[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delightful

I think I can watch Jiwon in anything, he's become one of my favorite idol turn variety star. And the concept of this show is awesome, can't wait to see all the gossip between the guys! These guys really have a lot of experience and I'm sure they will let loose all those secrets that they've held onto for so many years.

@delightful PREACH! Ahahaha!!! Me too! He's just so comfortable with variety shows! And I'm glad he has new-found friends through 20th century handsome boys! Yup, that's why I can't wait for the rest of the eng subs to come out! Watching them talk about the past and reflect about things in the present is so natural and funny! Really happy for the 2nd season!

Guest delightful

I really wonder if Jiwon was a little stuck up back in the days? Even he feels bad about not greeting other people properly back then. Maybe it's because of the rivalry between all the groups, that's why he had to keep to himself? But that's okay, he's proved to me countless times on 1N2D that he's not the person that other people were scared of anymore. 

@delightful I actually don't think he remembers either.. he was actually shocked to find out that that's what god members think of him. XD Especially when Taewoo said that about him in 1st gen idols guesting in Happy Together. But maybe, it was like what Heejun said. People who don't know him may think he's this sort of snob but when you get to know him you'd realize that it's the other way around. I think a part of him was indeed a snob. LOL They had these sort of mysterious characters in Sechskies and he was like this black charisma thing. hahahaha He was even said to be a dictator by Suwon. hahaha Although he has also mentioned in an interview that what people had seen of him during Sechskies days wasn't really him. He has become more open in variety shows, most especially 1n2d. But I'm really happy that these 1st gen idols get to open up about the past and clear up those old issues among them. 
And about him not calling back. That's really Jiwon! XD He's not really a sociable person. Time and time again, people would tell him off for not calling back. hehehe And yep, he doesn't really go out much, a habit he got from Jekki days. He mentioned in an interview that he became most fond of staying at home because he couldn't go out much before because fans would camp outside his house, and when he does, around 5 taxis would go on to follow him around so he'd rather stay.. and that's when he became addicted to gaming. 

The handsome boys practicing their dance routine for Immortal Song 2! hahaha!!! :D  Tony An as the blackhole of dancing! XD But Moon Hee Jun is a really great and patient teacher. Also.. kkkk Mr. Tyfoon floating in the background. hahaha

Guest delightful

Yeah, it was probably bad for them in the 90's. There weren't as many resources online so for them to feel close to their idols they physically went to see them in person. I've heard of stories of fans camping in front of idol's homes and stalking them so I understand how Jiwon chose to stay home rather than risk his life and other people's lives if he went out. 
I've only seen the first episode and already the memories that they are sharing are all so touching. The ranking part was so funny, all of them wanting to be in the first place seat. If I'm not mistaken didn't the back of that chair break? LOL! I was waiting to see if one of them would fall backwards. And the coke game! One shot for that big glass of coke? Jiwon is so cruel. ^_^

Yeah! They already have such a great chemistry right from the very first episode! I've seen them first get together in their first guesting in Happy Together and they were all so funny already back then! Taewoo and Dongwan was with them at the time.. Must watch that episode again! (sigh.. I wish Shinhwa was included to complete the guys, but they're very much busy what with their comeback) Hahaha and that ranking game! LOL! Nobody wanted to be under Myung Hoon I guess! XD Poor bb, they'd always tease him to no end! And that cola game! Hehehe jiwon's really creative with games, perhaps the 5-yr 1n2d experience under his belt is a huge help! hohhohoh
He was always in charge of thinking of the games even in the other episodes.. especially as to who would treat the guys to take out jjajangmyun. :D 
LOL and nobody could argue with him when he talked about that he's the senior in life, because he both got married and divorced. ahh my poor bb T_T

hjgrg_zps2ec9d753.jpgGathering of the Ultimate Super IdolsCoz they're just that awesome ^^
I love it when 1st generation of idols get together, their stories from almost 2decades ago are really interesting. Like that story of how Jiwon and Hee Jun not accepting god's greetings way back then. I think I first heard of that story when god where guests in intimate note.Here's the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vZfJYaBjX0, too bad the part where they "attack" Hee Jun and Jiwon got deleted full vid  (Hee Jun and Jiwon part starts around 34:25 it's unsubbed though)
I think this was the first time that Danny and Jiwon were in a show together, they're still awkward and still talked formally to each other even though they are of the same age. Danny shares the story of the very first sunbaes that he met in a broadcast was Sechskies. They were walking past by, and the very last person to walk by him was Jiwon, coz he's a sunbae he tried and greeted him bowing 90 degrees, and Jiwon just walks by him. LOL at Jiwon's face, he obviously doesn't remember and starts protesting. Danny said he really got hurt by that, and from then on he'll be the person that greets everyone first even hoobaes. Jiwon's response to that "I made you into a person like that" (in short be thankful, LOL such a choding :)))
Another show with 1st generation idols that is a must watch is the Come To Play episode209 PART1 PART2 PART3210 PART1 PART2 PART3

OMG The Intimate Note is too funny!!! Ahh Danny is the best! He just totally lost himself! It's a pity that the last part got deleted... sigh... Taewoo shared the same story in Happy Together, they were in an elevator with Sechskies, and Jiwon was making fun of the manager with the antenna of his phone and the manager was asking him to stop but instead Jiwon slammed the phone on the floor and hahaha Jiwon was speechless. XD But yeah, it doesn't seem like he remember it. And he has settled the matter with Danny by giving him the miniature Jiwon that would forever be greeting him! XD Thanks for sharing!!!
Here's the first guesting of the original idols in Happy Together with subs! :DPart1 Part2 Part3 Part4 Part5
It's really funny whenever they get together!!! 

Guest malfunch

OMG Intimate Note. Danny so funnyyyyyyyyyyy ahhh im in love with HSgR!!! Hahahaha so cuteeeee Dannyyyyyyyy 

LOL!! I'm off to watch the Come to Play episodes now!!! :D Hehehe!! Thanks again @xxhuntressxx
There is still an episode of 20th Century Handsome Boys from yesterday, right? The one where they did the hand printing ceremony!

One thing I noticed about all these 1 gen idols gatherings... Eun Ji Won is an eternal presence! Whatever guesting it may be, he's always there! XD I've been watching lots of those guestings... and seriously! Eun Gak Ha was never absent!!! Jekki represent!

craptelly said: One thing I noticed about all these 1 gen idols gatherings... Eun Ji Won is an eternal presence! Whatever guesting it may be, he's always there! XD I've been watching lots of those guestings... and seriously! Eun Gak Ha was never absent!!! Jekki represent!

Archived