[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="date-header"Monday, April 13, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EP.04 BY ROWEINA

(Ouccchh....I got blank moment...Didn't know how to start this review. I hate that. Luckily finally got the idea)
A New phase in MuRim’s relationship when being Just A Partner is not enough. XD....Is it too soon? Nope...After sharing their own secret n doing things for each other. It's a normal thing that could happen. On this eps, finally we got MG's smile. But I didn't chose it as My Chunface of the day coz some reason. XD
So, this is my Chunface of the Day (4)..
01.jpg

LOL...How come he still has that straight face after he see the result of what he was doing. What a Poker Face U have Mu Gak ssi... XD...n still eating. LOL

Choi Mu Gak
These scene are hilarious.
The moment when he try to make a chit chat with his colleague but ended "brutally".LOL....N they add the funny moment with that background sound. LOL
02.jpg

It's nice that he want to starting a chit chat with Det. Tak... so far he always the good one to him among the others Det. Like talking about weather, a chit chat can started coz of phone, especially when we see something that we think special for the person. But unluckily, it's not run  like what he wants. LOL ....It's often happen when we make mistake about the baby gender... but usually if that happen, we will break the awkward with Oppss Sorry or do anything but not like MG. Just blank expression.  LOL
03.jpg

N I even didn't think that he will try to make the 2nd time of that chit chat, LOL

Complete Recap here:
JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EP.04 BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/chunface-of-day-tgwss-ep04-by-roweina.html?spref=tw

Thank you @roweina78

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" itemprop="name"JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/13-4/19/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-413-41915.html?spref=tw
class="entry-title" itemprop="name"Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung enjoy a cherry blossom date for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Apr 14, 2015 The Girl Who Sees Smells The Girl Who Sees Smells The Girl Who Sees Smells The production team for SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells,’ has today released new preview photos of Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung going on a cherry blossom date.
In the photos which had the cherry blossom trees in the background set against the night sky, Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoo Chun) is either seen resting his head against the lap of Oh Cho Rin (Shin Se Kyung), or hugging her, and left viewers wondering as to what led to this rapid acceleration of their relationship to have so much skinship with each other at this early stage.
Choi Moo Gak and Oh Cho Rim first met through an accident, and gradually develop a great inseparable partnership after going through the hair salon robbery case, model Joo Mari murder case, and the fitness trainer murder case in a matter of days. Their relationship also deepens further as Choi Moo Gak also assists Oh Cho Rin for her gag competition, by training and auditioning with her.
Meanwhile at the end of episode 4 last Thursday, Oh Cho Rim gets jealous of Moo Gak being with Yeom Mi (Yoon Jin Seo) at her friend’s restaurant, and left viewers curious as to how their relationship will carry on from there.
By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Teen actress Kim SoHyun shares pictures with her YoochunOppa...On set of #TGWSS

KNIG2UJf_normal.jpg 김소현 @hellokimsohyun  '냄새를 보는 소녀' 무각,은설남매 ~수요일5회 본방사수!!!

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title" [TRANS] 150414 JYJ Japan Notice: Park Yuchun “Girl Who Sees Smell” Drama Fan Meeting To Be Held! April 13, 2015 · Jen_BabyLove
photo jyj-japan_yuchun-fm2015-japan.jpg Good afternoon. This is JYJ Japan Website. Sorry to have kept you fans waiting!! In May, Yuchun’s individual fan meeting for Japanese fans to be held in Korea has been confirmed, 1 year 4 months since his last one ☆ Yuchun is at the moment passionately immersed in acting the role Choi Mu Gak in SBS drama “The Girl Who Sees Smell”. This is a long-awaited fan meeting! We are now preparing for plans to showcase new charisma of Yuchun ☆ Do look forward to it ^^ Details will be disclosed when the Tour application is open. Please wait for now. Source: JYJ Japan

Translated by: Jen_BabyLove of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3 

‘JYJ bill’ could see JYJ return to television

Updated : April 14 2015

Local broadcasters may soon face tougher regulations in preventing celebrities from appearing on their programs.

On Tuesday, Rep. Choi Min-hee of the main opposition New Politics Alliance for Democracy proposed a revision to the Broadcasting Act toughening regulations against broadcasters’ unfair practices.

Dubbed the “JYJ bill,” the proposed revision would enable the Korea Communications Commission to intervene when a broadcaster bans someone without reasonable cause.

Citing the case of JYJ, Choi said that there needed to be a means to intervene in a broadcaster’s decision to ban certain individuals.

JYJ was formed by Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu in 2010 when they broke away from TVXQ. Following the move, JYJ experienced friction with their former agency SM Entertainment, as a result of which they were prevented from appearing on terrestrial broadcasters’ music programs.

According to Choi, the Fair Trade Commission’s 2013 ruling in favor of JYJ has done little to enable the group to perform on television.

(cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald

More Glorious pics of JYJ (for World Water Forum)

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title"JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/13-4/19/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-413-41915.html?spref=tw

class="content-title" Stills for “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Forecast Romance and More Intrigue Ahead kokoberry April 15, 2015
Stills for “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Forecast Romance and More Intrigue AheadPreview and behind-the-scenes stills have been released for the upcoming episode of “The Girl Who Sees Smells.”
First, there are pictures of Shin Se Kyung “smelling” a variety of objects. We see her with plastic bags and different vegetables. Her character Oh Cho Rim helps a grandmother sell the vegetables, reflecting her kind heart.
ShinSeKyung
It looks as though her romance with Park Yoo Chun‘s character will develop over some tasty fried chicken. Behind-the-scenes images show the pair at a chicken restaurant practicing their comic dialogue.
ShinSeKyungParkYooChunChicken
Apparently the scene was so funny that both actors kept making NGs due to laughter. Despite the long hours of filming, the set atmosphere was cheerful and lively.
ShinSeKyungParkYooChunChicken2
Other stills show a more serious scene in store. Namgoong Min is present at a crime scene where there is a dead body on top of a car. Filmed near a restaurant in Ilsan, it seems like the police suspect Namgoong Min’s character is involved in the crime.
TheGirlWhoSeesSmells
They lead Namgoong Min away in handcuffs. Curiosity is brewing over whether or not his character had a role in the death. 
TheGirlWhoSeesSmells1

Stay tuned to find out what happens in the upcoming episode. “The Girl Who Sees Smells” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.
Source (1)(2)(3)
Soompi

class="entry-title"JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/13-4/19/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-413-41915.html?spref=tw

Park Yoo Chun's performance on 'Sensory Couple' becoming a hot issue
Park Yoo Chun's performance on 'Sensory Couple' is becoming a hot issue.
On April 16th, C-JeS Entertainment released steal cuts of Park Yoo Chun from the latest broadcast of SBS drama 'Sensory Couple.'

The latest episode of 'Sensory Couple' showed Choi Moo Gak (played by Park Yoo Chun) having a late night rehearsal for Oh Cho Lim (played by Shin Se Kyung)'s audition for a playgroup. Later part of the episode also showed Choi Moo Gak charismatically leading an investigation.

Choi Moo Gak saved Oh Cho Lim from murder while leading the investigation, and many fans and viewers showed explosive reactions for his fabulous performance.

Afterwards, Choi Moo Gak told Cho Lim to withdraw from the investigation for her own safety, and many fans and viewers are showing huge anticipation for upcoming episodes.

Meanwhile, 'Sensory ouple' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

Park Yoo Chun's performance on 'Sensory Couple' becoming a hot issue

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Making of Cherry Blossoms Tree [scene]

RE45599258_ori.jpg
Click to watch the video
RE31798115_ori.jpg
RE84540268_ori.jpg
Source: SBS ‘TGWSS’- Video sketch   Shared by: JYJ3

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/13-4/19/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-413-41915.html?spref=tw

#TGWSS CUTENESS via RainMan

class="date-header"Saturday, April 18, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EP.05 (A) BY ROWEINA

Just write it n U will get it. But not in Death Note 's style. XD..That's my motto now. LOL...I got the piggyback scene last week n this week I got the cherry blossom scene. It was Spring 2011 when I watched my BIAS's drama (before I found ChunNi) n I saw A Cherry Blossom scene that made me decided to go next spring to see that Cherry Blossom. n yeah it's so beautiful.  ChunNi got 2 Spring dramas before but "unfortunately" never get a scene that show that beautiful Cherry Blossom. So, when I knew TGWSS is a RomCom, I had hope that finally he will  get it n YEAH he get it. HOOORAYYY.....

I make this episode review  without looking at what happen on next eps especially coz the mystery has been solved.
N for ChunFace of the Day (5)....I chose this one.

01.jpg
My streaming was bad so I didn’t know what happen before I saw that pic on my screen n I also heard snore so I thought “ahhh, the pic that I see isn’t on sync with the voice that I heard” but then I realize it’s really on sync. So.....OMG.....He fall asleep while his eyes still open. Hahahhaha....It’s really a funny scene but also sad scene coz MG really only can sleep when his body feel exhausted. His body works by itself not by his mind. Hope later we will see another sleeping scene but a normal sleep.

Choi Mu Gak

N we got another Mickey....XD
02.jpg

We got a funny scene between these 2 before but this time is a heartbreaking scene.
03.jpg

I like that Det. Tak did enjoy his short time with MG. He even doens’t mind that no more towel on his handcuffed n say Thank You. I like that MG take it n put it again after he shake Det. Tak’s hand n MG “lose” his “friend”.

Complete Recap (part 1 of 2) for Episode 5 here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EP.05 (A) BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/chunface-of-day-tgwss-ep05-by-roweina.html?spref=tw

Continuation...(part 2 of 2)
class="date-header"Saturday, April 18, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EP.05 (B) BY ROWEINA

N here we go, our 2nd food of the day, hehe....MuRim eating on sync n it looks yummy...
40.jpg

I don’t know if the connection really playing game with me or not, coz it was always loading on every important moment. Hahaha.....Like I didn’t know what happened before coz suddenly the thing that I see was MG’s hand on CR’s hair.....OMG.....
41.jpg

But then MG destroy that moment, hahaha....
42.jpg

N CR, never ever tell about ur friend’s friend story, haha..
43.jpg

I like that she didn’t waste time to confront MG about what she really wants but unfortunately she did that on the right time.

Complete Episode 5 Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EP.05 (B) BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/chunface-of-day-tgwss-ep05-b-by-roweina.html?spref=tw

Thank you @roweina78

Girl Who Sees Smells: Episode 6
by LollyPip | April 19, 2015

GWSS6-00432a.jpg

Another day, another case to solve, though this one comes with a bit of fun for the whole detective team. Cho-rim and Mu-gak grow closer yet, as some brutal honesty gives both of them something important to think about when it comes to their future, at least as friends. But an important break in the Barcode Murders investigation simultaneously brings the detectives closer to solving the murders, and puts them all in more danger than they realize, unless they can work fast to catch the killer.

EPISODE 6 RECAP
GWSS6-00015.jpg GWSS6-00009.jpg
Under the falling cherry blossoms, with a sleeping Mu-gak’s head in her lap, Cho-rim leans down to gently blow a blossom off his cheek. Suddenly Mu-gak wakes to find their faces very close together, and they both freeze. Mu-gak sits up and wordlessly folds Cho-rim into a hug, and she melts. “I like you, too,” she tells him, and Mu-gak just smiles and hugs her closer.
But it’s just her imagination — Mu-gak is still asleep on Cho-rim’s lap and it’s beginning to rain. She shakes him awake and he apologizes for falling asleep on her, asking what he’s like when asleep like that. Cho-rim says he’s like a zombie and, still befuddled from her daydream, hobbles away even though her legs are half-asleep from his weight.
GWSS6-00053.jpg GWSS6-00055.jpg
Mu-gak is adorably confused at her strange behavior, but follows her to her bus stop to see her off. He’s even more thrown off when she gets on the bus in a hurry. After she sits, she motions for him to check his hoodie, and he finds the little teddy bear he gave her. He jumps on the bus to ask why she gave the bear back.

Link here:  http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/girl-who-sees-smells-episode-6/

Girl Who Sees Smells: Episode 5
by LollyPip | April 18, 2015

GWSS5-00538a.jpg

Unrequited crushes suck — but never so much as when the guy you like not only doesn’t notice you, but literally can’t like you back. But who can resist a man who loved his little sister so much that he actually lost all ability to feel anything when he lost her? Certainly not Cho-rim, and though she tries to keep her emotional distance from Mu-gak, another murder case throws them together again and possibly brings the two even closer.

EPISODE 5 RECAP
GWSS5-00045.jpg GWSS5-00040.jpg
After seeing Mu-gak and Lieutenant Yeom together in the restaurant looking relaxed and smiling at each other, Cho-rim jumps to the wrong conclusion and leaves disappointed. As she walks, she sees herself in a shop window and wipes off her lip gloss. She goes home to get in her raggedy clothes, and laughs a little too hard at the TV while eating ramyun.
A call from Mu-gak perks her up, especially when he says he’s waiting right outside for her. Hilariously, he gives her the once-over when she arrives in a cute little dress, and just complains about how long it took her to come out. Cho-rim cutely pretends to be annoyed when Mu-gak says he’s here to practice, but her tiny smiles give her away.
GWSS5-00069.jpg
They go for fried chicken and practice their skit right in the restaurant, and wow, those CHUUUURRRRRs are getting louder and longer! Mu-gak is getting even better acting-wise, though the looks from the other customers embarrass him when he notices. HAHA, one of the other patrons even pays their bill, taking their skit as a real conversation and leaving a message for Mu-gak that the country is a nice place to live.

See Link Here:  http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/girl-who-sees-smells-episode-5/

Weekly News: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/13-4/19/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-413-41915.html?spref=tw

‘Girl Who Sees Smell’ Park Yoo-Cheon, making Korean brothers be edgy

2015/04/19(Sun) 19:52 14102_1.jpg
‘Girl Who Sees Smell’ are making Korean brothers all tensed. Park Yoo-Cheon drew issue as ‘fool-for-sister’ who cherished Kim So-Hyeon in SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Girl Who Sees Smell’. After Namsan date, he gave doll present to show an impossible brother character to steal female viewers’ hearts. In the drama, Choi Mu-Gak (played by Park Yoo-Cheon) lost his sister Choi Eun-Seol (played by Kim So-Hyeon) with an unfortunate incident, and he got closer to the murderer as he was chosen to the special investigation team of ‘Bar Code Murder Case’. Moreover, he found out that the murderer killed his sister as he thought she was the witness, and he had more time recollecting memory of her. [Photo=SBS Broadcasting capture]
Innolife

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/20-4/26 2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-420-426-2015.html?spref=tw

Staff Twitter Update:

twin1_mj
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="Edited" 작전명 도둑고양이 #최무각과아이들 ��✌�� 낮씬 셋팅하면서 닭강정먹다가 충동적으로 사진찍기놀이�� 몰래 훔쳐먹는 고양이들처럼 나왔엉ㅋㅋㅋ 어제도 두시간자고 모였는데두 너무 해맑은 우리 스탭들 긍정긍정�� 이번주도 열심히 달리는 중���� 우리팀최고�� #sbs #냄새를보는소녀 #냄보소 #화이팅��@_soyoung2_ @jdiary418 @ryeong_89 @coolkang90 @rhkdans2
Park Yoochun and a selfie stick...;)

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title" The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Park Yoo-chun in charge of comedy in drama Posted by: Han Jihee , April 22, 2015 This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified) 042201
‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Park Yoo-chun in charge of comedy in drama
It is no surprising news that Park Yoo-chun wins the hearts of many women whenever he stars in a film or drama. With his gorgeous looks and good figure, he has captivated female viewers ever since he started acting. And now, once again, he is doing exactly the same on SBS’s ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’. However, this time it’s kind of different; it’s his sense of humor and gags that are also appealing besides his looks.
Sure enough, fans and viewers of Park Yoo-chun and ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ are sharing many ‘gag zzals’(a zzal is Internet slang that means ‘image’ in Korean) of Park Yoo-chun on various online forums.
Park Yoo-chun is currently playing detective Choi Moo-gak, a man who became insensate after he was traumatized by his younger sister’s death. Since then, he loses his ability to smell, taste and feel pain.
Choi, who became a detective to solve the mysterious case of his sister’s death by himself, is a serious, calm man with hardly any emotion, but tends to be voluble and even funny when he is with aspiring comedian Oh Cho-rim(played by Shin Se-kyung). Their great comic chemistry is keeping viewers in stitches.
His realistic, uproarious performance is bringing the series to life, making it mark higher ratings every episode. Park Yoo-chun is getting rave reviews that he has successfully performed his role of adding comedy to the drama, which can might turn too serious and dark as a murder mystery.
The seventh episode of ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ will air tonight, April 22 at 10p.m (KST).
GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by SBS ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’, English Translation by Veronica Choi getitk.com/?p=62175  
JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/20-4/26 2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-420-426-2015.html?spref=tw

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.06 (A) BY ROWEINA

It will be kinda “funny” when we think too far about the murderer coz we think it’s too obvious but later we get that the answer is so “simple”. It’s just right there from the beginning. Yup, we got the clue from the beginning especially with the body posture but then the writer gave us a decoy that made Us questioning about our guess n I like it.
This is eps.6 review n we got the number 6 and 0. We also say RIP for Dr. Chun. So, for complete it into 6002. I chose 2 ChunFace of The Day (6)....^^
The 1st one is this one.... 01.jpg
His expression is Awesome plus the extra “ehhmm” , MG is so confuse.
And the 2nd one is this one.... 02.jpg
The Red Bra scene. LOL.....He’s not doing a laundry but we can get this scene. Hahaha....Precious expression. XD
Complete recap of episode 6 (Part 1) here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.06 (A) BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps06-by-roweina.html?spref=tw

class="date-header"

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.06 (B) BY ROWEINA

Read the Part A in HERE

Newbie on this game, so he lose. Haha.... IT'S fine for him but off course not for CR. N HIS expression..... LOL   30.jpg                                                         
On 1st eps, Writernim use the satori accent from ChunNi's Haemoo n this time he use the card skill from Se Kyung's Tazza 2. LOL... SO, let's change the player. Hahaha 31.jpg
N She's really good.LOL...n LOL ing to see that MG's expression.... He's really happy n proud of her. It's good that MG never think he's better than CR. When the time that she is really better than him. He support her.   Complete Recap Episode 6 (part 2) here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.06 (B) BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps06-b-by-roweina.html?spref=tw

Thank you @roweina78

'The Girl Who Sees Smells' Park Yoo-chun kisses Sin Se-kyeong
2015/04/22 photo586578.jpg
On the 7th episode of SBS, 'The Girl Who Sees Smells', Choi Moo-gak (Park Yoo-chun) and Oh Cho-rim (Sin Se-kyeong) kissed.
On this day, Choi Moo-gak and Oh Cho-rim went out to cross-examine an alibi by the woman on the other side in order to clear the false accusation allegation laid on their friend Ma Ae-ri (Park Jin-joo).
The two walked around in China Town and took pictures at each spot matching each of the photos taken by the woman. They wanted to cross-examine the alibi by the woman based on time and location so that they could prepare the grounds to clear up the false accusation against Ma Ae-ri.
Before they were headed to the on-site cross-examination, Oh Cho-rim made sure with Choi Moo-gak that they should do everything exactly in the way things had happened.
Choi Moo-gak and Oh Cho-rim checked each spot based on the photos for on-site investigation. In one of the photos, the woman was kissing her boyfriend.
When Choi Moo-gak saw the photo, "Since this is on-site investigation, we should do this too" and he kissed Oh Cho-rim on her lips. Choi Moo-gak told Oh Cho-rim, "For the sake of on-site investigation", trying to hide his shyness.
http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-girl-who-sees-smells-park-yoo-chun-kisses-sin-se-kyeong-81147.html

Yuchun #TGWSS stills...

CDVndIYUUAA045p.jpg

CDVndO3VEAA6bZm.jpg

CDVnivnVEAENckv.jpg

CDVm9rHVIAE53NR.jpg

CDVm9rEVAAAwv2k.jpg

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/20-4/26 2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-420-426-2015.html?spref=tw

class="content-title" Park Yoochun on “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Is Every Girl’s Heartache ck525 April 23, 2015 Park Yoochun on “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Is Every Girl’s Heartache

Park Yoochun is a pro when it comes to sweeping women off their feet.

Spoiler alert

On the latest episode (episode 8) of SBS’s “The Girl Who Sees Smells,” Moo Gak (Park Yoochun) sends Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) off to the market to run errands while he face times her.

When Cho Rim complains, “A random stranger would think I’m your girlfriend,” he surprises her by nonchalantly replying, “Yup.” He, however, smoothly moves on, saying, “ I meant gather some carrots.” This is a play on words because the Korean word for yes sounds the same as the word for carrots. Moo Gak uses this sly method to make Cho Rim’s heart flutter.

In another scene, Moo Gak appeals to Cho Rim’s compassion by saying that her tteokbokki reminds him of his mom’s. Then, when Cho Rim leans in to wipe some sauce from his lips, he gives her a surprise kiss.

As seen, Park Yoochun’s straightforward methods of romance are mesmerizing the hearts of many of his fans.

Meanwhile, Park Yoochun is staring in the SBS drama “The Girl Who Sees Smells,” which tells the comedic love story between a guy who cannot sense anything and a girl who can visualize smells.

Soompi

DramaSBS

class="titleNews"[spoilers] ′Girl Who Sees Smells′ Unveils BTS Photos of Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung′s Kiss 2015.04.24 15:33 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Soo Ah Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong
New stills of JYJ Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung′s kiss scene have been revealed.

On April 23, Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung′s kiss scene was revealed on SBS′ Girl Who Sees Smells in Episode 8.

In the episode, Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) makes tteokboki according to Mu Gak (Park Yoo Chun)′s recipe. Unable to feel, Mu Gak couldn′t taste the MSG-filled dish, but he was able to remember his past memories with his mother, thanks to Cho Rim.

Eating the dish that Cho Rim made for him, Mu Gak suddenly begins to see her as a woman. Before he knew it, he leans in close and kisses Cho Rim, causing viewers to let out sweet screams over the romantic scene.

[spoilers] ′Girl Who Sees Smells′ Unveils BTS Photos of Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung′s Kiss
Even after getting stabbed by the barcode serial killer (Nam Goong Min), Mu Gak wasn′t able to feel any pain, but during the kiss, he suddenly gets a jolt of pain from his wound, making the kiss even more beautiful as it showed Mu Gak gaining his senses back.

The scene was filmed recently at the SBS Tanhyeon Production Center, where all the staff members held in their breaths as the two actors showcased an intimate kiss scene. Ahead of the filming, Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung carefully discuassed and practiced the lines and prepared for the scene. Director Baek Soo Chan shared about the emotions of the characters to the actors, going deep into every detail of the scene.

Girl Who Sees Smells is continuing to show an increase in ratings. The April 23 broadcast rose to 8.3 percent, its highest since the premiere.

Photo Credit: SBS

mwave

JYJ Official added 3 new photos.
Park Yuchun in #TGWSS or Sensory Couple
11110235_776203369141696_168198942936955

10641188_776203392475027_156759031979463

10923492_776203439141689_831351510350298

#TGWSS Promo with PYC and SSK

via JJYCJS JYJ

class="content-title" “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Eps 7 and 8 – Of Kisses, Murder, and Foiled Plans akinahana89 April 24, 2015 “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Eps 7 and 8 – Of Kisses, Murder, and Foiled PlansWow, “The Girl Who Sees Smells” sure brought its A-game this week with two episodes filled to the brim of detectives playing cat and mouse with their barcode murderer, Chef Kwon Jae Hee (Namgoong Min), plenty of danger, and even more beautifully sweet moments for our OTP, Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoochun) and Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung).
It is usually my habit to begin compiling my thoughts into words as soon as I finish watching the episodes, but it was a little different this week since I… kind of had to learn how to breathe again. Was I hyperventilating from the detectives’ risky game, shocked by the latest developments in the barcode murder case, stunned by the fierce change in demeanor from our Chef-nim, or suffering from wild heart palpitations from the lovey-dovey MooRim couple’s skinship? Well, I’ll leave that for you to figure out as I slowly come back to my senses.

The Sense of Humor

SCReview7and8_Humor
I always enjoy a good romantic comedy and it’s definitely my go-to genre, but something about the humor in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” just settles so perfectly with me that it’s one of the aspects I love most about this drama. The wittiness isn’t limited to the main leads who naturally fuel each others’ inner comedian, but to the supporting characters as well. From every chuckle I experience when hearing Detective Ki (Jo Hee Bong) say “Elena Vashilivnashivanova” to Ma Ae Ri’s (Park Jin Joo) light teasing, from Cho Rim and Moo Gak’s playful banter to the shenanigans of the police force, there is plenty of that wonderful lightheartedness to go around.
I lose count of how many times I end up laughing like a crazy person, especially when paired with Moo Gak’s absolutely priceless facial expressions, that I should probably get tossed into a mental institution, but I digress.

The Sense of Mystery

SCReview7and8_Mystery
A moment of silence, please, for our misunderstood doctor, Chun Baek Gyung (Song Jong Ho). I actually felt a little sad to see him go so soon, especially after his facade had finally slipped away and his concern for Cho Rim began to shine through. But true to his form, Doctor Chun didn’t leave without a bang and I couldn’t help but applaud for him when Chef Kwon figured out his little puzzle. Other than casting that much needed fear and doubt in Chef Kwon’s mind, it was also clever of him to send his former friend running to his storage for the two novels needed to solve the riddle, which also bought the detectives more time in solving the case.
I hope with the startling knowledge that his witness from three years ago, Choi Eun Seol, is still alive, our ever careful villain will finally begin to crack. It was fun watching him act all intelligent and devilish, but that arrogance is chipping away at my patience now and I want justice to be served. Like, immediately.

The Sense of Luuurve

SCReview7and8_Lurve
Ahem, I mean… love.
Initially going into “The Girl Who Sees Smells” with excitement and anticipation, I had still sorely underestimated just how much I would love the chemistry between Moo Gak and Cho Rim. Sure, I thought they were a cute pair, but I didn’t think they would sizzle. Yet, that’s exactly what happened here this week. We got, not just one, but two kisses… and I just about died from the adorable awkwardness, the thick tension, the charming comfort levels, and the squeal worthy skinship.
It is during Moo Gak and Cho Rim’s interactions that I found the attention to small details again, such as in the way Moo Gak held Cho Rim close to his side during the amusement park ride, the way he so comfortably moved to console her when she cried, and even the way Moo Gak gave her a deadpanned side glance when she exclaimed that he wasn’t her boyfriend to the shoe store owner…. just before he carelessly tossed the pair of red shoes he had been admiring back on the shelf.
I honestly love how the relationship between the two have been developing and there’s just something so genuine and unassumingly raw about them as a pair. It’s invigorating yet addicting, which means I just can’t get enough of them, but, hey, I’m not complaining!

The Sense of Foreboding

SCReview7and8_Foreboding
The moment I’ve been dreading yet envisioning out of curiosity – when Cho Rim starts to remember her past. This is definitely just the beginning, but it’s more than enough to offset the journey into unveiling the truth. I knew this was coming when she and Moo Gak had their heart to heart conversation about their past. For him, it was the revelation that although he can’t taste the food, eating a certain dish still warms his heart because it’s associated with the memories of his mother. For her, it was the confession that, although she can’t recall her life beyond three years ago, staring at a photo of her parents still leaves her with nothing but emptiness.
What ends up bringing her to unexpected tears, without a known explanation, is seaweed soup with sea urchin and abalone shells. I can sense the angst just around the corner now…

The Sense of Bewilderment

SCReview7and8_Bewilderment
Chef Kwon is a very meticulous person. The steps he takes to ensure that his identity is not revealed when he leaves behind the corpse is… absolutely praiseworthy, but that’s not why I felt bewildered (although hiding a small vehicle inside a large truck to safely transport it is pretty genius).
It’s because we finally find out how Kwon Jae Hee murdered the wrong Choi Eun Seol and it’s because he suffers from Prosopagnosia. Honestly, that’s all fine and dandy as it solves the initial confusion, but a famous chef with Prosopagnosia is straight out of “Surplus Princess” so I felt a little cheated, even if, logically speaking, I’m sure the disorder affects plenty of chefs in reality.
I also found it incredibly idiotic that our team of detectives, while knowing how sneaky the barcode killer is, would still flash their guns around inside Moo Gak’s hospital room as they wait for him to show up and finish the job. And they were surprised to find that Kwon Jae Hee was one step ahead of them? Wait, did they expect him to go storming in there anyway?
Lastly, I’m pretty disappointed in Kwon Jae Hee for being a fraud. As a famous chef with his own television show, shouldn’t he be coming up with his own recipes? Why is he stealing the recipe from Cho Rim’s mother and even using her own words to describe the dish? (Okay, okay. For the sake of plot, I get it, but still, create your own recipes!)
All in all, yes, “The Girl Who Sees Smells” is still littered with plenty of flaws, but I’m still enraptured in their world and waiting to see what happens next. We’re only at the half way point right now, so I’m eager to find out what else the plot and the characters have in store for us. While I count down the days until episode 9, I will content myself with re-watching some of my favorite scenes, like the runaway wheel chair one, for instance!
soompi @soompi 
#TheGirlWhoSeesSmells” Episodes 7 and 8 – Of Kisses and Murder http://bit.ly/1Gh7XCV  #ParkYooChun #ShinSeKyung

class="entry-title" [NEWS] 150425 Park Yuchun, will he bring his Newcomer Awards sweep to a superlative conclusion with a septuple crown? April 25, 2015 · rilanna
Having swept Newcomer Awards with ‘Haemoo’, Park Yuchun is aiming for a Baeksang Arts Awards finish. Actor Park Yuchun made his successful screen debut by sweeping various Film Awards’ Male Newcomer awards, for undertaking the role of Dong-sik, the youngest sailor in movie ‘Haemoo’ last year. Following that, Park Yuchun is competing for a septuple crown with his name nominated for the Male Newcomer Award in the Movie category of the Baeksang Arts Awards, to be held on May 26. photo 2014080801001070300080352.jpg Park Yuchun demonstrated his ambitious presence to esteemed [Chungmuro] actors while acting with Kim Yoon-seok, Moon Sung-keun, Kim Sang-ho, Lee Hee-joon, and Yoo Seung-mok in ‘Haemoo’. Park Yuchun is flying fiercely with the affirmation of producer-director Bong Joon-ho’s high praises. Favorable reviews had poured in over a Park Yuchun who threw away his good looks to act. Because of that, Park Yuchun has swept full 6 Newcomer Awards; starting with the 34th ‘Korean Film Critics Association Awards’ New Male Actor, the 51st ‘Daejong Film Awards’ New Male Actor Award, the 15th ‘Busan Film Critics Association Awards’ Male Newcomer Award, the 35th ‘Blue Dragon Film Awards’ New Male Actor Award, the 6th ‘Korean Film Reporters Awards’ Male Newcomer Award, and the 10th ‘MaxMovie Movie Awards’ Best New Male Actor Award. In particular Park Yuchun has set a real record where he is sweeping Newcomer Awards at the 3 big Film Awards’ ceremonies, by being awarded from the Daejong Film Awards, then the Blue Dragon Film Awards, and to the Baeksang Arts Awards. Interests are high on the situation where Park Yuchun’s indisputable, unabated progression will shine even at the Baeksang Arts Awards. photo 20140702001374_0.jpg When there was first news that Park Yuchun was casted in ‘Haemoo’, there were glowers of doubts about if Park Yuchun would indeed be able to tackle the role of Dong-sik that not only requires him to act but also to do a bed scene rated 19 and over. However, Park Yuchun overturned expectations against him, proudly. All the major Film Awards’ Newcomer Awards trophies have gone to Park Yuchun. It is the result he achieved after almost 5 years since his first time starting acting in a legitimate drama, with KBS 2TV drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ in 2010. Once more, he has such a strong debut project. ‘Haemoo’ will probably be a memorable production forever for Park Yuchun. It still remains unknown about whose hand the Baeksang Arts Awards will be granting it to. He[/Yuchun] is nominated together with Kang Ha-neul(Twenty), Byun Jo-han(Socialphobia), Lee Minho(Gangnam 1970), and Jo Bok-rae(C’est Si Bon); they all have formidable acting abilities. There is certainly attention toward the development of how Park Yuchun will round out the end of his long journey with ‘Haemoo’, accompanied by [the experience of] being awarded; and begin his life as a film actor splendidly. Source: Newsen   Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3   Shared by: JYJ3

Archived