♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

akinahana89 said: Awwwwww~~~ Thanks so much @babyviolets!! :D It's precisely because I don't trust the writer to have enough sense to give us a sweet proposal scene that I decided to write one myself. I really wish they will give us more OTP time and give us some of what we wish to see - naebdukki kiss, proposal, wedding, children?! Kekeke~~

But... I don't have high hopes for that. We'll just have to rely on ourselves, eh? I've got a couple more fanfics in the works, but I'm going to have to juggle that with the project. lol. When is part two of your story going to come out? :P

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can work with ShinShin stories because I'm so mad that such a perfect OTP is being completely ruined by the writer, her crap script, and yes, the continuity issues that makes me want to yell at my computer screen. lol. I want things to go a certain way, even loosely, but it doesn't even appear like it'll happen at all... so I write it out to satisfy myself. When I write, I can imagine the scene in my head, so in a way, it's like watching it happen. I can actually envision their facial expressions perfectly and if I needed to find gifs to support each shift in expression, I could do that as well. LOL. So it's like YTBLSS therapy for me to write ShinShin stories.

I like that you write JoU though. :) I'm sure I'll diverge into that later. I was already contemplating an idea for a JoU one-shot, but I have to put that on the back burner due to the goodbye project. Got to get that taken care of first. Keke.

I'll be eagerly waiting for the second chapter then! :D

Hi everyone! saw some GIFs and thought of a great video fanfic to support it!kekekeSo, here goes nothing...
One night, SS and JH were sitting on their favorite park bench, when:0302123951D9743B1937DC
SS:Wae daeppyonim...the show is ending but I only got 2 kisses on the lips?!2701743951D9743C1B7BBESS: for next episode, I want to have THIS much skinship with you!JH: Whoa, that much will require practice!0256F73951D9743F37B40C
SS: Omo, you're right!243FF14751D978351DA4CE
SS: Alright then, let's start with practicing naebdukki!!! :P
hope you enjoyed this!kekeke

@babyvioletsits getting late and i still awake reading your fanfic. if i rose up late tomorrow and late to work you're the one to blame. kekekekeke.i like the ending most. what a fan service photo. kikikiki. thanks for your lovely contribution. btw honey, do you post  this in the main thread? i think i dont see it. good thing i visit this thread before i go to bed. luv you. mmuahh.

yoeda said: @babyvioletsits getting late and i still awake reading your fanfic. if i rose up late tomorrow and late to work you're the one to blame. kekekekeke.i like the ending most. what a fan service photo. kikikiki. thanks for your lovely contribution. btw honey, do you post  this in the main thread? i think i dont see it. good thing i visit this thread before i go to bed. luv you. mmuahh.

Yeorabon, I've been replaying the end of ep39 and the beginning of ep40 ( the kiss scene ) looking at JJS in all his deliciousness, when I remembered IU saying on several of those talkback/variety shows like strongheart etc, that she finds, smiling eyes and an open neck collar exposing skin through to the collarbone very very attractive - it's what she likes. Uri JJS displays that open neck style throughout the entire drama and when he smiles it starts from his lips all the way up to his twinkling eyes. Yippee - checklist tick those boxes Asa!

Archived