[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="date-header"Monday, March 2, 2015

[FINAL UPDATE] Initial Thoughts of Sensory Couple : Go Tae Ho - No More Chunface? by Roweina

(I dont know how come I forgot to write these 3 important things. SRK....(it's like my initial name. XD)....It's Singing, Rating & Kissing.....XD. Hope this one really the Final Update. hehe...The additional will be in PURPLE)

(There are additional pics & words. I wonder why I didnt wait till all the cast completed. XD.... The additional words will be in BLUE.)

Finally ...after recent rumours about ChunNi's new drama. Yeahhh...It's confirmed.  ( I like that the confirmation happened on Feb 27th - in 2nd Anniversary of our JYJ Caffeine Line Chatroom. hehe....What a gift?...hehe...)
After we got a detective n a Secret Service from 2 dramas in a row so I  had  a wish on his next drama, he will take a different profession. XD but ahhh we get another one. Hehehe.....Off course no complaint though.....I think this Go Tae Ho is an interesting character. I'm looking forward to hear his thought about his new character. The reason why he take this role.
Based on his character description I think we will get a mix between Han Jung Woo n Han Tae Kyung. Hehe....n it became a new character n based on the synopsis, the story has a time jump. So maybe at the beginning we will get HTK with many expression he had n after 3 years we will get HTK with his minimalist expression. XD....
character.jpg

With Kim So Hyun also joining this drama as his sister (OMG,  I still can't believe that my wish came true. LOL....) I think it can be like that. Btw, I always think GTH's sister is older sister, not a younger sister so I never thought about KSH for this drama. The time jump ionly 3 years so I think it won't be like on IMU in which their scene are only imagination.

So%2BHyun.jpg

I think they will have some scenes together (something like on the pic with smile) coz it will be good if they give Us a CONTRASTING GTH. I always want  to see ChunNi get a double faced character. I think maybe I will get that from this drama. Maybe not the good and bad boy character but at least a very different character in 1 drama. I'm so looking forward to see ChunNi's interpretation of GTH. A man who lost his sense of everything. I think it's not an easy character. With no sense so maybe his character only has flat expression. Became like a ROBOT. We can see ChunNi's good acting from his expression n  we used to see his Chunface.. so how about it now? If no Chunface, how about his eyes expression? I always love his eyes expression but GTH can't smile n cry....Wow....so how about body language?  It  will be so interesting to watch how ChunNi can give his best acting and  make GTH became alive and interesting character and not a boring character.

Read more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: [FINAL UPDATE] Initial Thoughts of Sensory Couple ... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/initial-thoughts-of-sencory-couple-go.html?spref=tw

By @Roweina78

Thanks Ro!!!

Also, welcoming back @vikirosdli...
Viki...will you update the first page/first post please...Thanks dear
;;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"[OTHER TWITTER] 150306 SBS confirms first broadcast date and character profiles for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smell’ March 6, 2015 · xianeunymph

photo 150306sbsnowtweet.png

[TRANS]
《#TheGirlWhoSeesSmell》An insensible (T/N: lacks ability to smell, taste, sense, feel) man and a girl who sees smell are coming! #ParkYooChun #ShinSeKyung #NamGoongMin #YoonJinSeo First broadcast on April 1st (Wed) following《#HydeJekyllMe》

photo B_Y3uFXXAAAjJOw.png_large.png

Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoochun) / Policeman
_

photo B_Y3wOUWQAAnd2H.png_large.png

Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) / The Girl Who Sees Smell
_

photo B_Y3xy2XAAA2l-r.png_large.png

Kwon Jae Hee (Nam Goong Min) / Handsome Chef
_

photo B_Y3ykPWIAAsV4Z.png_large.png

Yeom Mi (Yoon Jin Seo) / Profiler

Source: @SBSNOW
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

Sensory Couple of "The Girl Who Can See Smell" script reading...starring Park Yuchun

Embedded image permalink

기사이미지

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/2-3/8/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-32-382015.html?spref=tw

class="titleNews"Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min and More Read Scripts Together for ′The Girl Who Sees Smells′ 2015.03.06 14:53 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
  With all cast members confirmed and ready to go, SBS′ new drama, The Girl Who Sees Smells (formerly Sensory Couple) kicked off with a script reading.

The script reading took place early March with JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min, Yoon Jin Seok, Kim So Hyun, comedian Jung Chan Woo, Kim Byung Wook, Lee Won Jong, Jo Hee Bong, Oh Cho Hee, Choi Jae Hwan, and more present, along with director Baek Soo Chan and writer Lee Hee Myung.

Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min and More Read Scripts Together for ′The Girl Who Sees Smells′
  During introduction, writer Lee Hee Myung mentioned working with Park Yoo Chun once again after Rooftop Prince, adding, "He′s a very charming man that I would want to date if I was a woman."

A staff shared that the room of the script reading was filled with nervousness in the air, but as the harmony of the actors were created, the session quickly passed by in a blink of an eye. "Once the broadcast begins, viewers will be so into the drama that they won′t even notice time passing by."

The Girl Who Sees Smells is based off a popular webtoon. The title was tentatively switched to Sensory Couple but recently confirmed as The Girl Who Sees Smells following the original series.

The drama will air on April 1 following Hyde, Jekyll, Me
mwave

Soulmates LOVE
Park Yuchun came to the SPY after-party as well..

JYJ Official added 2 new photos.
형 !! 수고했어~!
오늘 스파이 막방 쫑파티!
채널 고정 하고 계시죠!

(Brother) Hyung you've worked hard. 
Today's the Spy's last episode party. 

11042669_748591755236191_620292515732763
10429840_748591751902858_620201625759461

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/2-3/8/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-32-382015.html?spref=tw

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun FM Tour in China~LovingYU (Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

Video

Q and A session at PYC Loving YU fm in Shanghai
with English subs

via Hyeri Haylee

Other IG update:

The Girl Who Can See Scents
Poster
Park Yuchun and Shin SeKyung

B_lYjDIUgAADojN.jpg

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/2-3/8/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-32-382015.html?spref=tw

Promo Stills from the drama "The Girl Who Sees Scents"

70044525.3.jpg
http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150310/70044553/2 

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/9-3/15/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-39-3152015.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title" itemprop="name" Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung film the opening scene for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Mar 10, 2015
57956-307318-700x599.jpg
Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells,’ has today released new photos of Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung, who had filmed the opening scene of the drama recently.
The drama is based on a popular web toon of the same name, and tells the story of a man named Choi Tae Ho (Park Yoo Chun) who lost his younger sister three years ago in the ‘barcode murder’ case, and a woman named Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) who miraculously survived from the same incident, but has gained supernatural senses in the process.
Park Yoo Chun plays a detective named Choi Moo Gak, who has lost his senses after an incident. In some of the photos, Park Yoo Chun is seen in uniform, while trying to stop a criminal. In another photo, he is seen carrying a bouquet of flowers, and demonstrated his warm charms.
Shin Se Kyung takes on the role of Cho Rim, and she is seen either enjoying the spring breeze while sitting outdoors, or looking adorable with her silly rabbit sunglasses.
The production team said, “Besides being a tension-filled mystery suspense drama, ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ will also focus on a couple who help each other heal from a tragic past.”
The drama will be the follow-up to Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min’s ‘Jekyll, Hyde, Me,’ starting April 1st.
By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung film the opening scene for 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'
http://kpopfighting.com/2015/03/10/park-yoo-chun-and-shin-se-kyung-film-the-opening-scene-for-the-girl-who-sees-smells/ 

‘Haemoo’ invited by New York film festival

Updated : March 10 2015

“Haemoo,” a movie starring singer-turned-actor Park Yoo-chun, was

officially invited to the New Directors New Films festival, which kicks

off on March 28 in New York, the film’s distribution company, Next

Entertainment World, said Monday.

(NEXT ENTERTAINMENT WORLD)

The festival, jointly hosted by the Museum of Modern Art and the Film

Society of the Lincoln Center, selects the most remarkable rookie

directors every year. This time, the movie director Shim Sung-bo was

invited as the only Korean among the 26 full-length films.

Haemoo is based on the true story of fishing crews smuggling illegal

immigrants into Korea in 2001. The film was already invited to the

Toronto International Film Festival and the San Sebastian International

Film Festival.

“The invitation is as if someone stands behind me when climbing a mountain,” said the director in a media interview.

The film’s producer, Bong Joon-ho, said, “This festival is very

meaningful for a rookie director. We are very grateful that New York’s

moviegoers have paid so much attention to the film.”

Shim is set to leave for New York next week to meet local fans during the festival.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) 

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503101927559167666_2 ...

Park Yoo Chun decided on taking ‘The Girl Who Sees Smell’ because of his role’s attraction

Mar 11, 2015

58001-307511-700x1050.jpg

Park Yoo Chun

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun

will be leading upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Girl Who Sees

Smells,’ and he recently expressed his thoughts on why he had accepted

the offer to star in it.

‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ tells the story of a man named Choi Tae Ho

(Park Yoo Chun) who lost his younger sister three years ago in the

‘barcode murder’ case, and a woman named Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) who

miraculously survived from the same incident, but has gained

supernatural senses in the process. Besides the tension and suspense,

the drama will also depict a romance between a couple who help each

other heal from a tragic past.

Park Yoo Chun plays a detective named Choi Moo Gak, who has lost his

senses. He expressed in a recent interview that he had decided on

starring in the drama, because he was attracted by the role and

storyline. Park Yoo Chun also made mention of his previous drama

‘Rooftop Prince’ in 2012, “I am actually also looking forward to working

alongside writer Lee Myung Hee, having worked previously with her on

‘Rooftop Prince.’ I am really delighted to be working alongside so many

talented people on the production.”

Writer Lee Myung Hee of ‘The Queen of Ambition’ and ‘Rooftop Prince’

will pen the script for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells,’ while Baek Soo Chan

of ‘Pure Pumpkin Flower’ and ‘Bride from Vietnam’ will direct. Besides

Park Yoo Chun, the drama will also star Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min,

Yoon Jin Seo, Kim So Hyun, and others. The drama will premiere on April

1st, following ‘Hyde Jekyll, Me.’

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Park Yoo Chun decided on taking 'The Girl Who Sees Smell' because of his role's attraction

More

Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/9-3/15/2015

http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-39-3152015.html?spref=tw

http://youtu.be/FFhJdQltZ_U

via JJYCJS JYJ

A TEASER ....

Looks fun;)

Official poster

Promo poster...

Embedded image permalink

Choi Mugak / A Cop Who Lost His Senses

WE60961019_w666

Before becoming a cop, he was an aquarist in an aquarium. Three years

ago, he lost his sister who was a victim in the ‘barcode murder’. Even

though Mugak is a cop, he only learned what ‘barcode murder’ is after a

long time.

After losing his sister, Mugak endured without eating and sleeping

for 20 days. When there were talks that Choi Mugak may die in that

condition, he was found unconscious in a shark tank in an aquarium in

Jeju Island.

Subsequently after this incident, Mugak who fell into a coma gained

consciousness after 6 months. But there was something wrong with his

body. Strangely, he lost his sensory system and ability to smell. His

nervous system strangely could not register pain (agony).

It’s like analgesia. [T/N: A medical term for the loss of the ability to feel pain while in a conscious state.]

After losing his sense of smell, because he could smell absolutely

nothing, even when there’s a stench from a corpse at the murder scene,

he does not need to wear a mask. (This could be mistaken as being

manly).

Since he had lost his ability to taste, he does not know the flavor

of food. Nevertheless, he’s a glutton. No matter how tasteless the food

is, he doesn’t stop until he has eaten up three servings. (This could be

mistaken as being manly).

Because he does not feel pain, no matter how bad he is being hit by a

criminal during a fight, he fights with the criminal endlessly until he

overpowers him. When the pain exceeds its limit, he does not feel it

but only faints. (This could be mistaken as being manly).

He has no smiles or tears. He can be called, “emotionless” and he is

considerably emotionally dry. He is unable to feel love towards women.

With his good looks and laddish charm, ladies are drawn towards him but

Mugak’s extreme dullness makes them lose interest. He is so dry to the

point that he does not have a love life and social life for him is

challenging.

Arresting the murderer of his sister is his life goal. Because of

that, he gave up his favorite profession as an aquarist to become a cop.

It has been 3 years since the murder took place but not even a clue is

found and the case falls into a maze.

Source: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.do?pgm_id=22000007174&pgm_build_id=8901&pgm_mnu_id=31907

Translated by @yochwennie

http://wp.me/p5AIJn-4j

“Sensory Couple” Starring Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Releases Teaser Video

ddangha

March 11, 2015

“Sensory Couple” Starring Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Releases Teaser Video

Sensory Couple,” an upcoming drama starring Park Yoochun of JYJ and actress Shin Se Kyung, has released its first teaser video.

In the video, Shin Se Kyung’s character introduces Park Yoochun’s

character in a voice-over. His character, Choi Mu Gak, is a charismatic

policeman who has no senses. Shin Se Kyung’s character, on the other

hand, has a unique ability to see smells. Although she says that he is

an “insensitive guy,” at the end of the video, she admits in a

voiceover, “But why do I want to smile whenever I meet him?”

The upcoming SBS drama is based on the webtoon of the same title. It also stars Namgoong Min and Yoon Jin Seo.

“Sensory Couple” will premiere on April 1, after the completion of “Hyde, Jekyll, Me.

Soompi

Via Hyeri Haylee

#TGWSS Teaser video

With slightly different English subs...

Guest LittleOwletoftheSilverBirch

OMG, I have been out of the loop for a long time, Chunnie really grew up, he was always a good actor and wonderful singer, Chunnie was my absolute favourite in DBSK, it seems so long ago...he looks amazing

CypFMzEi_normal.jpeg

Dedication(JYJ ONLY)

@WidM_Info

#JYJ all members visited MBC for Human Documentary <Love>, detailed unknown but doing something together for TV :P 

All 3 members of JYJ are at MBC right now filming something for 'Human Documentary' ��  (via ohmyjunsu)

Embedded image permalink

The staff says that what JYJ filmed will be broadcast in May! Preview in April & broadcast in May (p_wisdom91) 

That person also said that Yoochun calls Junsu 'Candy Bar', which is a brand of popsicle XD 

via ohmyjunsu

Embedded image permalink

A fan asked how Yoochun called Junsu and the person uploading to

Instagram said Yoochun yelled "Yah Candy Bar! Let's go together!"

XDDDD!!

Yoochun yelled "Hey Candy Bar! Let's go together!" and Junsu actually waited for Yoochun to catch up L O L

via ohmyjunsu

What? Human documentary 'LOVE'?

Love it. Very popular documentary in Korea and always aired on MBC in every May-family month, since 2006.

It always tells abt love, not between man&woman. I always sobbed my

eyes out when I was watching it. Most of them are very touching stories.

via theyoungestmin

JYJ Congratulatory Message to Star 1 Magazine (3rd Anniversary)

<앳스타일> 창간 3주년 기념! 스타들의 축하 릴레이

일곱 번째 스타는 JYJ입니다.

3월 23일 발매되는 4월호 <앳스타일>에서도 스타들의 축하 릴레이를 만나보실 수 있습니다.

#앳스타일 #3주년 #좋아요 #JYJ #재중 #유천 #준수 #jaejoong #junsu #yoochun

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/16-3/22/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-316-3222015.html?spref=tw

Archived