[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zee6002

Hi...I'm back :D
Just wanna share this.  My favourite songs of JYJ from JYJ era.  Mostly from In Heaven and The Beginning album I like all the songs but will just share my most favourites only since all of us mostly know their songs from these albums ryt??.:\">
1. Get out (THIS IS MY FIRST SONG OF JYJ I listened to along with mirotic and survivor.. love it when YC narrated and cursed, hehe his voice urghhhhh)2. Be my girl (used to be my morning alarm)3. The boy’s letter (JYJ’s vocal are damn good!)4. Mission (this song is energetic! YC’s rap part is my second phone ringtone haha and yeah as always I love to hear YC cursed lol)5. Untitled song part 1 (YC rants, he’s so passionate in this song.   In Busan perf he used that middle finger lol:)) )6. Pierrot (love the lyrics..on their faces!)7. In heaven (another song which showcased JYJ’s vocal ability and nice harmonization)8. Get ready (fun song to listen)9. Long way (the lyric is inspirational)10. W (sad:( )
JYJ SOLOS
1. All alone (JJ solo - who would’ve thought my most favourite goes to JJ solo even I’m YC bias)2. Empty space for you (YC OST Miss Ripley)3. Walk with her in spring (of course this gotta be included too, YC new song hehe)4. Uncommitted (JS solo – this is my ringtone lol)5. The tree covered in dew (JS solo, my favourite of JS’s ballad song)6. One kiss (JJ solo)7. Tarantallegra (JS solo, don’t get tired of watching the MV cos JS’s dance are just too energetic)8. For you it’s separation, for me it’s waiting (JJ OST SKKS – such a classic melody..love it!)9. Healing for myself (JJ solo)10. Too love (JS OST SKKS – nice!)11. Intoxication (JS solo..hehe the dance)
So far only these songs I can think of that have been my favourites, feel free to add more of your suggestions.  I’m looking forward to that. ;)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[CAPS+GIFS] 130516 JYJ Japan: Membership Week Video MessageMay 16, 2013 · pvtse

Note: below are caps from a video message about 2013 JYJ Membership Week uploaded today on the official website of JYJ Japan. The video is available only for members of JYJ Japan.

photo 0516jyjjapmov1.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov2.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov3.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov4.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov5.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov6.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov7.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov8.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov9.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov10.jpg

photo 0516jyjjapmov11.jpg

photo BKYi90VCEAE_RKtjpg_large.jpg

photo 6991693egw1e4qch55cx6g20dc07k7w5.gif

photo 770843608.gif

Credits: @marukojjwww + as tagged + yuri_6002 (via DC JYJ Gall) + Phoebe (via @JaeChunSoulmate)Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[LINE] 130517 JYJ Naver Line Update: Yoochun Shares his Golfing Experience!May 16, 2013 · rilanna

[TRANS] Good morning~~~~^^

Untitled

[TRANS] Today i hit birdie~~!!! umhahahahahahaha!!

[TRANS] Though selca is not well taken but my mood is very good today hahahaha weather is very good today~~~!!^^ have a great weekend!!

Untitled

[TRANS] I will work hard towards 90 points~~~~!!!^^

Source: JYJ Naver LineTranslated by: @chloe6002Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130517 Park Yuchun “Today birdie….. towards 90″ Golfing Ability made PublicMay 17, 2013 · rilanna

2013051717115426673_1.jpg

JYJ member Park Yuchun made public his own golfing ability today.

On the morning of the 17th, through the official LINE account, Park Yuchun made public a photo and that he shot a birdie.

Park Yuchun wrote, “Today I shot a birdie! Oomhahahaha!”

He also wrote,”Although I’m not so good at taking a selca but because I’m in a very good mood hahaha the weather is really great today~~!!^^ Wishing everyone a happy weekend!! I will work hard towards 90 strokes~~~!!^^

According to Park Yuchun’s management agency, C-Jes Entertainment, he started learning golf 2 months ago.

A related personnel told Star News, “From 2 months ago, Park Yuchun has been learning golf during his rest period. He has been practising earnestly so that he can have some exercise with his colleagues in the agency. Today is only his 4th time on the golf course and he shot a birdie, and so he was overjoyed.”

The related personnel also added, “Recently, Park Yuchun starts the day by waking up early to exercise, and he himself feels very pleased.”

This summer, Park Yuchun will start JYJ group activities.

Source: Star News via NateKorean to Chinese translation: 米管Chinese to English translation: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

Guest zee6002

hi y'all :D
Finally we get to see our chubby chun again today even for a just short while..I missed the livestreaming with LINE buddies cos i had a meeting:( This is my favorite pic of Chunnie today:-*20130521110246240.jpg

Walking proudly like a boss :))
ml34.jpg

30000283477.jpg

JYJ together holding hands..love it..but YC's smile looked like he's a lil bit awkward LOL=))
ml23.jpg

And this!! Oh soulmate moment...I would die if Chunnie stared at me like that=P~
Credit pics as tagged

Guest itscreamie

[super HQ] 0512 Yoochun @ M -Limited Launching Show~ very nice ^^ [blessingyuchun]
shared by:valyaddcitedyuchun

Archived