♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

akinahana89 said: EH?! How can frozen yogurt replace IU? CHULTAE! (Imitating @LovelyJM here. LOL. Every time I see that word, I think about Jihan.)

@mumfu
I AGREE, I AGREE!! JJS and IU are PEEEEERFECT together!! Kyaaa~~~

@iujjang93
You're right - IU now has the aura of a woman after the drama. I mean, she already was one before... but now it's more obvious. She exudes womanly charms now. She's really grown up a lot from the drama and I feel that she can finally shed her title now - and do so in a way that wouldn't cause a needless scandal... since we all know how they like to get IU involved in a scandal to bring her down. Netizens... Aish... IU is daebakk! JJS better get her quickly before she's snatched up by someone else!

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iujjang93 said: and one more thing that i'm sure not delusional here and its a fact
JJShe so handsome and cool here in YTBLSS not like he not handsome before but here he is glowing i mean his face when he smile make me melt (fangirl mode).. maybe because he loss weight but he really look different from the beginning episode until now.. he became more handsome and glowing toward the end when he suppose look tired considering how pack his schedule.
IUshe look so beautiful in this drama :x she really blooming toward the end even a non fan of IU said that lately IU became more prettier than before.. just like my other post she look like woman than a girl.. also how tired she is making a full album japan and korea at the same time this drama but all we can see is her blooming face :)
both of them really resemble each other now day .. you can try to watch old episode and the recent the difference is there..
i wonder how the farewell party of this drama :) JJS/IU must feel bad considering that they have most scene together :( 

babyviolets said: that's true...
i read from somewhere before--i'm not sure if I shared this one already--but that people that share a mutual attraction to each other (especially when you're already in a relationship) will somewhat look similar as they will have mirrored each other's expressions. The longer you are together or the closer you are to each other, the more in sync your expressions and body language will be, and thus give off the impression that you two look somewhat alike. That is true! Scientifically proven too, if I remember correctly. Well... To an extent, as I imagine they wouldn't spend quite that much time on it. LOL. But that's why they say you'll grow to look more and more alike with your married partner in the future. :)

akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: that's true...
i read from somewhere before--i'm not sure if I shared this one already--but that people that share a mutual attraction to each other (especially when you're already in a relationship) will somewhat look similar as they will have mirrored each other's expressions. The longer you are together or the closer you are to each other, the more in sync your expressions and body language will be, and thus give off the impression that you two look somewhat alike.

Posted in the main thread, but I felt I needed to share it here too.

[FANCAM] 130817 IU and Geeks "Officially Missing You"

IU's English has gotten so, so, so much better and YTBLSS has changed her almost completely. She exudes maturity and womanly appeal now, rather than innocence. She's no longer simply cute, she's beautiful and sexy - even from a distance with the fancam. She glows like never before! JJS has an amazing affect on her. The differences before and after having met him is truly and completely stunning!

akinahana89 said: Posted in the main thread, but I felt I needed to share it here too.

[FANCAM] 130817 IU and Geeks "Officially Missing You"

IU's English has gotten so, so, so much better and YTBLSS has changed her almost completely. She exudes maturity and womanly appeal now, rather than innocence. She's no longer simply cute, she's beautiful and sexy - even from a distance with the fancam. She glows like never before! JJS has an amazing affect on her. The differences before and after having met him is truly and completely stunning!

babyviolets

said

" anyway, i'm currently revisiting HT (for like the nth time!kekeke) and I'm just amazed at how much we can dig up here if we know where to look!kekekeI did mention before that it was HT that made me a die hard shipper for our pabo couple, because before, I always second guessed myself when it comes to their chemistry. It's because I have so much faith in JJS's acting that I believed he can make me believe that he is in love with any girl! So, i've always been careful with judging him based on how he portrays his characters. But the HT vid was the first vid I saw of them together out of the drama, and i was intrigued at their shy interaction and the tension between them, and that was where I felt that he could actually be attracted to IU in real life. "

Annyeong Yeorabon,

Kumawo akinahana for the Geeks concert post of uri IU,I miss her singing, it's been a long time since her concerts from last year, when we were inundated with material from her fans at the concerts posting on Youtube.  My 2cents worth regarding the discussion on uri IU's maturing into a young woman. There is no doubt about it, she has definitely blossomed right before our eyes in YTBLSS. Does JJS have anything to do with it? OH YES! YES! YES! YES!YES! Changmal Y E S !!! Lets break it down, we have an experienced MAN -JJS with the right key to unlock all  of IU's womanly emotions ( charm. smile, voice,  heart, hands, hair, eyes etc), I mean the MANs the whole package really. And he has the MOVES, you know Da Moves ( no explanation necessary we all know what I'm talking about ), because he is Da Man, uri IU has never experienced this before and so the woman has woken up. How wonderful for her, maybe now she can get rid of that 'Nations little sister' label, what a burden that has been, uri IU has not been allowed to grow up or have a life of her own. With that label she belonged to everyone else and virtually had no privacy of her own - WEIRD, and she was supposed to be cute, cute all the time-WEIRD. Anyway those boy idols better watch, they'll be drooling over this beautiful young woman, hajiman she's taken, she belongs to Da Man-JJS. ps I hope I don't sound too WEIRD myself ke ke ke. 

Awwwwww~~~ Thanks so much @babyviolets!! :D It's precisely because I don't trust the writer to have enough sense to give us a sweet proposal scene that I decided to write one myself. I really wish they will give us more OTP time and give us some of what we wish to see - naebdukki kiss, proposal, wedding, children?! Kekeke~~

But... I don't have high hopes for that. We'll just have to rely on ourselves, eh? I've got a couple more fanfics in the works, but I'm going to have to juggle that with the project. lol. When is part two of your story going to come out? :P

Abdul said:

babyviolets

said

" anyway, i'm currently revisiting HT (for like the nth time!kekeke) and I'm just amazed at how much we can dig up here if we know where to look!kekekeI did mention before that it was HT that made me a die hard shipper for our pabo couple, because before, I always second guessed myself when it comes to their chemistry. It's because I have so much faith in JJS's acting that I believed he can make me believe that he is in love with any girl! So, i've always been careful with judging him based on how he portrays his characters. But the HT vid was the first vid I saw of them together out of the drama, and i was intrigued at their shy interaction and the tension between them, and that was where I felt that he could actually be attracted to IU in real life. "

mumfu said:

Annyeong Yeorabon,

Kumawo akinahana for the Geeks concert post of uri IU,I miss her singing, it's been a long time since her concerts from last year, when we were inundated with material from her fans at the concerts posting on Youtube.  My 2cents worth regarding the discussion on uri IU's maturing into a young woman. There is no doubt about it, she has definitely blossomed right before our eyes in YTBLSS. Does JJS have anything to do with it? OH YES! YES! YES! YES!YES! Changmal Y E S !!! Lets break it down, we have an experienced MAN -JJS with the right key to unlock all  of IU's womanly emotions ( charm. smile, voice,  heart, hands, hair, eyes etc), I mean the MANs the whole package really. And he has the MOVES, you know Da Moves ( no explanation necessary we all know what I'm talking about ), because he is Da Man, uri IU has never experienced this before and so the woman has woken up. How wonderful for her, maybe now she can get rid of that 'Nations little sister' label, what a burden that has been, uri IU has not been allowed to grow up or have a life of her own. With that label she belonged to everyone else and virtually had no privacy of her own - WEIRD, and she was supposed to be cute, cute all the time-WEIRD. Anyway those boy idols better watch, they'll be drooling over this beautiful young woman, hajiman she's taken, she belongs to Da Man-JJS. ps I hope I don't sound too WEIRD myself ke ke ke. 

Archived