[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140610 Naver Music: Behind the story of Gummy ‘Let’s Play’ featuring Park Yoochun June 12, 2014 · rilanna

140610_gm_02_300.jpg~original

Behind the story of working together with Park Yoochun
So then a welcome guest will be making an appearance in the recording studio! It’s her colleague right from her agency, JYJ’s Park Yoochun-ssi. Tracing way back to the story of him being lured into the recording studio, it looks like we should get the words from the story of the song ‘Let’s Play’ included in the album.

“This song is a song I was going to give to another close male singer. Anyway it didn’t fit him and I didn’t think it was written for him. Consequently because there’s a promise ‘I’ll call you’, a girl will have the impression that it is more fun when singing these lyrics the other way around.”

In the middle of the song, there was a part where the male singer says, ‘All right, let’s leave’ and with the matter of whether who can be entrust to do his narration, the company had a big meeting take place too. Receiving the offer, Park Yoochun readily accepted even in the middle of being busy with his filming for drama [Three Days] at that moment and had come to the recording studio.

140610_gm_03_300.jpg~original

“Noona, I really like it. The song!” Arriving in the recording studio first before Gummy came, Park Yoochun admired Gummy’s title song flowing out. Then he recieved the lyrics to ‘Let’s Play’ and other than the lyrics being too sweet, he constantly had concerns about how to do the narration with some nuances together. He said, “I think it would be nice to naturally say it to my girlfriend.” When the narration was “Shall we go far away”; Gummy said, “I really like it. That’s exactly it. I love it.” while praising with a thumbs up. In addition, she ordered a more playful version, serious version, and laughing version. Piling up these gem-like narrations, it was very hard to decide which version to pick later.

“Yoochun-ssi, will you like to sing the refrain, do you want to hum it together? You are really good for the narration.” and I suggested the featuring on the spot. Gradually riding to the grooves, Park Yoochun also danced and sang the chorus of ‘Let’s Play’ together with me, and the atmosphere of the recording studio got really comfortable. While monitoring even when he finished the recording, he said, “Oh I really want to play.” and gave a little sigh, changing out of his bodyguard suit with “Let’s play on the filming set” is Park Yoochun.

Source: Naver Music
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoochun...on his way to Guangzhou, China

for FanMeeting...

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Press pics as tagged

Embedded image permalink

pics by fans

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YooChun to China (Press pics and fan pics ;) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/park-yoochun-to-china-press-pics-and.html?spref=tw

cr: kpkjyj

Press Pics
Park YooChun at Guangzhou Press Conference

856737031.jpg?1402673904

856737025.jpg?1402673901

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Handsome PYC...Guangzhou Press Conference Press Pi... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/handsome-pycguangzhou-press-conference.html?spref=tw

140614 Yoochun featured in Chinese newspapers..1)新快报 2)广州日报 3)南方都市报 4)信息时报 [cr logo] pic.twitter.com/ClznU2m9Kp

— 플로 시 (@fourc_pyc)

June 14, 2014

a2ff6e2886a9fdc5f6c6dc149583a274?s=50&d= id="yui_3_16_0_1_1402730470664_7545" class="yiv3910415040post-title" style="margin:.4em 0 .3em;font-size:1.8em;font-size:1.6em;color:#555;margin:0;font-size:20px;"[NEWS] 140614 JYJ’s Park Yuchun to appear in ‘Happy Camp’ ; “warm, manly image leaving a deep impact into people’s hearts” by rilanna

2908120140614piaoyoutian2.jpg~original2908120140614piaoyoutian1.jpg~original

According to reports, JYJ member Park Yuchun will participate in the recording of Chinese variety show 《Happy Camp》 as a guest on June 23.

Park Yuchun has starred in 《Rooftop Prince》, 《Missing You》, and 《Three Days》, with many different character roles; and is well-received by audiences' loves for his outstanding acting, obtaining Paeksang Arts Awards' "Popularity Award" for 3 straight years.

In addition, Park Yuchun will hold his "2014 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Housewarming Party" in Guangzhou on June 14.

On June 13, Park Yuchun had held a press conference before his fanmeeting; in an indigo checkered, laid-back suit, his dashing good looks attracted every news media's flash bulbs at the place. Park Yuchun's face swells up with both soft and gentle features, and a slightly shy smile; his warm, manly image leaving a deep impact into people's hearts.

Fans even said: "Yuchun oppa was very handsome", "I am really looking forward to Yuchun coming to China"!

Source: KpopStarz(CN)
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140614 Park Yuchun to meet Guangzhou fans tonight, “Oppa” good at making fans happy June 14, 2014 · rilanna

uwx5onbhizb.jpg~original

‘Rooftop Prince’ Park Yuchun will be having a “Housewarming Party” fanmeeting in Guangzhou Stadium tonight. At the press conference yesterday afternoon, he had a warm smile throughout, answering reporters’ questions, friendly like the nice boy-next-door.

— Satisfaction

Heard fans’ screams at the airport even without stepping out.

Park Yuchun arrived in Guangzhou yesterday afternoon. A large number of fans were already waiting at the airport much earlier. Arranged by the staff, he left the airport by another exit.

“This is my first personal visit to Guangzhou. The previous visit was for promoting the Asian Games; I ate a lot of Guangzhou delicacies and it was a memorable trip. China fans are most enthusiastic; just now, I was not even out of the airport and I could hear their screams. It gave me a sense of satisfaction.”

Not just the airport, the hotel where the press conference was held was also crowded with fans. They waited for a few hours just to see Park Yuchun walk into the press conference location. Just for a few seconds and it caused them to scream and go crazy.

This fanmeeting has the theme of “a housewarming for a new home”; Yuchun says he will interact with fans through casual chat and there will also be a cooking segment. Asked about his cooking skills, Yuchun said, “I guess men are usually not that good at cooking. But I chose to cook for my fans as a present to them.” Yuchun also prepared a Chinese song. “It’s a song that I have not sung before in Korea. But I can’t say the name; it will be a surprise at the fanmeet.”

The organisers have also given fans a space to leave messages for Yuchun and they can write what they want to tell him. As Yuchun has just celebrated his birthday, fans will also be giving him a surprise.

—Gong Li

China actress he likes most is “a little bit older”

Park Yuchun gives people a feeling of warmth, always smiling, and this is why he has many fans in China. These 2 years, more and more Korean stars are coming to China; Yuchun said his China fans wish he could come more often, and he also has some invitations from good China productions, but his current time schedule does not allow it. If he had the time, he would also want to come more often.

His recent movie ‘Haemoo’ is based on a real story, about a group of illegal immigrants, one of the women fell into the sea and everyone tried to save her. “I play the role of a very innocent young man who is disconnected from society; I think there may be such a side in everyone’s heart. The evil in each person is expressed in different forms.”

Yuchun said his favourite actress is the female lead in ‘Iron Man’. As for a China actress, Yuchun thought for a while and said, “She had a movie recently, I suddenly can’t recall the name.” The host mentioned a few names and Yuchun said, “She is a little bit older.” Someone mentioned Gong Li and he said excitedly, “Gong Li! Yes!” He said her acting is very good.

At the press conference, he answered almost all the questions, the only topic he did not talk about is the upcoming military service. He said he has been very busy with work; when tired, he wants to rest at home or go for drinks with friends to relax. “This summer, if possible, I want to go camping.”

5elg1vudwq1.jpg~original

—Sincerity

Invited Gummy from the same company as guest

Yuchun put in a lot of thought for this fanmeet and even invited Gummy as a guest; they will sing a duet tonight. China fans may not know Gummy very well, it is her first time in China, but they should be familiar with her songs. She is known as the queen of drama theme songs; the main theme of ‘That Winter The Wind Blows’ was sung by her. “Yuchun is a very warm person. Recently I joined a new company and we became one family; in my new album I have one song with him. Coming here, I can see that Guangzhou is a beautiful city and the fans are very enthusiastic; I envy Yuchun. I hope to sing a Chinese song with him in future.”

Source: xkb.com.cn
Translated by: melodysky

I am so sorry for not able to keep up the pace here. I used to be quite active here .. one year ago ..kkkk.
I pop in because I think it is necessary to let everyone know what Yoochun had actually said at his fanmeet in Guangzhou. I do not wish anyone to misinterpret him. 
via http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s24ss8
To clear the controversy on "the other 2 members", here is the full translation done via vid source on what Yoochun had said at Yoochun's fanmeet in Guangzhou. 
I am very grateful for everyone to be able to come to my fanmeet today. Activity after activity, time flies (passed so many years). Thru the process of previous activities, I experienced a lot and also made a lot of mistakes. From now on, I will put more effort in the future activities. Although I am not so sure how long everyone will like me (Audience: “Forever”) Time is like this. (Audience: “I love you forever”) As time passed, although I don’t know what will happen, if everyone keeps staying by my side, I will keep going for activities and keep working hard. I am born in 1986. Ever since I was born, I am much honored to be able to meet and share the joys with everyone. Even in future, no matter whether it will be me or JYJ or the other 2 members. We will put effort in activities and work hard! If everyone continues to like us (JYJ), we will keep working hard. Please, I hope that everyone will give good support to our album that is going to be released (YC bows). (Audience 1: "What does he mean" Audience 2: "He is referring to JYJ. He is referring the other 2 members in JYJ) The next song is also available in Korea. The original is from China but in Korea, it has been rearranged. Let’s me present it to everyone now. 

Press Pics

Park YooChun at Guangzhou Fan Meeting (with special guest, Gummy)

20140615104004639.jpg

20140615104004662.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yoochun- Guangzhou fanmeeting. Press pics and... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/park-yoochun-guangzhou-fanmeeting-press.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[PICS + VIDEO] 140616 Posters of JYJ COMEBACK & new album in newspapers & on Naver June 15, 2014 · rilanna

20140616_22_CO_B_.jpg~original

[iNFO] JYJ comeback ads have been found in Chosun Daily, Sports Daily and Metro newspapers, just like #JYJ10thanniversary ad

In Sports Chosun newspaper:
BqNNlYZCQAAllUH.jpg~original

BqNJwtJCMAAKD0q.jpg~original

To download the poster:
Click [Link] & Ctrl+S

from JYJ3

Link: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-ERL

from CJES

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140614 Highlights & Talks from 2014 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Housewarming Party in Guangzhou June 15, 2014 · rilanna

Asked what has he been doing for the past 6 months. YC said he has finished filming his movie and drama. Now he is recording the new album. YC said, “I will be resuming recording as soon as I return to Korea,”

About Sea Fog, he said that he also wished that it will be shown in China but it is not up to him to decide.

MC asked if he has any good experience in his visit to Guangzhou this time. YC answered, “It’s not as hot as my previous visit.” There was an uproar and the MC was equally surprised because it was really hot. YC said that it’s not as hot as he imagined it to be.

YC said he really likes Chinese food. There are many side dishes in Chinese cuisine. Side dishes are pricey in Korea but it’s cheap in China so he ate a lot. MC commented that YC is a good thrifty young man.

YC also said that he likes Chinese beer but the alcohol content is higher compared to Korean beer. So he said, “Chinese alcohol tolerance must be high!” Fans screamed “Yes!”

MC asked for fans who had come from different places in China. When MC mentioned Szechuan. YC asked, “How far does it take to come here?” MC told him 2 hours (in English). YC repeated after him in English, “2 hours?”

“It must be tiring for you to drive here,” YC responded after finding out that that are many fans who came from outside of Guangzhou. MC teased him, “Yuchun, there is something called airplane.” YC laughed, “Of course…”

Opening Greetings and Birthday Celebration

Yuchun’s first greeting. He said these 3 sentences all in perfect Chinese (Mandarin to be exact): “Hi everyone. I’m Yuchun. How have you all been so far? I’ve been really good.”

MC said since YC is in Guangzhou, he should teach him some Guangzhou dialect. Firstly, “Lei hou ma? (this is Cantonese, actually).” Yuchun said “Nei hou ma?” but not in the accurate intonation. The MC tried to correct him but YC got confused this time. Instead of “Lei hou ma?” YC said “lei hao ma?” He must have got it mixed up with Mandarin. YC tried again but still not very accurate. The MC let him off anyway.

MC asked fans, “Is he good-looking?” Fans screamed, “YES!!”

MC started off the evening asking YC how is his shoulder. “It’s much better now,” YC said.

MC went on to ask, “Do you have anything to say to all your fans here today?” YC: “This is my first time coming to Guangzhou alone. I am very grateful of your love for me.”

The day of the fanmeeting happens to clash with a huge exam in China. MC told YC that it’s a really huge exam so some people were not able to attend but with the number of fans who are present that night, it shows how much YC is being loved in China. YC was startled. He asked, “Really?”

MC told fans to say ‘saranghaeyo’ to YC.

<BELATED BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION>

MC requested that YC makes 3 wishes. Of which 2 he can wish silently at heart while the other 1 he would have reveal to the fans. While YC was closing his eyes to make his wishes, fans started singing Happy Birthday in Korean. Until the second last line, they messed up as they weren’t sure. YC laughed uncontrollably when he heard that.

The wish which YC revealed was, “I would like to have more activities in the future and to meet all of you. That would be great.”

Fans’ Request Section

Gwiyomi
YC claimed that he does not know about gwiyomi. Fans did not believe him. He explained that he knows the lyrics but not the hand actions. He attempted the first time but his actions weren’t very complete (refer to video). In his second attempt, fans guided him through each action. YC asked what’s the action for 1. He knows about 3. So he asked about 4. Fans showed him and as he was doing it he asked, “Isn’t this Junsu??” XD

MC told the fans that they spotted a request asking YC to dance and YC immediately went, “NO! NO! NO!” as soon as he saw it. YC quickly tried to brush the topic aside but fans began chanting “Dancing! Dancing!” YC shyly shook his hand and head indicating that he does not want to dance.

The next request was to ask YC to sing a song. He was skeptical. “I have not thought of which song to sing.” Hence, the MC told them to move on to the next request and asked YC to pick one on his own. While YC was looking around the message board, MC jokingly scolded, “Those of you who wrote your requests in Chinese are rebellious (not sure if this is the right word to use)! You know that YC oppa can’t read Chinese.”

Fans were chanting something. MC asked, “Are you trying to ask him to treat you to dinner? Well, treat me too!”

YC took some time in picking a request so MC teased, “If the search continues, the fanmeeting will end soon.”

YC finally found something interesting but he could not understand the request. YC and the translator both referred to the MC. So the MC asked fans, “What do you mean by faking double eyelids?” They looked down to the audience who were demonstrating and YC finally understood.

After showing his action of faking double eyelids, YC explained, “The action that I did a while ago, it wasn’t just for fun. It’s a habit. When I wake up in the morning, to see whether or not my eyes are swollen, this (referring to the faking double eyelid action) is what I do to confirm.”

[PART 2 to be continue later]

Answering other questions from the post-its on the message board:

One of the questions that was asked was how does Yuchun look after his skin but he refused to take that question.

Next question that was picked: “Park Yoochun oppa, what is the colour of your underwear?” After reading it out, MC scolded the fans, “How could you make me read this out?!” XD Yuchun asked to clarify, “Are you referring to the one I’m wearing now?” Then he said “Blue (in English if I heard correctly)” then “blue (in Korean).”

Yuchun read the next question himself in Korean, “Yuchun oppa, what do you think of China girls?” MC answered on his behalf saying. “China girls are quite perverted because they wanted to know the colour of your underwear!” XD Yuchun’s answer: “There are many Chinese who went to Korea. The Chinese girls I see in Korea are more pure.” He added, “This is my personal thoughts. This is what I derived from those Chinese girls I’ve seen. There’s also a feeling of pure beauty.” MC asked if he feels the same way for older women. YC said, “Yes, the older their age, the more attractive they are.”

The question about the condition of his shoulder. Yuchun read this question himself. His answer: “It doesn’t bother my daily life that much but if I were to exert strength, it still hurts. When I’m showering, it’s uncomfortable to use that shoulder so it’s quite inconvenient. Nevertheless, it has recovered a lot.” MC commented, “When he was talking about shower, what were you (fans) screaming about?!!” XD

A fan wrote her problem saying, “I am about to graduate and I’m 24yrs old this year. I am being dragged out for matchmaking. Yuchun, what should I do? After getting to know you (Yuchun), I do not see anyone else but just you.” MC commented, “For your whole life, you’ll never be able to get married!” XD MC added, “Yuchun, how? (he said 어떻게?). Everyone here is facing the same ‘illness’.” While Yuchun was thinking, MC asked again, “오빠 어떻게? (oppa, ottoke?)”

YC’s answer: “Among those who are present today, I’m sure some of you have boyfriends or husbands.” MC asked if there are fans who are still single and there’s a huge uproar. So MC told YC, “Oppa, you’re so blessed!” XD

YC continued, “I won’t stop you from dating. You should be dating!” MC said, “But you are the type that they are looking for! It’s not easy to find.” To this, YC sighed. “I don’t know how to answer to this.”

Photo Sharing Time

There are no videos of this session yet so I’m just guessing the photo sequence.
1. Selca in the plane.
2. A pic from JYJ Magazine photoshoot.
3. A pic from JYJ Calendar (the one he was playing with Junsu)
4. Pic of YC eating pizza

First pic: YC said that the selca he took on the place was taken immediately after he boarded the plane heading to Guangzhou.

Second pic, YC commented, “This was taken by someone else. So, I’m not sure. It didn’t look nice when I took it myself.”

Third pic, YC’s comment: “When this photo was taken, Junsu was there too. It was taken when I was playing games with Junsu.” MC asked if it was taken in the company or at home. “It was taken when we were outside,” YC replied.

Fourth pic [the audio isn't clear here so there may be missing bits]: YC said, “There are many types of delicacies in the world. It’s very blessed to be able to eat good food even when filming, don’t you think so?”

He repeated, “I really love eating Chinese side dishes.” MC repeated that he’s a thrifty man. YC said, “I really like eating mapo tofu.” He added, “Last night we had this dish where noodles were added into mapo tofu and eaten together. I think it was really delicious!” MC said he’ll invite YC to Chengdu next time and will treat him mapo tofu.

“There’s a dish in Szechuan which is really spicy, right?” YC asked. [MC explained something to him but the audio wasn't clear enough [sorry... :( ] YC continued, “He wished to explore the streets alone and find a good restaurant where he can slowly savour the taste of good food.”

-

Disclaimer by translator:
Translations are based on both what Yuchun said in Korean and what the MC and translator said in Chinese. Taken from an audio recording. She’s only human if there are mistakes or mis-translation. ^^

+++

Final Talk
(Note: partially part of his last talk, not full version)

Yuchun: I don’t know what will happen in the future after a lot of time pass by but until then I will work harder in carrying out my activities so that everyone (T/N fans) won’t leave my side. I was born in 1986, right? Well, I think it is an honour that I have met everyone (T/N fans) while I was living in this lifetime since I was born.

Translated by: 6004theYeonee 1 2 3 4 + Sheena

[JYJ3's note: some parts may be out of chronically order but admin is sharing in order of when translations came out]

BqOR8qECEAA9Ihw.jpg:large

pic from https://www.facebook.com/CJESJYJ

YuChun making Kimbap

Q and A

from Naicha Kun

=))

JYJ Official

<2014 박유천 팬미팅 'Housewarming Party'> in 광저우 (5 photos)지난 14일, 광저우에서 열렸던 <2014 박유천 팬미팅 'Housewarming Party'>현장 미공개 사진들을 공개합니다!
대륙을 뜨겁게 달궜던 현장, 다시 한번 보시죠^^

Releasing non-released pictures that were taken at <2014 Park Yuchuns' Housewarming Party> in Guangzhou that were held in the last 14th!
Let's peek into the scene that heated the whole continent^^

10341625_612797615482273_883013050991705
1959487_612797625482272_1072656500776018
10463955_612797612148940_268709364486611

Please visit the JYJ FB site and 'Like' the post.
https://www.facebook.com/CJESJYJ

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140616 JYJ; after three years, full album to be released in the latter half of the year.. fans all over the world ‘Anticipation ↑’ June 16, 2014 · rilanna

2014061614480846810_1.jpg~original

Group JYJ (Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu) will release their full album in the latter half of the year, after 3 years.

According to C-JeS Entertainment on June 16, JYJ will put out their 2nd full album in the latter half of the year, after 3 years since their 1st full album ‘The Beginning’ in 2011.

This album received songs by domestic and foreign song writers and the lyrics will be written personally by the members.

An album official said to Star News: “No specific date has been decided yet,” and, “Currently the members are in the middle of working on the album”.

JYJ has their concerts planned but the specific schedule is under discussion.

JYJ’s new album is expected to be good news for the JYJ fans across the country and all over the world this time.

Last June 4, Park Yoochun met with local fans at his solo fanmeeting ‘House warming party’ to commemorate his 29th birthday. “We will work even harder than ever to pack [the album] from behind the scenes and return the love back. We are in the middle of delightfully working on JYJ album too, so we will show you great activities”, and raises expectations talking about their future plans with his thoughts.

Meanwhile, JYJ member Park Yoochun is meeting fans in Asia through fanmeetings after finishing SBS drama ‘Three Days’ recently. Kim Jaejoong is presently filming MBC Mon-Tue drama ‘Triangle’, and Kim Junsu is meeting with audiences through musical ‘Dracula.

Source: Star MT

class="titleNews"JYJ Appointed as Honorary Ambassador for World Water Forum 2015

2014.06.17 15:30 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

JYJ has been appointed as honorary ambassador for World Water Forum.

C-JeS Entertainment revealed on June 17, “JYJ will be appointed as honorary ambassador during World World Forum D-300 event taking place on June 19 in EXCO, Daegu.”

The organizing committee for World Water Forum 2015 stated, “We decided to appoint JYJ as honorary ambassador to raise awareness and foster global promotions as we prepare to launch World Water Forum next year. Through JYJ’s fame, we will be aiming for people around the world to recognize the preciousness of water and to practice saving water.”

JYJ Appointed as Honorary Ambassador for World Water Forum 2015

Lee Jung Moo, the head of the organizing committee said, “We’re expecting JYJ’s appointment as honorary ambassador to lead to successful launching of World Water Forum and help Korea become one of the leading countries in terms of saving water.”

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68533/jyj-becomes-ambassador-for-world-water-forum-2015

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140619 Park Yoochun to appear in China’s ‘Happy Camp’’s “Male Gods Special”, as the only Korean actor June 18, 2014 · rilanna

image_readtop_2014_890097_14027962711383

Park Yoochun will appear on ‘Happy Camp’.

According to C-JeS Entertainment on June 16, Park Yoochun will appear on the popular entertainment show, Hunan Satellite TV’s ‘Happy Camp’, in China on June 23. He was the only one invited in their “Male God(男神) Special” as a popular male actor from South Korea.

‘Happy Camp’(快樂大本營) is the most popular show in China since 1997 on Hunan Satellite TV–one of the 3 major broadcasting stations in China. There has more than 700 million people as much as the accumulated viewership and local top stars; and of course it has even recorded the highest ratings locally as the essential course for global stars.

A C-JeS Entertainment representative said, “Park Yoochun is named ‘The Secret of Male Gods’ in that day’s broadcast; and in the meantime, we didn’t know what the reveal of Park Yoochun’s secret appearance is; of course he is expected to do an interview and sing on stage though”.

Park Yoochun is appearing on his first Chinese broadcast this year after being on China’s Lantern Festival(元宵節) Special show for the first full moon of the lunar calendar, Hunan Satellite TV’s ‘Lantern Festival Joy Party’(元宵喜樂會) last February 2013. ‘Lantern Festival Joy Party’ was produced by ‘Happy Camp’ production staff, and as for the Korean celebrity, Park Yoochun proved that he is the most popular actor in China to be the only one invited at the time of the holiday’s special broadcast. Considering Park Yoochun’s busy schedule from Hunan TV’s standpoint, they sent a chartered plane directly and had made the headlines even more.

Meanwhile, for ‘Happy Camp”s “Male Gods Special” that will be recorded on June 23, Park Yoochun fans can expect it to air on July 12.

Credit: Newsen

class="entry-title"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140619 Daegu Life Update: JYJ as Honorary Ambassador for World Water Forum 2015 June 19, 2014 · rilanna

10472733_786490761384964_528189209197349

10379940_786490794718294_201595853242544

10407395_786490771384963_438438297039412

Credit: Daegu Life FB

fancam

by kimparkkimwow

Bqf5SFZCIAAgAYK.jpg:large

More Here (updated): JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ as Honorary Ambassadors http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/jyj-as-honorary-ambassadors.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[OTHER NEWS] 140620 D-300 Ceremony for Successful 2015 World Water Forum June 20, 2014 · rilanna

0620WaterForum.jpg~original
At the Declaration Ceremony for Successful 7th Water World Forum, Mayor of Daegu Kim Beom-il and other guests participate in a water clock countdown event.

On June 19, the organization committee for the 2015 World Water Forum announced that it held the Declaration Ceremony for a Successful 7th Water World Forum at EXCO in Daegu.

This ceremony was co-hosted by the organization committee for the 2015 World Water Forum, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation (MOLIT), Ministry of Environment (ME), City of Daegu, and Gyeongbeok Province. The organization committee for the 2015 World Water Forum is going to promote this exhibition to the public, and appointed K-Pop group JYJ, singer Jeong Dong-ha, and announcer Hwang Su-gyeong as promotion ambassadors.

The head of the organization committee, Yi Jeong-mu, said at the ceremony, “We need to make the exhibition a revolutionary stepping stone to develop our water industry,” and emphasized close-knit partnerships with departments related to this task.

The World Water Forum is the world’s biggest water exhibition held every three years, discussing solutions for all issues related to water.

Source: Business Korea

News about the WWF event

vids from uploaders

Archived