Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 K-drama men who look amazing in a suit

by Lauren Jinkerson on Wed, May 27, 2015 

4. Park Yoo ChunSensory Couple

4_WVsw2GL.jpg

Park Yoo Chun's outfits on Sensory Couple are extremely stylish in a very unexpected way. His character Choi Moo Gak's suit jackets are often paired with a hoodie or jean jacket to give it that casual, charming vibe, and we are all falling for it. These outfits help him to switch from a serious detective to a sweet and funny guy without batting an eyelash, and we are with him every step of the way. 

Link here:  http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-drama-characters-who-look-amazing-in-a-suit/

More fancams from Baeksang awards...

PYC before and after the Baeksang awards ceremony

PYC receiving his 9th award for Best New Actor for Haemoo

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun at 51st Baeksang Awards (5/26/15) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/park-yuchun-at-51st-baeksang-awards.html?spref=tw

[GIFS] 150526 Park Yuchun’s interactions with movie directors and Lee Jung-jae sunbaenim

hotlss-220372891573-1.gif
[Best] Director Kim Sung-hoon (A Hard Day) comes over to greet Yuchun.
hotlss-220372891573-2.gif
Yuchun greets [Best New] Director Jung Ju-ri (A Girl at My Door).
hotlss-220372891573-4.gif
[InStyle (Male) Awardee] Lee Jung-jae sunbae-nim manhandles Yuchun 
hotlss-220372891573-3.gif
Lee Jung-jae sunbae-nim moves[/drags] Yuchun again, and gives him a (loving) mini-back rub
Gif Credit: hotlss  
Shared by: JYJ3

Yoohwan Weibo Update: "Dear brother!" He tagged Yoochun in this pic on Weibo! ㅋㅋㅋ
http://www.weibo.com/parkyuhwan0309?from=feed&loc=nickname   

Yuchun then forwarded Yuhwan's post on Weibo: "With Yuhwan after a long time"  

Embedded image permalink 

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Yuchun's Housewarming party...

Embedded image permalink

CGLTtVrUgAAFQD7.jpg

CGLTs2mUIAEvejy.jpg
Cr: ma6002

Special goods...

Embedded image permalink

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Park Yuchun Discloses A Surprise Photo

l1jzscl3cy2drj1vo7cin2pp3su5s3r5.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Park Yuchun disclosed his photo prior to his fan meeting.

CJeS Entertainment said, “On May 29, Park Yuchun released a surprise message and picture on JYJ’s official Facebook prior to his solo fan meeting ‘Housewarming party: Epi 2’. After his post on SNS, it became a hot issue among the fans.”

In the photo, he made a heart above his head and gave a shy smile. He said, “It has been exactly a year! Let’s have a good time tomorrow” in the message. Particularly, when he disclosed the picture, it raised the fans’ expectations.

The manager of his agency said, “The event has lots of programs that many fans can enjoy together. Park Yuchun also prepared a surprise stage for the fans, so they can anticipate. It will be a fan meeting that everyone can be one.”

Meanwhile, Park Yuchun’s fan meeting ‘Housewarming party: Epi 2’ will be held on May 30 at Tiger Dome in Korea University, Seoul. (photo by CJeS Entertainment)

BNT news

5/30/2015 Yuchun's Housewarming Party Fanmeeting

Tweets and Translations Via XIAkiss or as tagged...
150530 Yoochun out on stage♡ #YCinSeoul (Ayahotate) 

CGPibViUYAAVzwt.jpg

CGPiblFVIAEspwF.jpg

CGPj0M7U8AA1SrC.jpg

OMG" Junsu called Yoochun and sang Birthday song to him!!! #YOOSU TIME!! ♡♡

Yoochun failed to complete his mission with Junsu, so his punishment is to write Using his butt!!

150530 Yoochun writing using his sexy butt!!!! ♡♡ (Cr xiaholic0420) https://instagram.com/p/3TQZxMNjsd/ 

[FANCAM] 150530 Yoochun's butt look really SEXY today!! (cr 佳能乃) http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:f7008fe60cbed8b69881c3a2bd31e032 

Embedded image permalinkYc: Please don’t be too over, Junsu ah, Can I go MT too? I miss you , can you come here now?

Junsu started greeting fans and yoochun keep saying "Hanging up, hang up the phone"

Yoochun: I always say this when I see Junsu.“It will be good if I have a son lik him~ Always very happy when I see him, he’s really innocent

150530 Yoochun speaking on phone with Junsu♡ Such a sweet moment!!  

CGPoQ7oUcAAKilj.jpg

fancam

Singing/rapping OST from #TGWSS

Embedded image permalink

https://twitter.com/gade_ka/status/604630602394931200 
YC dancing to EXID "Up and Down" as punishment...  

Yoochun's ingredient in this squid dish "Squid, Butter, Mayonaise and peanut butter" >___________<
Yoochun's Squid dish Done! Look nice though~ (Xiaholic0420)

Embedded image permalink

CGQe761VIAAq6h4.jpg

Full view of Yoochun's drawing of him and luck fan together♡ even drew him holding fan's hand!!!! (Xiaholic0420) 

Embedded image permalink

CGQOvuzUAAAY6KC.jpg

Complete Recap Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Yuchun's Housewarming Party (Epi 2) Fanmeeting (5/30 and 5/31/15... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/yuchuns-housewarming-party-epi-2.html?spref=tw

5/30/2015 Yuchun's Housewarming Party Fanmeeting

Yuchun's text message/pic to a fan...

Embedded image permalink
only jyj @hello_HJOO

20150530 박유천팬미팅 문자왔어염>_< 

CGQ8jwqUQAAFxPa.jpg

CGRHgTRUcAEk17c.jpg

[Full Trans] Junsu and Yoochun phone conversation at his housewarming party today! ������#YooSu #XIA #Yoochun  
Via Vichellelicious

CGRHg0dUQAA5YF2.png

CGRHg7TUYAAcrrk.png

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Yuchun's Housewarming Party (Epi 2) Fanmeeting (5/30 and 5/31/15... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/yuchuns-housewarming-party-epi-2.html?spref=tw

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Puts Cooking Skills to Test at Fan Meeting

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Puts Cooking Skills to Test at Fan Meeting

JYJ‘s Park Yoo Chun impressed fans with his stellar cooking skills at his latest fan meeting 2015 Park Yoo Chun Fan Meeting ‘Housewarming party : Epi 2‘” on May 30.
Inspired by the popular variety show Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” the star unleashed his inner chef and came up with tasty dishes for his fans, entertaining the audience with his cooking skills and showmanship. Using a few simple ingredients, he prepared a spicy yet refreshing noodle dish and another one highlighting butter squid, which were both well received by a few lucky fans who got to taste the food.
Park Yoo Chun also thanked fans for the success of his film “Sea Fog,” sat down to discuss various topics, and sang his go-to karaoke tracks. His second fan meeting took place on May 31.
Meanwhile, it was confirmed earlier today that Park Yoo Chun is preparing to enlist in the military in August.
jyj park yoo chun
Source (1)
Soompi

Reportedly, Yuchun will enlist August 27th...

(Actor Sol)vKyung-gu made a slip of the tongue when he was on the line with #Yuchun ...YC will be enlisted on Aug 27.
via fourc_pyc

5/31st Housewarming Party (Day 2)

Tweets and Translations from inheaven_wJYJ

Yuchun said he wants to be a good boy by day and a bad boy by night >ㅅ<

He also complained how expensive the instant cooked rice was lolz

Yuchun listens to 듣고있어? (Are you listening?) by Swings these days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUb8aLersuI 

Yuchun talked about how embarassed he was when he acted on camera for the first time on Non-Stop.

YC was supposed to faint in the scene they were filming. Ppl usually just move out of frame but novice YC didn't know & actually fell down
It was a pretty big fall & YC said he hit his head on the ground quite hard. Staff laughed at him & he still remembers being embarrassed

YC boasted how good he was w knives. He says he's pretty good at cutting sashimi & he wants to treat the fans when he gets a chance

YC talked to JJ for 27 min. recently. He was surprised at how long he talked on phone bc his phone convo usually doesn't last more than 3min

YC thinks it was bc JJ had a lot to say to him XD

YC's tips on things to look for in a guy to date: go for men with lots of experience

When playing games w his fans for his possessions, YC offered to go after his fans so that he could.. you know... let them win lol so sweet

In response to MC's Q whether YC misses JJ or not: YC doesn't really ever miss JJ or JS bc their relationship is something a lot more.

YC also mentioned that he plans to visit JJ after he finishes filming the movie. JJ asked if YC could bring Se-Kyung w him

YC kept on telling us(audience) that we lacked common sense bc he didn't like the nicknames Krn fans like to call JYJ+penalty we requested.
Normally if I heard that from any guy I knew I would've came up w a good comeback but we were all too busy making our googly eyes at YC 

Much More here:  
Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Yuchun's Housewarming Party (Epi 2) Fanmeeting (5/... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/yuchuns-housewarming-party-epi-2.html?spref=tw

JYJ Park Yoo Chun Confirmed to Enlist in August

JYJ Park Yoo Chun Confirmed to Enlist in August
JYJ Park Yoo Chun will be enlisting in August. 
C-JeS Entertainment confirmed to Star News on the afternoon of May 31, “Park Yoo Chun will be focusing on his military duties starting August 27.”
“Other than that, we don’t know any specific details, so it’s hard to say anything.”
Park Yoo Chun, who just recently wrapped up the drama “The Girl Who Sees Smells,” will be the second member of JYJ to enlist this year, following member Kim Jaejoong.
Source (1)

Soompi

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

5/31/2015 PYC Housewarming Fanmeeting

Press Pics

Embedded image permalink

CGYOeTeUcAEddsJ.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Fancams

Drunken Confession (Karaoke time)

I'm Fortunate

Much more fancams and pics and fan accounts here: 

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Yuchun's Housewarming Party (Epi 2) Fanmeeting (5/30 & 5/31)... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/yuchuns-housewarming-party-epi-2.html?spref=tw

Yoochun celebrates his birthday with 8,000 fans

June 1, 2015 @ 4:52 pm

Yoochun_1433187722_Yoochun5.jpg

Yoochun had an amazing time with his fans at the end of May for his birthday celebrations!

C-JeS Entertainment stated, "Yoochun successfully wrapped up the '2015 Yoochun Fan Meeting "Housewarming Party : Epi 2"' that he opened for two days on May 30 and 31 at Korea University's Hwajeong Gymnasium."

This fan meeting, which lasted 150 minutes each time, was scheduled specially to celebrate his birthday, so he enjoyed the "Happy Birthday" song from his fans, made a wish before blowing out the candles on his cake, and more.  The event took place with the concept of a housewarming and even included surprise phone calls from JYJ's Junsu and actor Seol Kyung Kyu!

During the chatting sessions, he talked about his favorite present from fans, the productions he had worked on, stories with his fellow group members, and more to satiate his fans' curiosity.  He even did the cute and funny poses from his latest drama, 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'!

There was additionally an NRB time where he sang songs recommended by the fans, whether it was rap or ballad.  He then transformed into a chef to personally cook food for the lucky fans and into a caricaturist.

Of course, he treated fans to his heavenly voices in special performances as well and relayed a sweet message: "I am happy I got to show myself comfortably in front of everybody.  I'm always grateful and it was a very fun time.  I think I was able to get a big award for 'Sea Fog' thanks to all of you.  I will repay you with an even greater acting in 'Lucid Dream.'  Please look forward to it."

Yoochun_1433187418_yoochun1.jpg

Yoochun_1433187419_yoochun2.jpg

Yoochun_1433187419_yoochun3.jpg

Yoochun_1433187419_yoochun4.jpg

AllKpop

Yoochun Confirms Military Enlistment for August 2015

Posted on May 31, 2015 by ockoala

soli6.jpg

The big exodus really is coming at the end of this year and into 2016 as the huge group of male K-stars born in 1987 get ready to enlist in the army. I can’t even write all the names down because it’ll make me sniffle, there are so many of them. Until then, it’s time to say goodbye to a smaller class of ’86-ers, some of whom have already left for the army including Jaejoong and Choi Jin Hyuk. Already confirmed to enlist this summer is Yunho, and now another original DBSK member joins the army train as Yoochun has just announced that he’s going off to the army this August.
I don’t even need a mea culpa to explain my better late than never affection for Yoochun thanks to The Girl Who Sees Smells. It doesn’t even matter that his fans may find that work just okay, for me he was precious and perfect as Choi Moo Gak and that’s a great role to rest on as he heads off to the army. Even better is winning a Baeksang Best New Actor award in film for his role in Sea Fog. I still don’t find Yoochun good looking in the way so many K-stars seem packaged in the same tall flower boy vein, but that’s a good thing as he stands out for being attractive in a relatable way, like the handsome oppa next door that really could live next door. He did a Star1 pictorial in April prior to Smelly Girl so check it out for some very pretty Yoochun pics.
soli2.jpg
soli1.jpg
soli.jpg
soli4.jpg
soli3.jpg
soli5.jpg

soli8.jpg

Yoochun Confirms Military Enlistment for August 2015 - http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/31/yoochun-confirms-military-enlistment-for-august-2015/ 

Thursday, June 4, 2015

[Updated] Park Yoo Chun's Biography

To all Chunsa / JYJers.....

It's the 2nd time I make the update for ChunNi's Bio. Hope it won't be the last time I make this. A lot of things happened from the last June'14 till now. Some moments were the 1st time happened. I don't really remember all things that happened during this 1 year but I hope I can compile most of it. N for the pics I have a theme. For the award pic, I chose pic when he look at the award. I really like it. It's kinda he doesn't believe he get the award. n when I can't find that kind of pose, I chose his pose when he look at the camera. LOL....

PS: On this update I made some changes coz some of vids no longer exist but NO EDIT for the opening words.

ChunNi%2Bb.jpg

Kyyyaaa.....this is my 2062's post.....Okie....without double "0". LOL.....Post this on 00:04 KST, the only number that I have a common with him. LOL.....n for his bday I will just Updated his Biography. So, I'm just copy paste from the 1st Bio's post. LOL.......n add things that I hope I would not missed for everything happened from the last June'13 till now.....Actually there was not much happening coz he was MIA for some times n just busy with his golfie day n NO Individual CF, NO Award but luckily we got 3 Days n Sea Fog soon....

Before the Bio, just wanna give U this cake ChunNi...

So, let's start it.....

Actually had not idea before what I want to make for his b'day but then I remember this.

Complete link/bio here: JYJ CAFFEINE: [Updated] Park Yoo Chun's Biography http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/updated-park-yoo-chuns-biography.html?spref=tw

Korean Film Festival: "Haemoo"

Korean Film Festival: "Haemoo"

DateFriday, June 5, 2015, 7 pm
VenueFreer Gallery of Art
Event LocationMeyer Auditorium
CostFree.

Details
Watch the trailer.
Produced and cowritten by the internationally renowned Bong Joon-ho (director of Snowpiercer and The Host), Haemoo is based on a popular play that was itself inspired by true events. After a disappointing catch, the crew of a rundown fishing boat agrees to transport 30 illegal Chinese immigrants. A shocking and tragic accident occurs, and the crew must decide just how much their cargo’s lives are worth—and how far they’ll go to protect themselves from prosecution.
The title, which translates to “sea fog,” refers to a nautical phenomenon that can trap ships at sea; here, it serves as a metaphor for the moral fog in which its characters find themselves. “It's a gripping ride … with powerful imagery, a simple and accessible story and a stellar performance from Kim Yoon-seok (the star of The Yellow Sea and The Thieves, no less) as a captain slowly spiraling towards madness” (Clarence Tsui, The Hollywood Reporter). (Dir.: Shim Sung-ho, Korea, 2014, 110 min., DCP, Korean with English subtitles)

Korean Film Festival: "Haemoo": Friday, June 5, 2015, 7 pm:  http://www.asia.si.edu/events/allevents.asp?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D114171880

Archived