor-kang-ha-neul-reveals-when-he-last-was-in-a-relationship

Ji Chang Wook Talks About His Most Controversial Kisses

ji-chang-wook-and-kang-ha-neul.jpg?w=600 rd0bIAn.gif

Ji Chang Wook's kisses with co-stars have made the news before but this weekend he generated new headlines when he discussed kissing a male co-star.

The longing kisses he shared with Ha Ji Won in the 51-episode drama "Empress Ki" attracted considerable press, as did his tender kisses with Park Min Young in "Healer." His drama kisses were passionate enough to generate loyal shippers for each onscreen couple. However, when the actor appeared on the March 15 edition of the KBS program "Entertainment Relay," he spoke about his most controversial and passionate kisses. Those kisses were the ones he shared with actor Kang Ha Neul when they appeared together in a musical.

"Before, when I was in the musical 'Thrill Me,' I kissed Kang Ha Neul a lot," said Ji Chang Wook. "We really kissed a lot. And it was not just any kiss. They were all very deep passionate kisses."

In fact, he says he had more kisses with Kang Ha Neul in "Thrill Me' than he did with Park Min Young in "Healer."

"During the three months of performances, we kissed more times than we could count," he said.

When he was interviewed on MBC's "Section TV," Ji Chang Wook admitted that kissing another actor was awkward at first.

"It was awkward but I got used to it and I will do better in the future," he said.

"Thrill Me" is an award-winning musical about two men who sought to commit the perfect crime. The play is based on the true story of a murder committed in 1924 by "thrill killers" Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb. The story of their crime is told in flashbacks.

Although the musical "Thrill Me" has been performed in Korea since 2007, Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul appeared together in a 2010 performance. It was Kang Ha Neul's first musical experience but Ji Chang Wook started his acting career performing in musical theater.

Kang Ha Neul has also shared kisses with beautiful actresses, most notably Nam Ji Hyun, who recently played his love interest in the weekend drama "Angel Eyes."

In 2015 Kang Ha Neul can be seen in the film "Twenty" with co-stars Kim Woo Bin and 2PM's Junho. He also appears in the film "Empire of Lust" with Jang Hyuk and Shin Ha Kyun.

Ji Chang Wook can next be seen in the film "Modified City."

cr: kdramastars

Guest Sunnysn

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho to Appear on “Running Man” 

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho to Appear on “Running Man”

Actors Kim Woo BinKang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho are currently taking part in a shoot for SBS’ variety show “Running Man,” according to reports.

The stars are currently promoting their latest film “Twenty,” which will open in theaters on March 25. Inspired by the theme of the movie, the upcoming “Running Man” episode will have the guests and cast members do what most young adults in their twenties usually spend time doing – school assignments.

The episode featuring the three stars is scheduled to air at the end of the month.

Meanwhile, “Twenty” is a comedy that follows the lives of three different yet close friends, who enter their twenties as they graduate from high school.

cr: soompi

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul's on-stage bromance beat Healer's PDA

by Shelly M on Mon, Mar 16, 2015

jichangwook_ewg5Ne3.jpg

Ji Chang Wook has kissed a guy more times than he has kissed Park Min Young! The handsome Healer star surprised fans around the world when he disclosed that he locked lips with Angel Eyes actor Kang Ha Neul multiple times in the musical Thrill Me in 2010. 

During his recent interview on MBC’s Section TV show Entertainment Relay, Ji responded "yes" when asked if he had more kiss scenes with an actor than with his Healer co-star Park Min Young. He added, “We shared deep sensual kisses numerous times."

Thrill Me is a popular musical based on the true story of a murder in Chicago, Illinois.

What do you think about these kiss scenes? Are you surprised that they outnumbered Healer's smooches?

kanghaneul_jichangwook.jpg

To see Ji Chang Wook's kiss scenes with Park Min Young, check out Healer.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-and-kang-ha-neuls-on-stage-bromance-beat-healers-pda/

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kwang Soo, GOT7, 2NE1′s Sandara Park and More Attend VIP Screening for ′Twenty′
83883722.jpg
Kang Ha Neul is a bit nervous for today′s event
The VIP screening for the film Twenty took place on March 18 at the COEX Megabox in Gangnam-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89552/photo-lee-kwang-soo-got7-2ne1s-sandara-park-and-more-attend-vip-screening-for-twenty
-----So cute.
2015031801130_0_99_20150318094606.jpg

#이준호 영화 '스물' 남남남 케미 넘치는 뮤직비디오 공개 #Junho Movie 'Twenty' reveals music video filled with bromance :) http://t.co/mRP0DcxEt4

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 18, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Twenty Director's Interview Video

With comments from Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul. Also included behind the scene footage.
-----‘Twenty’ Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho to Hold Stage Greetings in Seoul and Gyeonggi
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho will be showing up in theaters around Seoul and Gyeonggi province.
Director Lee Byung Hun and the cast members of Twenty will be carrying out stage greetings in theaters around Seoul and Gyeonggi province on March 25, 28 and 29. Proving the film’s popularity, almost all of the theaters have sold out tickets as soon as they became available.
89623002.jpg

The upcoming stage greetings will be attended by director Lee Byung Hun, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Junho, as they closely interact with the audience members.
Ranking number one in ticket reservations from ten days before its premiere, Twenty is about the story of three 20-year-old friends, namely the popular guy Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin), the mighty guy Dong Woo (Lee Junho), and the studious guy Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul) spending the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89623/twenty-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-to-hold-stage-greetings-in-seoul-and-gyeonggi

Guest adikkeluangman

Director of Film ‘Twenty’ Talks Kim Woo Bin, Bromance Between Actors and More
Director Lee Byung Hun has succeeded in discovering a new side to Kim Woo Bin and portraying it on film.
Premiering on March 25, Twenty is a film about three 20-year-old friends who spend the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. After working as the cinemadapter of Speedy Scandal, Sunny and Tazza 2 and producing the independent film Cheer Up Mr. Lee, this IS film director Lee Byung Hun’s debut commercial film.
Having presented great harmony between Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Lee Junho, who are actually of the same age, director Lee said, “My number one choices for actors joined the film. Directors usually go through a lot of stress during the casting process, but I was not stressed at all for Twenty.”
89524002.jpg

Director Lee Byung Hun said, “I had no doubt that these three people are perfect for the roles, but they are really busy people. The head of the production company also told me that he will try but I should not get my hopes up. But thankfully, the actors that I wanted were cast one by one.”
Twenty is a film with a major focus on bromance. Although it stars actresses such as Jung So Min, Lee Yubi, Jung Joo Yeon and Min Hyo Rin, the chemistry between the actors was the most important since the film was about the three friends.
Director Lee Byung Hun said, “I noticed the three guys’ chemistry on the first day of filming. There was a scene showing Kim Woo Bin giving lessons to Kang Ha Neul and Lee Junho on illegal dating and as they filmed together all day, they became very close to each other. They were all quite talkative so I felt like ‘they are same aged friends after all.’ As I watched them chatting with one another, I knew I would have no problems in filming from that time on.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89524/twenty-director-leebyunghun-interview

Guest adikkeluangman

[Twenty] 150311 Guerilla University Attack at Seoul Women University. Pictures in hi-res for your viewing pleasure. More in spoiler. (via NEW) 1509828_726621210789809_843912095665874310453455_726621130789817_240883163330001

10426312_726621157456481_23664027844536110407440_726621124123151_26151378815575410676334_726621174123146_49903592647635011034220_726621114123152_65451834233698311045336_726621120789818_303592555672798

Guest adikkeluangman

-----Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho show their silly sides for next week’s “Running Man”
A few weeks ago, the three main stars of upcoming Korean movie Twenty were still in the talks of joining the show, but filming has already been completed and they will be the special guests for SBS variety show Running Man next week!
Twenty, starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho, is scheduled for a release in theaters on March 25th, with much anticipation towards the chemistry of the trio.
runningman2.jpg

Filming for this broadcast reportedly took place on March 17th, with a preview video of next week’s episode revealed yesterday, March 22nd. The three actors played the games like little kids and showed their rare silly sides with slapstick comedy on the show.
The episode’s theme was revealed to be, “Protect the 20-year-old Big Nose (Ji Suk Jin).” In the video teaser, the three men showed their skills at arcade games, while not being able to escape from Running Man’s trademark water-related games. The singing abilities of idol-turned-actor Kim Woo Bin are also expected to be revealed through the episode. The members were also faced with another mysterious guest, seemingly the professional UFC player, Kim Dong Hyun.
Episode 240 of Running Man starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho will air next Sunday on March 29th at 6:10PM KST.
Check out the previews here:

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-junho-show-their-silly-sides-for-next-weeks-running-man/

Guest adikkeluangman

Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more?
Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one.
Hyungsik-Kim-Soo-Hyun-yeo-jin-goo-kang-h

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul.  I like affectionate people.  However, I've only kissed in dramas," surprising everybody with the last part.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/who-would-nam-ji-hyun-date-if-given-the-chance-among-her-co-stars-kim-soo-hyun-hyungsik-and-more

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin reveals that they actually drank for a scene in his upcoming movie 'Twenty'
On March 24, during a live talk with the cast of the upcoming movie 'Twenty', Kim Woo Bin revealed that he and the other cast members actually chugged a beer before filming a scene. 
Kim Woo Bin said, "We actually drank before filming the scene. Kang Ha Neul needed to really make it seem like he was drunk so we decided that we will drink beer before going into filming to get into that mood." 
201503242156772864_551160d1638a3.jpg

The scene was when Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin, and Junho are drunk inside a karaoke room, singing their hearts out just like any other boys in their early twenties. Details of the scene can be seen when the movie releases. 
When it came to talking about drinking, actor Kang Ha Neul shared his special experience as he revealed that soju was the only thing he needed to make him feel better when he was 20 years old.
He said, "At the time, everything was okay as long as I had soju. I was in theater when I was 20 years old, and there were a lot of hardships and things that hurt me. It was a time when I was learning how to deal with others."
The actor added that he would drink to open up to senior actors and form relationships with them the night before his performance. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/kim-woo-bin-reveals-that-they-actually-drank-for-a-scene-in-his-upcoming-movie-twenty
-----Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho’s Movie “Twenty” Opens at Top of Box Office
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho‘s latest movie “Twenty” topped the box office on its opening day.
According to the numbers released on March 26, “Twenty,” which opened on March 25, sold over 150,000 tickets  just on its opening day, making it number one at the box office. With its numbers, it successfully pushed off American film “Whiplash” from the top spot. The British film “Kingsman,” which saw a huge success in Korea, was at third place.
twenty1.jpg

It continued its strong streak on the morning of March 26 as well, when it made up over 36% of the ticket pre-sales for the day.
The film “Twenty” tells the story of three 20-year old best friends, played by Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/25/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-junhos-movie-twenty-opens-at-top-of-box-office/
-----[sTARCAST] Real 2PM episode 14. A story of <Twenty> premiere
The guys who came back along with warm spring! Yes! It is 2PM! Today is a special day for 2PM and Junho, it is an extra special day for Junho. Why? Because it is a day of <Twenty> release date. This is a movie that Junho took a role of playing a main character! 
14th episode of Real 2PM that contains a story of an actor Lee Junho’s movie <Twenty> and its premiere venue! Shall we take a look into it? 135200906_1.jpg

This man’s face is flushed with excitement. This is Junho right before he gets on his way to hold <Twenty> premiere for the first time.  <Twenty>.“I am not with the members today…in fact I am bit nervous!!”  135201757_2.jpg

Yet, Junho did great! He said Hi to the audiences as getting acclamations from them. His face is full of happiness. 

135202662_3.jpg

Oh wow! Look who is here!! It was Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha-neul the other cast who appeared in <Twenty> with Junho greeted Real 2PM camera!! Sad Junho who was whining about having no 2PM members at VIP<Twenty> premiere is gone and here is happy Junho who is having fun with “Twenty” friends! 
135204347_11.jpg

Why did the actors burst out laughter? It’s all because of JYP team’s full of get-up-and-go cheers that started with Wooyoung! Junho seems very touched and happy? Or is he feeling embarrassed? The fighting cheers that made Junho smile can be seen in 14TH episode of Real 2PM! 
135204559_12.jpg

Can’t wait to see the movie! The movie where you can see the hotties burst out of laughter. I really wonder how Junho did on playing his role! Let’s go and watch <Twenty> tonight? How is this sound to you?
so Today’s Real 2PM was about a story of Junho’s movie <Twenty> premiere, and we met Wooyoung the devoted man going to his friend’s movie premiere!
Then let’s meet again at the next episode of Real 2PM! Bye~!

http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=4753761&langCode=en&platform=twitter#

Guest adikkeluangman

“Running Man” Releases Preview Stills of Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho
SBS‘s popular variety show “Running Man” is set to have a youthful and energetic race with their guests Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM‘s Junho.
There is great excitement and anticipation surrounding this episode because of the hot young actors. Also noteworthy is the fact that this will be Kim Woo Bin’s sixth time appearing as a guest on the show. The fixed cast members state, “Woo Bin is our semi-fixed member” and welcome him warmly. The laughs continue as they joke about his recruitment.
runningman.jpg

After starting the mission, the three men embark upon a journey full of getting doused by water, performing karaoke style, and generally letting their actor images get dismantled. The guests were said to have blushed plenty during filming.
Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM Junho’s race will broadcast March 29, 6:10 p.m.
KimJongKookJunhoKangHaNeul.jpg

KimWooBinKangHaNeulJunho.jpgKimWooBinKangHaNeul.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/27/running-man-releases-preview-stills-of-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho/