What's your favorite Asian snack?

Guest bakemonochan

Guest Tina Fang

I love matcha/green tea flavored anything (especially kit kat!)There are also these little fish cracker things from China. They're called 'Duo Duo Yu' or 'Many Fish' and they're simply delicious. Also, I grew up surrounded by all the traditional Asian snacks like shrimp chips, Big White Rabbit, hawthorn flakes, etc. Yummy! ^___^

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest creamcheeese

Best asian snack hands down has to be that korean cracker fish thing. It's like light potato chips shaped like various sea animals. Idk if you guys know what I mean, but they are so good. OH also those japanese rice crackers. Can never get enough of those :3

• 2 weeks later...

I never get tired of eating these sticky rice wrapped in a lotus leaf "Lo Mai Gai"

pork , chicken , sausage, black mushrooms, rice

I could live off these things

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_G4b8y9nDVjU/Sk_H7i7waiI/AAAAAAAAD7M/CH2Qm5ETbEM/s1600-h/DSC01833.jpg

http://noteatingoutinny.com/wp-content/uploads/img_0691.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ko2000

okay, I like yogurt drinks that you can buy at H Marts in the states. Also, shrimp chips but also kimbap, and fried shrimp, those are good for people with a more american taste for food, and also duk, I think that's how you spell it, its little round things with paste inside that tastes delicious
20130827-shrimp-chips-calbee.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest calendar

I like Calbee, Pocky, osembe, Koala's March, all the flavors I've tried of Japanese kitkats (yumm), and strawberry milk. Also, if this counts as a snack: takoyaki.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived