The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

Guest nissa125

i dont have the urge to download today episode
seriously lacked of chanyoung bona moment ,,,,just because they got a lot of cuteness last episode
hope tomorrow is better

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BaF0HrXCUAAFpvf.png:large

[Trans] @
CNBLUE_4http://twitpic.com/dmsjps -- Here's a "present" before you go to sleep!! Everyone soon it's going to be December, the end of this year. Please love MHIYD, The Heirs and all our concerts till the end~! CNBLUE's gem-like masterpiece (PRESENT) please let the people around you listen to it as a gift. Ah! FYI I'm Yonghwa Hyung typeㅋㅋ Good night
cr : fizhasan
BaFYBoJCEAAw6w4.jpg:large
 what's wrong with your hand Chanyoung-ah,,????bandage on thumb and left index finger..

episode 16 text preview: (cr: sbs) 탄은 재호에게 김회장이 은상을 유학 보내려고 한다는 이야기를 듣고 은상을 찾아가 은상의 책 속에서 비행기 티켓을 발견한다. 한편 김회장은 원의 사장 해임안으로 임시주총이 열리고 재호가 차기 사장 후보가 될 것이라 하는데..
Translation :
When Tan hears from JH (CY's dad) that Chairman Kim is sending ES abroad to study, he comes to see her and finds the ticket in her book. Meanwhile, Chairman Kim opens a special board meeting to fire Won as President and says that JH will be placed as a potential candidate for his replacement.

Chanyoung's "so cute I'm going to die" expression due to Bona's antics = :x Even better seeing it on GIF form. Methinks part of it is naturally Minhyuk's reaction towards the cute idol girl. XD
I'm actually not surprised that they lack BTS photos and selcas--considering that Krystal is young (and an SM idol) while Minhyuk is pretty childlike, I expected them to be quite shy around each other. Moreover, they're acting as the incredibly cheesy (but cute) couple in the drama. I can imagine it might be embarrassing for them to hang out behind the scenes, LOL.

watchuneed

said: Omg omg smile just came out naturally omggggg Waaaaa totally made my day!!! /sorryforspazzing Just cast them to another drama where they are the main couple ugh please.

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Min-hyuk’s picture taken on bed released "Please watch 'The Heirs’"
20131128_1385604588_83099000_1_59_201311

[TV Report=Kim Min-ji] CNBLUE’s Kang Min-hyuk has shared his picture taken on a bed.

On November 27, Kang Min-hyuk uploaded a picture on the official Twitter account of CNBLUE with a comment, "This is a present for you before I go to bed!! December of this year comes soon. Please watch ‘Marry Him If You Dare’ and ‘The Heirs’. Please come to our concerts! Please give CNBLUE’s good songs to people around you as a gift! I cherish the best album. Please give us a lot of love. For your information, I was a Yong-hwa type. Good night.”

In the picture is Kang Min-hyuk looking at a camera with drowsy eyes. His cute face and ruffled hair fascinated female fans.

Internet users responded with comments such as, "Kang Min-hyuk is really cute" "Watch ‘The Heirs’" "Kang Min-hyuk’s self-taken picture is lovely” "A sweet man" and "Go, ‘The Heirs’ and ‘Marry Him If You Dary’!”

Kang Min-hyuk is appearing on SBS 'The Heirs' as Yun Chang-yeong.

Photograph=CNBLUE’s official Twitter account

By Kim Min-ji minji06@tvreport.co.kr

Copyright  tvreport.co.kr Unauthorized Reproduction and Distribution Prohibited

Mwave @OfficialMwave

#KangMinHyuk Says He Can’t Stop Laughing Because #Krystal is Too Cute mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/… Can they just...date? pic.twitter.com/Gyr4qB2qon

class="titleNews"Kang Min Hyuk Says He Can’t Stop Laughing Because Krystal is Too Cute

Currently acting as her boyfriend in SBS’ The Heirs, CN Blue’s Kang Min Hyuk admitted that he laughs a lot because of f(x)’s Krystal.

Kang Min Hyuk Says He Can’t Stop Laughing Because Krystal is Too Cute

In a recent recording of tvN’s Cheongdam-dong 111 , Kang Min Hyuk talked about filming for The Heirs, when CEO Han Sung Ho mentioned that Krystal is very pretty.

Kang Min Hyuk then put on the biggest grin on his face and said, “She’s seriously so cute in what she does that when I’m acting, I naturally laugh.”

Kang Min Hyuk Says He Can’t Stop Laughing Because Krystal is Too Cute

Han Sung Ho then joking warned that a scandal might happen with with Krystal, but Kang Min Hyun simply replied, “It won’t.”

Cheongdam-dong 111 will air on November 28.

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52068

Daum Trend @daumtrend

1)이민호 음소거오열 bit.ly/188KLqn / 2)왕십리 수원 복선전철 / 3)향유고래 폭발 / 4)강미진 / 5)아빠어디가2 / 6)대국남아 / 7)베르테르 효과 / 8)강민혁 크리스탈 / 9)SES 셀카 / 10)엑소의 쇼타임

Kang Min Hyuk & Krystal No. 8 Daum real time search

What's the meaning of 'i'm yonghwa hyung type' on his tweet? Jungshin tweeted like that a several days ago too..

I red the article about minhyuk-smiled-naturally-when-acted-with-krystal in allkpop, and i am very happy to see the comments! Almost 90% of it was positive and said they didnt mind if minhyuk and krystal really date. Yeay Minhyuk and Krystal =D>

Archived