[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

REVIEW: Girl Who Sees Smells (2015)

Posted by snow in Reviews

gs5
CUTE!!! If there is one word that can define Girl Who Sees Smells for me, it is this. The cute romance salted with murder mystery about a serial killer and punctuating everything with a supernatural ability — the result is a show which isn’t flawless but manages to find a place in your heart.
The drama centres around two people who have many things in common. Our hero is Moo Gak who lost his sister when a serial killer killed her while the same person kills our heroine Cho Rim’s parents. They both suffer from this tragedy which results in amusing consequences as she gains the ability to see smells while he loses ability to feel physical pain and tastes. Their paths cross and then starts a journey where they not only solve the mystery of the serial killer but also find peace and love in each other, and realise what they really want to do in life.
sg (2)
As I said before, the piece-de-resistance of this drama is its main pair of Moo Gak and Cho Rim. They are charming individually as well as together. Cho Rim is a girl who is bubbly, helpful and brave. The way she is willing to help Moo Gak in his investigations and also later, willingly wants to help the police by keeping herself in danger, all this shows how much courageous she is. She is someone you would want to be friends with — she is that sweet and loving. Moo Gak is one of the best male leads in dramaverse. His only mission was to search the man who killed his sister but I love that the drama didn’t make him a jaded, hungry-for-revenge angry young man. In fact, he is very innocent and naive, with determination but he is not a genius. He is respectful and totally sweet. I like that in the end, both realised what they really wanted to do in life.
sg
The couple is admirable as Moo Gak and Cho Rim are both understanding and supportive, and always think and work together, without keeping the other in dark. They bicker but with a lightness. I love how normal their relationship is. They joke around, tease, do lots of cute things together and also have emotional talks. Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung charge the screen with their charming chemistry and form one of the cutest on-screen couples I’ve ever seen. You just want to squish them as they keep on being adorable. This is a couple which came out of nowhere and knocked it out of the park. The scenes where they practise or perform the comic skit, they are truly mirthful.
The drama maps out its run with a mix of development of romance and police investigations. At first, we see some episodic cases as Cho Rim becomes useful to Moo Gak but then the plot gains momentum as the main killer comes into picture again. The drama throws some red herrings in the mix to keep us guessing but ultimately lifts the curtains on who the real culprit is. It’s a risky step but drama handles it quite well as the show turns from whodunnit to a showcase of how our team of cops will find and catch the murderer.
gs4
There is never a dull moment in this completely entertaining show. Apart from cute and comedy, it has lots of chilling moments and also fast pace. The modus operandi of the cops is outrageously incompetent to the extent that I’ve never seen such policemen acting with stupidity. I blame the writing for being so lazy when it comes to painting decent cops, as I don’t expect it to be top-notch but at least give us something acceptable. Also, there are lots of loop holes and illogical sequences, especially in the second half which mars the enjoyment somewhat. Also, it’s crystal clear at the end that the writer was running out of ideas, which led to a very underwhelming last episode.
gs7
But despite its glaring flaws, the drama is charming and entraining enough to keep us in its company. There is no lack of cute and thrills in every turn. One more disappointing feature was incomplete and half baked explanation about the killer’s motives. Even if the team of cops was very inept, I still loved it! I love how much the three cop buddies grew since we first met them. They insulted and disliked Moo Gak initially but later adored him so much. These four, along with Cho Rim and detective Yum Mi — they are fabulous as they plan, act and enjoy together. A lovely family indeed! The formation and growth of relationships is one of the highlights of this show.
gs1
I love that the drama does not have the archetype of involving second leads into romance. Detective Yum Mi is a badass cop who never flinches in front of danger. I loved that sequence where she shows no sign of nervousness when faced with the killer but then actually breaks out in cold sweat when left alone. This was such a realistic emotion. I also liked the little bonding that was formed between her and Cho Rim.

Spoiler:
How can I complete this review without talking about our chef. Nam Goong Min brings his best game to the drama as the creepy serial killer who remains as calm as a midnight sea. But when he shows his true colours, I always got shivers down my spine. He always talks like a gentleman but still manages to scare you. I think the drama should have shown some back story leading to his deeds but alas, we only got some bits and pieces that didn’t clear the whole picture. Finally, the motivations for murder and his feelings for Cho Rim remained more or less ambiguous.
sg8
The cinematography is good and I especially loved the sparkling smells that Cho Rim sees — they looked beautiful and like something coming from a Disney movie. The fantasy element about smells is nicely woven along with the story of the show as the ability comes in handy in investigations. But explanation for how it came into being is avoided altogether. The music is sunny and sweet.
Shin Se Kyung is winsome in this drama — exuberant, bubbly, vivacious — she makes her character come alive and makes us to fall in love with her. Yoochun is one the cutest actors, hands down. I had this urge to pinch his cheeks on several occasions. He efficiently shows humour (those comic lines for stage were HILARIOUS) as well as emotional bits. This couple is simply love. Nam Goong Min lends a class act. Yoon Jin Seo does a wonderful job for a role which initially looked thankless but later picked up some weight. The three main cops — played by Lee Won Jong, Choi Tae Joon and Jo Hee Bong — provide lots of funny moments, sometimes intentional and unintentional at others. Song Jong Ho leaves a strong impression even in a small role.
Overall, Girl Who Sees Smells is a perfect place if you want to smell something delightfully sweet and cute. Just don’t take its mystery-crime genre seriously. This might sound like a broken record but the drama has one of the best couples of dramaland!
My Rating: 8 out of 10
gs

REVIEW: Girl Who Sees Smells (2015). https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/review-girl-who-sees-smells-2015/  #TheGirlWhoSeesSmells #SensoryCouple #냄새를보는소녀 #박유천 #신세경

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday, June 8, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART A) BY ROWEINA

It has been 2 weeks after his drama ended. How is it? Have U move on? LOL.....N imagine those 2 weeks like 2 years that we will face it. XD... For 2 dramas before, I postponed  made the last eps review coz of something happened that make me could not make it for some time.  But for TGWSS, it's kinda like I  don't  wanna make it coz it's like saying Bye2 to headache moment n deadline. LOL.... It will be my last buzee moment with  his drama. Don't know what will happen next.

N before started the last eps review, I just wanna say that TGWSS was like RTP. It was memorable for me coz from that drama I found ChunNi. N for TGWSS. I think it's more memorable coz from this drama, I didn't only watch it but I got the drama itself . I will make the story about it later on Chunsa Magz. But the one thing I can say....I'm so gratefull that ChunNi chose this drama n no complaint at all on any aspect.

The last eps of a drama is really important like a pilot eps for me. Sometimes it could be so good n make me remember clearly or could be just mediocre or even could make all the good ones from all eps before the last one disappear n just remember the bad one from the ending.

So, what I got from the last eps of this drama?

This eps review also divided in to 2 parts.

For ChunFace of the Day (Finale) I chose these one.

A very different expression from ChunNi.

It's like U met 2 different characters in 1 drama. It's awesome.  I like all the OST from this drama n see those 2 expression is kinda like song from MC The Max - Because of You n Acourve's Honey. XD.... I like the contrast of the songs. N it's the same like those pic. 2 different expression.

For the 1st pic, I hope someday ChunNi will get a drama/movie with Old time setting. Maybe he became a head of gangster or whatever lah. I think he has that classique face. XD....He looks good on saeguk drama right? So I think he will be good too in 1900ers drama/movie right? N off course a dark antagonist character. I don't know if an antagonist character can be a lead character in a drama but I think more possible in a movie. Whatever it is, I want to see his character like on this pic.^^

IMG_20150531_223518.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART A) BY ROW... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps16-part-by.html?spref=tw 

Monday, June 8, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART B) BY ROWEINA

U can read Part A in Here.

OMG....Is this Side Hug will become a Trend? LOL... Really love this.

39.jpg

n finally the last kiss or peck (Coz ChunNi said he only had 1 kiss scene on this drama, so we should agree with him. LOL )....

N that Peck was fit with their character. He like to tease her.

40.jpg

N as his promise.  He will make CR laugh... n also US the viewers... ..hahahaha...

41.jpg

OMG....how come shower scene can be a funny scene. LOL... n Did U notice that MG sang in bathroom? LOL....n added with this one.. hahahaha

42.jpg

A scene that we only can get on TGWSS.LOL... ChunNi with bathrobes is more sexy than just a typical shower scene. LOL

Complere Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.16 (PART B) BY ROW... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps16-part-b-by.html?spref=tw

Park Yuchun SINA Interview

Sally Pak

Yuchun said he had tel conversation w/Jaejoong. He feels relieved when knowing that JJ is doing well [SINA]  (fourc_PYC)

Embedded image permalink
Yuchun would like to b in KR variety show 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator'(via SINA)��He is totally a foodie! (via fourc_PYC)

Embedded image permalink

Much More HQ pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 150609 Park Yuchun “Got a call from Kim Jaejoong who enlisted…It’s good that he’s doing well”

704_1649625_435511.jpg

First, he disclosed about his thought about kinds of opposing dramas in his interview with SINA. To the question ‘Which work, comedy or drama, do you personally prefer?’, Park Yuchun expressed his opinion, “I like it better when the script is good. So, it is like this (for me). Well of course…comedy has lighter key factors rather than drama. It is comfortable to also shoot since there are many genres, and its scenes are even more fun, too.” and, “If I have to choose one of the two, then I think it is better that the script has to be interesting”.
To the question ‘Have you been in contact with Kim Jaejoong after he enlisted’, Park Yuchun said, “I was on the phone with him once. It’s fortunate that he sounded like he is doing very well. Well, yes… Jaejoong-hyung is getting along very well, thus I also feel relieved”.
Lastly, Park Yuchun said, “There remains filming for my movie…I think I would like to have the opportunity meet/see fans very much when I wind up finishing the filming for my movie well,” about his future plans.
Sources: Sina + TV Daily  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

JaeChun feels...

Embedded image permalink

[NEWS] 150612 45.5% of unmarried men and women imitates Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s ‘Tteokbokki Kiss’ on Kiss Day

photo 11149693_983810768297269_8636470159618772555_o.jpg

It was found that 45.5% of unmarried men and women in their 20~30s want to receive Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s ‘Tteokbokki Kiss’ on Kiss Day [T/N: occurs on June 14]. Also, 37.5% count down to the ‘French Kiss’ into the type of kiss they prefer.
Gayeon Matchmaking Consulting Service(www.gayeon.com) had a variety of surveys targeting 682 unmarried men and women in their 20~30s (294 men, 388 women) from last May 26 to this June 11 in connection with Kiss Day; and reported their results on the 12th.
As a result, 45.5% of unmarried men and women consider Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s ‘Tteokbokki Kiss’ in ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ as the priority. Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung’s adorable image –where Oh Cho-rim who tried to wipe off tteokbokki sauce smeared on Choi Mugak’s lips– and ardent kiss were ample enough at causing the hearts of unmarried men and women in their 20~30s to flutter.

Source: MT News  

DramaSBS

Yuchun cruisin' with friends (in his Porsche)

[F:mr_lee - sooin IG]~Yuchun & friends go for a ride in the middle of the night 
via fourc_pyc
#박유천 from mr_lee_sooin IG
instagram.com/p/33_x33Sghn/  

CHavUmWVAAAkhvc.jpg

CHavU1yUYAEVYmr.jpg
edited pic by @gade_ka

[TRANS] 150613 Kim Yoon-seok mentions Yuchun in his interview

photo 20150612212857311226.jpg
On June 12, Kim Yoon-seok said, “Although my name is up on my past works like ‘Hwayi: The Boy Who Swallowed A Monster[/A Monster Boy]'(2013) and ‘Haemoo/Sea Fog'(2014) as a lead role, I think I am the supporting lead actually”.
“To say clearly, Yeo Jin-goo in ‘Hwayi’ and Park Yuchun in ‘Sea Fog’ are the main leads. I should be the key supporting lead. I’ve seen how it makes no sense to complain about ‘Why does my name appear after?’ in the position of a senior. Rather, we should freely, with a flexible position, let the juniors grow greater.”

Source: No Cut News

[TRANS] 150614 2015 Dramas in the First Half of the Year – Return of the King… ★ Report card for Park Yuchun who return to the small screen
photo 2015040920235671497_20150409202546_1.jpg
◆ Park Yuchun, box-office invincibility + acting ability
Standing high in place as a representative actor in his 20s to be considered out of the rising stars for the next generation, Park Yuchun is leading his best golden days, imparted with 3 beats of popularity, cinematic quality, up to hot topic for every work he appears in.
Set to enlist into the army up ahead in August, Park Yuchun repeats his growth to grow in each and every works of his, and has established himself as the best example of acting-dol-turned-actors. In particular, in SBS ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ that recently ended, Park Yuchun drew attention, from the first episode, with action that does not spare himself physically and up to unparalleled bone-dislocation acting. Swallowing up the home theater in one gulp again, he put from sobbing acting to comic acting that’s a turnabout for him in the persona named Choi Mugak, and completed the best ever character who hadn’t been seen until now.
Also, he captivated even women’s hearts with an image that was seemingly gruff yet considerate with the most care, in front of Shin Se-kyung who he was working together with. He pretended not to show concern on the surface, but had a side where he carried a drunk Shin Se-kyung on his back when she got kicked out of her comedy troupe, and had caused female viewers to lose sleep as a 100% pure romanticist when showing the ‘standard rule of a something man(T/N: the status of a guy friend before he becomes a boyfriend)‘ as he gives a surprise kiss filled with apt push-and-pull and energy. In addition to that, he captured viewers’ attention while heightening the dramatic tension by fully immersing himself, up to doing action brimming with liveliness.
Source: News Way  

[TRANS] 150615 Kim Yoon-seok mentions Yuchun in his interview
htm_20150615083122839.jpg~original
– Do you have a friend who will come through? out of the junior actors.
“I don’t know about the friends I’ve never met but among the friends I’ve met, it is (Park) Yuchun. Yuchunnie has a really good mind toward acting and his works. I think he can be a good actor.”
Source: IS Plus  

Park Yuchun's Official Japan Fanmeeting poster

기다리고 기다렸던 ‪#‎박유천‬ 일본 팬미팅 포스터 공개! ‪#‎박유천의모든것‬ 함께 볼까요?
The awaited poster for 박유천's Japan fan meeting has been revealed! ‪#‎ALL_ABOUT_YU‬, why don't you check it out?

201506161001771232_557f7631b4935.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 150602 If all 3 of JYJ get discharged, is it possible for them to appear on a broadcast?

Will active-duty-dols (T/N: idols who’ll serve their military service) JYJ be able to make a comeback on a broadcasting stage?

On the first day of June, news of JYJ member Park Yuchun’s enlistment reached our ears. This is the second time, following Kim Jaejoong who had enlisted last March 31. According to his agency C-JeS Entertainment side, Park Yuchun is enlisting on August 27. There remains time a little less than 3 months before he enlists.

Hereby the member in JYJ who will maintain his social status as a member of society for the time being is only Kim Junsu; who’ll visit audiences with his upcoming musical ‘Death Note’. On this, fans are also vocalizing their regrets. Since the news [about Yuchun’s enlistment] broke out, in the JYJ-related community, saddened voices pouring out constantly. It’s the situation where many fans were saying, “There only remains Junsu now. It’ll be lonely, what am I going to do?”, “Kim Junsu’s musical and solo album are good but I’m sad thinking about losing a JYJ member for a while”, and expressed their sadness.
photo 201506011041056310_1.jpg
Meanwhile, there is a reaction that stood out solely among the texts left by fans. It is a mixed question that laments “If all three of them get discharged, can they appear as JYJ on a broadcast?”

Having split from TVXQ earlier in 2012, JYJ(Kim Junsu, Park Yuchun, Kim Jaejoong) released albums consistently, but haven’t appeared on a broadcast since. There were continuously rumors of external pressure, but it is difficult to provide definite evidence about this actually. Their broadcast schedule that merely had been set, falls through again and again; and there were many speculations about it. On this, it is difficult for JYJ to appear on a broadcast, and the fact itself is publicly known even by broadcasts actually. Making an appearance alone on EBS ‘Space Empathy’ last April 30, Kim Junsu had said, “Though I am a singer, I am glad to greet you with this music broadcast after 6 years. It was difficult to make an appearance on a broadcast for reasons unknown during the 6 years,” and expressed his sadness during it.

Last April 14, Assemblywoman Choi Min-hee of the New Politics Alliance for Democracy proposed a revised law to the National Assembly, for a broadcast bill with contents prohibiting actions that block the appearance of an artist without an obvious reason. This law is called the ‘JYJ Bill’ and received responses among many netizens. When he heard this news, Park Yuchun also bared his honest mind, saying, “It feels like things are getting better where I can speak out about it now. We are in a position where we should be more thankful about it since we will be able to work in a better environment,” at SBS drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ press conference.

However, although it has been 6 years and their broadcast activities were close to non-existent as singers during the time, JYJ members have consistently established themselves. Kim Junsu had received a lot of love as a solo singer and musical actor, while Park Yuchun and Kim Jaejoong had as actors.

In Park Yuchun’s case, he received favorable reviews in ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’, which is his last work before he enlists; and will be able to leave the office for his post for a while with much lighter steps. For Kim Junsu, there is high hopes from fans to be expected of him, too, with a work where he’ll show an excellent performance more than ever, up ahead in musical ‘Death Note’ that has performances slated from June 20. In Kim Junsu’s case, it is still not decided about when he will enlist into the army. He is expected to stay active, filling in for the gap of his two members for the time being first.

The projected discharge date for Kim Jaejoong –the first to enlist from JYJ– is December 30, 2016. If he get discharged followed by Park Yuchun and up to Kim Junsu, side by side, they will be ‘active-duty-dols’ JYJ. Can the three members of JYJ stand on a broadcasting stage when they return from the army? It seems fans are also looking forward to it as much as singer JYJ.

Source: Newsen  

Not surprised at all but very disappointing...But we will keep on fighting and supporting JYJ!

The JYJ Law To Prevent Broadcast Bans Failed To Pass Bill Screening

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jun 17, 2015 10:21 AM EDT

jyj-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : C-Jes Entertainment )

According to a June 17 report published in the business section of the Korean outlet News 1, the bill which has been commonly referred to as the JYJ Law, failed to pass through a National Assembly subcommittee.

Lawmakers were sat on the subcommittee expressed concerns over the bill, citing its potential to harm agencies and broadcasters. The subcommittee called for modifications, which would be fair and practical for all parties. "The original legislative intent of this law allows for a very high probability of misuse and abuse," said one member of the subcommittee.
The law did not pass its initial screening, due to similar concerns regarding the language contained in the bill and the potential to economically injure the businesses which could be involved in future cases. 
On April 14, the bill known as the JYJ Law was proposed by Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee. Assemblywoman Choi sits on the Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning. An article published on April 15 by Hankyung outlined her intent behind the bill. "Part of the issue is the agency is preventing broadcast offers and appearances," said Assemblywoman Choi. "There is also a need for sanctions on broadcasting companies who are doing the same things." 
The alleged avarice against JYJ began in 2009 when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu launched a lawsuit against SM Entertainment, in an attempt to dissolve their exclusive contract with the agency. A lengthy legal battle ensued between the idols and their former company, which resulted in alleged bans against promotional activities, including participation in music chart shows.
In July 2013, the Korea Fair Trade Commission placed a restraining order against SM and future attempts by the company to interfere with JYJ's promotions. However, the group was allegedly unable to return to programs which continued to enforce the ban.
The first televised music appearance by a member of JYJ since their 2009 lawsuit occurred on April 13. Junsu appeared on the EBS program, "Space Sympathy," marking the first time he performed on a Korean music program, in six years. Other artists who have cited such bans include former TRAX member, No Min Woo. 
KDramaStars

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] Han Ye-ri mentions Yuchun in an interview

photo 1423122421.jpg
How was Park Yuchun in playing the role of Dong-sik?
He’s a person I’m really thankful for. He took good care of me always as Dong-sik, and made me be as focused as much as him. I guess I can’t help it that I have affections for Yuchun-ssi because he is Dong-sik. And since I went into it trying to do my best the whole time, I also had a lot of thoughts, like, ‘If I can betray this person’s true feelings, I am not going to. He is shooting his first movie with so much dedication, I should work hard too’.
Source: @onlymy6002  

Netizens are going CRAZY over this idol for one special reason

Posted on June 20, 2015

park

It seems that one of the most attractive physical traits in male idols for fans is broad shoulders, something that is purely genetic and unchanging.
Recently, a fan on Pann (a Korean website similar to Reddit) made an entire post focused on JYJ’s Park Yoochun; drawing attention specifically to his broad shoulders.

The user dubbed Yoochun a “Shoulder Gangster.” In Korean slang, the term gangster is attached to a certain feature, often times physical, to refer to a person who makes fans swoon simply by showing off their feature. In this case, it seems that a recent outfit of Yoochun’s drew much attention to his shoulders and fans were quick to agree!
Koreaboo has translated the original posters comments as well as the photos compiled for the post.
Park Yoochun has truly earned the title of shoulder gangster. He has been like this since debut and still lives up to that name today….
Park Yoochun Shoulders 1
When he’s wearing this knit [sweater]……. ahh……his shoulders..Park Yoochun Shoulders 2
His shoulders are broad enough that he is allowed to brag about them…Park Yoochun Shoulders 3
Seriously, can’t see anything else but his shoulders………..Park Yoochun Shoulders 4
the symbol of masculinity: shoulders, God given shoulders ㅠㅠPark Yoochun Shoulders 5
Freaking handsome ㅠㅠ Pink suits him well, ah so good looking ㅠㅠPark Yoochun Shoulders 6
Oh how happy I would be if I had a boyfriend like him hahahahaPark Yoochun Shoulders 7
I love you <3 please accept my love hehehePark Yoochun Shoulders 8
The true shot of a shoulder gangsterPark Yoochun Shoulders 9
His face is okay too but his shoulders are more heart fluttering……..Park Yoochun Shoulders 10
Some Netizens agreed while others brought up idols that shared the trait.
[+42, – 50] Why are his shoulders of public interest? hahaha oh, so you have asthma, now? I pity my dongsaeng [referring to Yoochun] who will serve active duty
[+31, -10] I went to their fan meeting, his shoulders are 52 cm (20.5 inches)….bbbbPark Yoochun Shoulders 11
[+28, -5] You could’ve just posted one picture, this many pictures is a bit much. We all know that Park Yoochun’s shoulders are broad, don’t do oba about it. Let’s do in moderation. I’m ashamed for him, should I post Kim Woobin‘s shoulders instead?
[+19, -1] Song Joong Ki Song Joong Ki Shoulders
[+16, -5] He gets lovelier as he ages hehe the pink sweater suits him..
[+14, -3] Look at his shoulders…I want to hug him…. hehehehehe
Source: Pann
Koreaboo

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

Park Yoo Chun Greets His Fans In Japan

9l5yg0abjt625l8ragn7p567z7jvpvoo.jpg

[by Yanchingsally Chu] Park Yoo Chun showed his friendly greetings to his fans in Japan.

His agency C-Jes Entertainment revealed, “On June 22 at night, Park Yoo Chun arrived in Japan for the fan meeting of the drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’. Knowing that Yoo Chun would come, his fans from all over Japan gathered at Haneda airport to welcome him. Yoo Chum greeted his fans kindly, creating a warm atmosphere on the spot.”

Regardless of the bad weather, around five hundred fans went to the airport and shouted, “Yoo Chun”, to welcome him. To thanks for his fans, Yoo Chun greeted them several times which caused a louder cheering sound from the fans.

The fans held the posters of ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ and shouted, “Chwa”, which was the famous line in the drama. Although the drama has not yet been aired in Japan, many fans have already watched it online. Being called as ‘Korean Wave Of Drama’, the tremendous responses of the fans proved the popularity of Park Yoo Chun.

Meanwhile, the fan meeting of ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ will be hold on June 23 at Yokohama Arena. (photo by C-Jes Entertainment)

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/22=6/28/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-6226282015.html?spref=tw

16 K-Pop stars who overcame their predebut hardships

June 22, 2015 @ 6:45 pm

16) JYJ's Yoochun 

rylK3ZI.jpg
Yoochun's family's move to the United States as well as their poor financial situation proved to be too much as it led to his parents' divorce. Yoochun and his brother ended up living with his mother, whom they hardly saw as she was always working with the three living on mostly instant ramen.  

16 K-Pop stars who overcame their predebut hardships http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/16-k-pop-stars-who-overcame-their-predebut-hardships via @allkpop

Park Yuchun rehearsing ahead of his #TGWSS Japanese fanmeeting...

‪#‎박유천‬ ‪#‎리허설_사복센스_숨멎‬!
잠시 후, 오랜만에 돌아온 무각이와 함께해요

‪#‎Yuchun‬ ‪#‎박유천팬미팅‬ ‪#‎냄새를보는소녀‬ ‪#‎드라마팬미팅‬
‪#‎일본‬ ‪#‎요코하마아레나‬ ‪#‎Japan‬ ‪#‎YokohamaArena‬

10443546_804134516348581_169164060904348

21005_804134566348576_852292492741763187

At fanmeeting....

• yochwennie: Yuchun mentioned that he called JJ ^^
  • rilanna: Yuchun appeared on a segway lol
    He shook hands with those in the 1st row of the arena Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ via micky0423
  • YC on a segway via Lookkaew_SK:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CILY-_TUwAAwCIw.jpg:orig
  • ayahotate:

•  
  • rilanna: Yuchun just passed by playing a Dragon Quest recently。 Now he appears to be playing Final Fantasy! (≧∇≦) via micky0423
  • yochwennie: Yuchun said he rang JJ when he was at the airport and they spoke for 5 minutes. He told JJ many things.
  • yochwennie: YC said JJ told him to mention more about him (JJ) when he (YC) is in Japan. Kkkk~
  • rilanna: Yuchun spoke about how Jaejoong told him to please reveal a lot of stories about him[JJ] & their [past] scenarios in Japan keke via micky0423
  • yochwennie: The game which Yuchun had been playing at home is FINAL FANTASY. Kkkk~ [via KISS_JYJ]
  • ayahotate
  • KISS_JYJ:
    d945be80jw1ete79j26enj20y019cahb.jpg

d945be80jw1ete7aejvoxj20y019c4aj.jpg

• rubypurple_fan: Smelling game. He was wearing the mask I just RT’d. I think he guessed all correctly? First is watermelon. 2nd is Natto. 3rd is Ramen
  • rilanna: Reenacting drama scenes ; Fans have to call out Mugak’s name via richun64
  • rilanna: Fans are picked through a lottery to come up; as well as fans with the same name as ‘Suzuka’ are to all come onstage and call out Yuchun’s name via richun64
  • rilanna: Someone failed two times from laughing out loud via richun64
  • rilanna: Yuchun’s line: “Good night, Suzuka” via richun64
  • rilanna: Game is called ‘Drama Reproduction Corner’ via richun64
  • yochwennie: Scene reenactment 1: The scene where Chorim wanted to get away (after her contact lens fell off) and Mugak held her back
  • yochwennie: Scene reenactment 2: Chorim almost got run over by a truck and Mugak pulled her back, holding her waist.
  • rilanna: There’s a lot of talks & stories with Yuchun
    Consultation Corner with Dr. Yuchun via richun64
  • SIXZEROZEROTWO: Fans problem. 1. Cant get a boyfriend because they love Yoochun too much. 2. Gained weight. (When yoochun heard 2, he’s really happy) lol.
  • yochwennie: MC: What type of girl do you find attractive? YC: Girl with braided hair.
  • yochwennie: Q: What to do if I’m not attractive and not sexy. YC: Do yoga, then you’ll have the S-line.
    YC: you won’t be sexy. You need to make more female friends. [via KISS_JYJ]
  • rilanna: Do you exude sex appeal as Yuchun?
    Does Yuchun feel the sex appeal from any woman’s part?
    When a woman ties her hair. When it touches the back of her neck
    It’s better if she does yoga. Then she has a feminine bodyline via richun64
  • yochwennie: YC says when a girl is in a relationship, she should be voice out what she wants to have and what she wants to eat. MC acted with him and said, “I want this necklace.” YC responded, “Don’t you already have many of those necklaces?”
  • rilanna: Korean women don’t do aegyo and are a paradox to Yuchun
    What is aegyo? via richun64
  • yochwennie: MC: What should a girl do when dating? How should she show her aegyo and express herself? YC: She needs to say it out. For example, when going out together for a meal, don’t say “anything is fine.” You need to say, “I feel like thing this/that” (doing aegyo tone)
    MC: So, Yuchun you’ll follow her even though it’s not what you want to eat? YC: Sometimes, we’ll decide using scissors, paper, stone
  • yochwennie: Yuchun was asked to say a few words but he said he thinks he doesn’t need to say much because he will be meeting fans again tomorrow =.=
  • rilanna: A video message was sent by ‘TGWSS’ Director of photography
    Said the most memorable scene was where Mugak shed tears over his little sister’s death via richun64
  • rilanna: There were also video messages sent by ‘TGWSS’ Supervising Director, Jo Hee-bong (Detective Ki), & Namgoong Min via richun64
  • rilanna: Junsu’s video message is in Korean
    ‘Why is he speaking in Korean?’ said YC via richun64
  • rilanna: Yuchun burst out laughing when watching Junsu’s video message via richun64
  • ayahotate:

d945be80jw1etebdfje1aj20y019caoj.jpg

https://jyj3.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/compilation-of-tweets-150623-all-of-yuchun-the-girl-who-sees-smells-fan-meeting-in-japan/

Complete recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/22=6/28/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-6226282015.html?spref=tw

Archived