[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140324 Excerpt from Park Yoochun’s Interview for Singles Magazine (April 2014 Issue)March 23, 2014 · rilanna

photo 844919235.jpg

Q: A year ago, you said in your Singles interview that you wanted to act the kind of spontaneous acting.

Yoochun: I really said that, back then? (laughs) Oh, It reminds me that before entering this project, after practicing the script reading, we all went to go eat along with my sunbae-nims. There was also a similar talk there. I said: “I don’t want to worry too much about the angle (of the camera).” And when I also said that I won’t try to stay only inside the angle (of the camera), Director Shin Kyungsu and the shooting director said: “Just do it spontaneously!” and that they will take care of the angle themselves. Of course, there were scenes where

photo BjURuzqCMAAJQGF.jpg

Q: The reason you are attracted to the character of ‘Han Taekyung’?

Yoochun: He holds the master key of the entire case. Should I say it is a kind of ‘jungle survival’ (character) that has no boundary line between Good and Evil? In a situation alike to a riddle, he is a character who reveals the clues of the case. I wanted to try acting as a bodyguard since it is a job that I witness in my everyday life and thus understand to a certain extent. I also thought that it would be a chance to show another different side of me.

photo BjUSrR2CIAAlc_H.jpg

Q: What will <Three Days> leave to Park Yuchun?

Yoochun: Action actor Park Yuchun? (laughs) The fact that I am also capable of doing action scenes.First of all, if I even come to finish “Three Days” well, I would like that my acting doesn’t change depending on the surrounding environment. How is the environment here, how is the tempo there… There are a lot of these variables on the set. I would like my acting to not be commanded by these variables and to have a balance. And if that (balance) comes to clearly appear, then I think it will be a little easier for me to act no matter which role I will take on.

Image credits: @grace_loves_sky + @huyu1216Translated by: @Sheenathe6004 1 2Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.05 by RoweinaMarch 23, 2014 · rilanna

01.jpg~original

To All JYJers/Chunsa….

Wooo…I think U can guess which scene that will be my fav from eps. 5 just looking by that “Hello”……XD

I had a lot of imagination what kind of character that I want for ChunNi’s in his next drama after IMU. Some of it were became a bad guy (thief, con, murder…etc) & also a doctor. N OMG…I got that kinda character on this eps..LOL….

This was the 2nd time he’s pointing a gun but this time he really use it. I knew that Chunni became a bodyguard but I really never had a thought that he will use the gun n murder someone. N Bravo…..Great acting from ChunNi. The tears n the expression. I love it, I can feel what TK’s feel.

Imagine that the person that U take his life is someone that kinda like ur “HERO” but U have that principle. Which one that U will choose?

02.jpg~original

Lets begin…..

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

ChunNi as a Doctor, XD…

03.jpg~original

Actually from that shoot, we can know that TK didnt take Mr.pres. Especially when he started to run. Btw, how he can got the “dummy” n the ambulance. No need to think about it. Just take it. LOL….

04.jpg~original

I think the sequence of the shooting wasn’t like shooting for eps.5 then eps. 6. Remember that they had time to not took shoot in sequence. Coz, if was really in sequence, I think the writer has a sixth sense that she canpredict that ChunNi will get injure in his right shoulder. So, I think I can say that ChunNi took this scene after he got injure. That’s why the writer made a story like that. He got injure on his right side. So, its understandable if he rarely use his right side. Eventhough yeah, we felt sorry to heard ChunNi got injure but we can still think that he’s lucky coz he use his left more than his right.

05.jpg~original

So, after that we saw that TK use his left hand to do the action. N it was a nice choreo for the fighting scene coz he use his left hand more n can protect his right shoulder.

06.jpg~original

A very loyal TK. Always remember n do what theprinciple of his job.

07.jpg~original

ChunNi’s tears…..btw, how to cry like that? Its a “beautiful” cry. Only from his left eye n drop like that. Btw, sorry to say that I was kinda got “disruption” coz of his sexy lips. XD…..

08.jpg~original

I like his expression n also his body language here. Did U notice the way that TK’s walk when the SS bring Mr.pres to outside n he was kinda want to follow him.

09.jpg~original

Sad vs Smiley TK…..When we will get TK’s 1st smile on recent time? Hope his 1st smile will be for Bo Won.

10.jpg~original

Various expression from our Tae Kyung.

11.jpg~original

We should not forget this. ChunNi’s eyelashes. XD…

12.jpg~original

Yoon Bo Won

What a bloody Bo Won….

13.jpg~original

Persistent BW…..aahh,proof…..

14.jpg~original

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n pres. Lee Dong Hwi

Ahhhh….Why I have thought that Mr.pres’s act is kinda the same with Dumbledore’s act to Harry Potter? Coz after what TK did (the shoot) then he told him that the report is true. But before that when he heard the news from TV, he said its all lies. Its kinda he still keep it as a secret n thought that its not the right time for TK to know the truth.

15.jpg~original

Han Tae Kyung n Chief Officer of Secret Service Ham Bong Soo

Ohhhh….so different expression.

16.jpg~original

It’s nice that TK n Leader Ham had a good teacher-student relationship. Its like TK was his favorite disciple. He even lend his hand to help TK get up. But its also became a burden for TK coz of what Leader Ham did.

17.jpg~original

N TK also like that he admire Leader Ham. Just look at his expression.

18.jpg~original

And the doctrine is NEVER HESITATE. Leader Ham evenpat TK’s shoulder to make sure TK understand about that….”U should remember that” n Yes, he remember that. Its like what he teach to TK, its all turned around to him.

19.jpg~original

OMG….A very big twist, I never thought that he will die although on his previous drama (Ghost), he also die. On Ghost, he was a good man, so how about on 3 Days? I still think that he actually a good man but there is something behind his act. N I think even though his character is die, we still can see Leader Ham on the flashback scene. Like on his character’s flashback…its really understandable after what happened, he became like that. (Just sitting there without any reaction. He was the only one who live n all his friends are die. I think he got a war trauma?…hhhmmmm…..I don’t know the right term for that. But its absolutely became a painful memory for him. N oohh…he die with his eyes still open….

Btw, I also never had a thought that TK was the one who kill him. When watching it, I thought TK will shoot him but not until die.

20.jpg~original

Han Tae Kyung n Lee Cha Young

Curious about their relationship? N CY call him only “Han Tae Kyung”. Without “ssi” or whatever term for calling. N its like what TK call her, only with “Lee Cha Young”. N so TK will never back as a Secret Service? Hhmm….lets see about that.

21.jpg~original

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

Ahhh…she must touch his arm to give him the right direction. LOL…

22.jpg~original

I like that BW always pay attention for every TK’s act. Like the 1st time they both heard TK’s dad name, her eyes is just automatically see him. Not just stunned like TK. Also on the next scenes, her eyes only for him. XD…

23.jpg~original

I also like that on every situation when TK cant think clearly, she still has clear mind. So, she can help him to do what their next move.

24.jpg~original

And this was a very good idea.

25.jpg~original

Actually after had interrogation, BW can just left him n back to her city but aahhh…..she still there, She cares about him.

26.jpg~original

I like their expression. TK so surprised n BW hold his arm like its a common thing she do with him. XD

27.jpg~original

TK still surprised to see BW, even till he sat, his eyes still look at her.

28.jpg~original

But then he realize that, so his eyes became like that. LOL….No focus on something. XD

29.jpg~original

N like BW always do,, she serves TK. LOL…..

30.jpg~original

I like that BW can read TK n from TK’s expression, we knew that he listened to what she said.

31.jpg~original

N from the last TK’s expression, I think he was surprise to hear BW’s words. Its kinda…”How do U know what I feel ?…..

32.jpg~original

Then we got this scene. Kinda same expression. Is TK doesnt really like drinking alcohol?

33.jpg~original

N I like that BW keep her words, she really leave him. TK really need time to be alone.

34.jpg~original

THE OTHERS

Aahhh…not many my fav number’s scene on this eps. XD….but hei why the ambulance’s plate number is different?

35.jpg~original

Is it fortunately or unfortunately that Leader Ham bring 2 guns?

36.jpg~original

N its always like that on the story like this. Its LATE. XD….

37.jpg~original

Why TK press number 3 instead number 2 for the password?

38.jpg~original

THE CASE

I knew that there was someone else that we know on thatpic. Actually want to zoom in before, XD….

39.jpg~original

Also had thought that TK’s superior know something more than that.

40.jpg~original

And what a “philosophy”……Btw, I think some of U maybe are kinda confuse with so many flashback scene. My tips is just Concentrate while watching n they used to give the different color for the flashback.

41.jpg~original

THE ENDING

Aahhh…so, I think no pattern for the ending. The ending pic on this ep was 3-person pic n with a “new” character. Its kinda the beginning of the 2nd phase on 3 Days.

42.jpg~original

To be continued……..

PS: Sorry i didnt have time to reply ur all comments on myprevious recap. Thank U.

Recap by: RoweinaShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER NEWS] 140322 ‘Three Days’ One Hundred Million Production Cost at Raw Fish Restaurant SceneMarch 24, 2014 · rilanna

Img0402_20140321090509_1.jpg~original

This scene was shot in a raw fish restaurant located in Ool-Jin last mid-January. According to the production crew, they started casting five days before the shooting to find this place and barely found this place which had closed many years ago. Personally producing the fish tank and bringing fishes into it, the place reminded of a real raw fish restaurant. For any unexpected accidents, it is said that the actors and staffs prepared fully for the scene.

SBS Art-tech Jeon Byeong-Chan, who was in charge of set production, said, “Kim Bong-Joo and I from the props team did our best to make a raw fish restaurant which existed in 1998. After the scene was aired, many people asked whether it was a real restaurant or a borrowed one.”

Credit: InnolifeShared by: JYJ3

Three Days making BTSFrom SBStvjobs

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140323 Japanese Lantern Support for JYJ on the “Cherry Blossom Festival” – Yuchun FocusMarch 24, 2014 · rilanna

“Great success to 3Days!” “3Days, Sea Fog, Yuchun”

Bje2dmoCMAAsLEn.jpg

“We are waiting for Yuchun”

Bje2tZsCIAAIAJz.jpg

“Because our hearts are always by your side”

Bje3STwCYAAhqYy.jpg

Credit: @ayuchuxx + @smile0051 + @liramickyTranslations by: @Sheenathe6004Shared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"I wonder if the writer and director knew that PYC can "Taekwondo" before this drama...great that YC is able to use his skills in this drama;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140325 New Stills of Park Yoochun doing Taekwondo for ‘Three Days’March 24, 2014 · rilanna

1395712510-89-org.jpg~original

photo 1395712510-89-1.jpg

photo 1395712510-89-2.jpg

photo 1395712510-89-3.jpg

Credit: SBS via Top Star NewsShared by: JYJ3

Actor Park Yoochun shows off his amazing taekwondo skills.

Park Yoochun, who appears as Presidential Secret Service agent Han Tae Kyung in SBS’s drama ‘Three Days’, finished shooting a taekwondo demonstration scene recently.

Wearing a [taekwondo] uniform in the released photos, Park Yoochun is eye-catching with self-restraint moves. He evoked the production crew’s applause by engaging in a kicking demonstration and breaking pine boards, going beyond the poomsae [T/N: Taekwondo pattern form] stance.

An official from production company Golden Thumb Pictures was confident, saying, “Park Yoochun had injured his right shoulder but always leads whenever there’s shooting action scenes. Even the taekwondo demonstration podium scene will remain as a memorable scene for ‘Three Days’”.

Credit: Sports SeoulTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[sTAFF ACCOUNT] 140325 Scenes collaborating with ‘Three Days’ filming! – Gimpo Airport’s Wooridul HospitalMarch 25, 2014 · rilanna

IMG_7683.jpg~originalIMG_7687.jpg~original

On March 8, ‘Three Days’ filming was at Gimpo Airport’s Wooridul Hospital.

Thanks very much to the camera crews and actors for coming to our hospital and doing their scenes.

The broadcast with the part where [the hospital is] shown is in episode 5! Watch the broadcast carefully!

Source: wooridulgpTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"LOL..... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140323 Composite images of Park Yu Chun becoming a hot issueMarch 25, 2014 · rilanna

20140322103908_532ce9bc36008_1.jpg~origi

Composite images of Park Yu Chun are becoming a hot issue.

Park Yu Chun is recently casting in SBS drama ‘Three Days’, and new composite images of him are becoming a hot issue among many Netizens.

The images were made by one of his Chinese fans, and they show Park Yu Chun’s face pasted up on ‘Detective Conan’ and ‘Justice Bao’. Park Yu Chun is casting in the drama as a bodyguard who devotes himself in protecting Korean president, and a great number of people are showing great reactions for the images.

A representative said, “They are great images, and it seems that many people in China are also enjoying the drama. We appreciate their supports.”

Netizens who saw the images left comments, such as “Park Yu Chun is the best!”, “Looks like ‘Three Days’ is doing quite well in China”, and “A true Korean star!”

Meanwhile, ‘Three Days’ airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

Credit: EN Star NewsShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.06 by RoweinaMarch 25, 2014 · rilanna

Cont’d……

A lot of things happened on this eps, Up and down….but I think there was a “sweet” moment among the murder, the fight, the failure, the questions. So, I choose this pic as my fav.

01.jpg~original

The touch of a hand. XD…..

Lets begin…

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

Its kinda the same with eps.2, when Tae Kyung want to run, NO ONE can blocking him. LOL…..Thats why he called as a “Bull”.

02.jpg~original

Omo…our Tae Kyung treated like a criminal. And the ChunFace…ooww… and the yelling….

03.jpg~original

Sorry for the blur image, kinda hard to screen cap it. Don’t know if its good that I make this. It just I want to say….ChunNi really did a “natural” acting. On this scene, we can see his saliva.

04.jpg~original

I think maybe coz of this scene that made ChunNi got injure. He falls & hit on that stuff on his right shoulder. And after that he did those action with his left hand.

05.jpg~original

And here we go, our ChunFace, hehhe….and after the scene above, ChunNi wore that white thinghy behind his turtleneck shirt. I don’t know is it fate or what ? coz before he got injured, TK already love to wear turtleneck shirt. So, that white thinghy (a thing that can protect his shoulder) doesn’t really look obvious – And We can think it as his fashion style.

06.jpg~original

The thing we shouldn’t missed aka ChunNi’s eyelashes. XD

07.jpg~original

Yoon Bo Won

Yo Bo Won, I think she can do anything, LOL…..but maybe not for cooking? LOL…..She has a lot of halmeoni friends that can help her. LOL….

08.jpg~original

Bo Won has an interesting habit. XD…..She prefer write anything in her hands than write it on paper.

09.jpg~original

Ahhh…poor girl. It’s the 2nd time she passed out. From EMP and now coz the gun.

10.jpg~original

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n Lee Cha Young

After she failed to protect Hwang Yoon Jae and got shock coz of that, its nice that TK touch her arm. Its kinda like TK encourage her. You still can do ur job. But I don’t know, its just ChunNi’s adlib or on script.

photo 11.jpg

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

Ahhh…its nice that you worry about her.

photo 12.jpg

I like the story telling for this scene. At 1st they only gave us from LCY’s point of view and then they gave us from HTK’s point of view. Ahhh….so that’s why they know the place. It’s a good decision from BW to call TK. Btw, when they share their phone number? LOL…..ahhh…why they didn’t give us that scene. I know that TK had BW’s name card. Maybe it was BW who ask TK his number. Don’t think it was TK who gave her the phone number. LOL..

photo 13.jpg

A very different expression….When that guy run, he didn’t chase him but prefer to see Bo Won.

photo 14.jpg

I like the repetition on this couple. LOL…..I call them as a couple, XD…..
He helps her then she helps him. She call you back to earth (XD) then he call her too. I think it was the 1st time he call her name.

photo 15.jpg

Its good that TK can get a rest for a while.

photo 16.jpg

Bo Won….You don’t like TK accompany You? LOL…You should happy for TK now became ur protector. XD…..and TK’s expression when he said Witness Protection….ooww…so tender. Love it.

photo 17.jpg

I also like the storytelling for this scene. They didn’t give us the “straight” scene. We just saw that TK stop from running then later they gave Us the explanation why he stop.

photo 18.jpg

And that because of the key. The key chain kinda different. The face is more clear now. XD…

photo 19.jpg

OMG…you two…..it’s better for both of you get rest and off course eat. XD

photo 20.jpg

I think it wasn’t necessary for TK touch BW’s hand to give her the glass. LOL…..BW knows that TK will give her a glass, so he can just give her the glass near her hand then she can take it or he can just say “here, drink this” . LOL……but I love that he helps her with that. Hehe…TK is a touchy2 guy. LOL….

photo 21.jpg

So, don’t you die. …….Owww…so sweet, now BW already has a place in ur heart? Eventhough there wasn’t an expression for that but I think BW felt something, LOL…..then she smile.

photo 22.jpg

What an awesome statement? On the situation when its hard to trust people, that’s “BIG” statement.

photo 23.jpg

THE CASE

Aahh….so it was right, there were 2 person behind those shoot. I knew there was someone open and closed the gate.

photo 24.jpg

But it just I’ve never thought it was him. Although actually I had suspicion about him. Coz he always there n beside Leader Ham and he was so intense to want catch TK. And He is really so different on the pic. I try to zoom in when TK recognize someone there. On the pic, he wore glasses and had BIG smile, so different now. Its a good “incognito”…XD…..

photo 25.jpg

Actually we already got his face on previous eps. But I didn’t notice him. Maybe coz only notice the boy who was scare and ask Leader Ham. Didn’t notice the man who wore that glasses and so scare and hide under th

e desk.

photo 26.jpg

Then we got the same scene. I dont know if the sub is wrong or not. Coz its different from the previous eps. Pic above. Its cool that we got the same scene but when the camera move a little bit, it became a different story. And we also got more clear image of Hwang Yoon Jae.

photo 27.jpg

Ahhh…another question arise. And it looks like that Kim Do Jin is a “scary” person. His face looks nice but hhhhmmmm….and that mini soldier statue. He cut the hand. Its kinda he is the one who set everything like he want. Not only for his toys but he did that on real world (politics) too. Set everything that give him advantage. For Mr. Pres, I think yes, he did a wrong decision before but now he wanna try to back to the right track.

photo 28.jpg

And I saw 2 painting there. I thought it have meaning but unfortunately I’m not like Robert langdon (From Dan Brown’s novel), LOL…..that when see a painting, just right away know the title and the painter and know the meaning of the pic. But luckily, JYJ fans are awesome, hehhe….so I can know about the painting.
We got the Night Watch by Rembrandt, you can read it in here.
And also Dido’s Suicide by Liberale da Verona. you can read it in here.

photo 29.jpg

When saw that Confidential 98 at Leader Ham’s house, I knew that it has many copy and the question was who keep the real one?

photo 30.jpg

And then we know who is the one who keep it and it just waiting time when he will die. On politics word, Friends became Foe is common. Usually when the person became disadvantage.

photo 31.jpg

Then there you go….our Tae Kyung who always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

photo 32.jpg

The Number

And we got this from eps. 6….and, its good that Tae Kyung already get back his car and I will always remember the number…13-4147….LOL…

photo 33.jpg

THE ENDING

Ahhh…the 1st time that we got ending pic with 2 faces. Poor you LCY, the 2nd time facing Tae Kyung and must be so hard for you to decide. But If you really trust Tae Kyung, youwill know it wasn’t him that kill Chaiman Kwon. And actually, I dont know if I can trust you. We cant trust anyone, I think. XD……

photo 34.jpg

End of 3 Days 3rd week.

photo 35.gif
For read my recap and give comments. I really appreciate it.

PS: The pic represent our TaeBo’s again, XD….The hands.
If you read ChunNi’s interview on Singles Magazine…….

Q: I have heard that there is no romance in Writer Kim Eunhee’s works.

Yuchun: I wonder… I don’t know. Since it is a work that I have decided to do without even thinking about the romance from the start. So personally, I feel no regret. But not long ago, Writer-nim came out to the shooting set for a while and asked me about the romance part. However, there is still a lot Taekyung has to work out for now. So I don’t know how the story will unravel in the future.

So, I think We should say Thank you for Writer-nim….that she really try to write about the romance part. XD…

Recap by: RoweinaShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"3Days episodes 7 and 8 are upon us...yeah!!! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140326 JYJ Official Update: Park Yoochun – Son Hyun Joo make a fantastic pair on ‘Three Days’March 26, 2014 · pvtse

photo 140326jyjfb.png

TV Daily

photo 1395797029_674337.jpg

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140326 JYJ’s Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo’s illusory acting in ‘Three Days’March 26, 2014 · rilanna

Viewers’ reactions to ‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo’s chemistry are hot.

On March 26, C-JeS Entertainment reported, “Defending the top spot for Wed-Thur dramas, SBS’s Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days”s Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo displayed illusory acting as bodyguard and President respectively. Their ‘male-male chemistry’ provides another attraction for viewers and is drawing more interests for the drama”. In particular Park Yoochun is demonstrating their warm ‘male-male chemistry’ [T/N: bromance], portraying the realistic image of protecting his convictions as a bodyguard.

1395796178-55-org.jpg~original

Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo’s chemistry continues even outside of the drama. During ‘Three Days’ press conference, Son Hyun Joo said, “Leading by example despite his injury, I thought at Park Yoochun’s image as an actor in the long run” and praised Park Yoochun.

For filming Park Yoochun also said: “I think I can expect a lot to learn from Son Hyun Joo sunbae-nim”; and through a recent interview: “I was impressed by how humane Son Hyun Joo sunbae-nim’s image is taking care of all the staff members like family”; about the warm atmosphere on the scene.

1395796243-37-org.jpg~original

To this, viewers have shown hot responses toward Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo’s illusory chemistry: “’Three Days”s illusory chemistry by Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo is seriously the truth [T/N: incredible]!”, “Every time there’s a two-shot of the President and Han Tae Kyung, my mom just smiles”, “Besides me, who is looking forward to scenes with Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo?”, “Up to the images of them praising each other outside of the drama, it’s a good illustration of a warm sunbae-hoobae [T/N senior-junior] (relationship)!” and more.

‘Three Days’ episode 7 will air March 26 (today) at 10 pm.

Source: Top Star NewsTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] JYJ chosen as #1 ‘Male Idol Group that is Likely to Flourish Even After 10 Years’March 26, 2014 · pvtse

photo 13958101137474.jpg

Netizens chose JYJ as the male idol group that’s likely to continue flourishing in activities in 10 years’ time.

JYJ topped the “Male idol group that is likely to flourish [and] be active even after 10 years?” poll held on March 18~25 on community portal site ‘DC Inside (www.dcinside.com)’.

JYJ (Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu), who formed a new group after withdrawing from Dong Bang Shin Ki in 2009, gained 1,215 votes (40,1%) out of 3,029 votes cast in total. Aside from album release and world tour activities as singers, each member is highly active in acting and musical.

photo 13958101212021.jpg

Note: parts unrelated to JYJ were omitted.

Source: DC NewsTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
Updated:

The members of JYJ were voted as the male idols most likely to be successfully promoting in 10 years.

Community portal site DC Inside ran a poll from March 18 to the 25th asking visitors to vote for "the male idol group most likely to be successfully promoting in 10 years." After 3029 votes were cast, 1215 (40.1%) voted for JYJ. Coming in second was TVXQ with 504 votes (16.6%).

Starting from third was Big Bang with 188 votes (6.2%), while ShinhwaSHINee,INFINITE, and B1A4 followed.

In other news, JYJ are currently acting as the endorsement models for the '17th Incheon Asia Games', which is taking place on  September 19. Jaejoong has been cast in theMBC drama 'Triangle', premiering in May, and Yoochun is playing the president's bodyguard in the SBS drama 'Three Days'.

Credit: AllkpopShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140326 ‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun, Glaring with emotions through his lethal eyesMarch 26, 2014 · rilanna

30000367009_59_20140326140505.jpg~origin

Park Yoochun –who’s appearing in SBS’s Wed-Thur drama special ‘Three Days’– is demonstrating how he can express emotions through his lethal eyes, glaring at someone. Park Yoochun is attracting attention with his lithe nose and cherry lips.

‘Three Days’ is a mystery-suspense & melodrama depicting the incident surrounding the assassination of the President when the President leaves for his private villa. It portrays the overflow of tension by telling about a variety of people protecting the President from getting assassinated in a limited amount of time with each time span of 3 days totalling a record of 9 days as the opening act of battle, decisive battle, and judgment.

‘Three Days’ episode 7 will air March 26 at 10 pm.

Source: SBS funETranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

photo Img0404_20140326175803_1.jpg

From SBS

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140326 ‘Three Days’ Is As Popular As ‘You Who Came From The Stars’ In ChinaMarch 27, 2014 · rilanna

iObTiCAnmluHO.jpg~original

SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days” with the main actor Park Yoo Chun is garnering much popularity in China.

SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days” on a recent poll scored 9.4 out of 10 in a drama review. This is the best score any drama received in the poll. On a Chinese video sharing website Youku, SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days” scored number one in terms of most played Korean drama, and fifth most played drama in China.

Source: KdramastarsShared by: JYJ3   

3Days Episodes 7 and 8 were great!
Busier at work/real life so will do my little recap later on...
Loved Episode 7 (with English subs ofc) because we are understanding the consequences, the actions and reactions, and hopefully closer to the truth which may be more painful to some...but it's the truth nonetheless...
The truth may be more painful...

The truth may be more painful...

Loved Episode 8 so much...very exciting and exhilarating...again we are getting more answers...which of course leads to more questions...hahaha but we are halfway through the drama so ok to have more questions to be answered later on or else we will be done by now...LOL 
Looking forward to more TaeBo as well...
TaeBo

TaeBo

Scap by me.

:)>-

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140328 JYJ Official Update: Park Yuchun’s great acting performance!March 27, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140328cjesjyjfb.png

Osen

photo 201403280041772600_5334481566030.jpg

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Veteran actor wanted to meet/see Yoochun...XD class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140327 Actor Kwon Byung Gil Twitter UpdateMarch 27, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140327kwonbyungilltw2.png

[TRANS]Although I tried, there was no way [to meet] in ‘Three Days’; but there is a way for me to keep my promise with Park Yoochun… After appearing as the Prime Minister today in ‘Three Days’, I will meet him in the movie ‘Sea Fog’..

Source: @kwonbyungillTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

Note: Kwon Byung Gil has acted in ‘A Moment to Remember’ and ‘The Host.’ You can see more of his filmography here

3Days Episode 7HTK and YBW focusNo scenes together but still intertwined...
Epi 7. TK and BW still connected even if they&#039;re not in the same scene.

Epi 7. TK and BW still connected even if they're not in the same scene

Poor thing...BW gets tangled in this whole web (Epi 7)

Poor thing...BW gets tangled in this whole web (Epi 7)

Epi 7...like her spunk and bravery. Go BoWon!

Epi 7...like her spunk and bravery. Go BoWon!

Epi 7. Most innocent person in 3Days. Well, I think she is innocent. Lol. This drama is making me paranoid!

Epi 7. Most innocent person in 3Days. Well, I think she is innocent. Lol. This drama is making me paranoid!

It's ok that BW is suspended...it means she can have some wardrobe changes like HTK...LOL

Some of my favorite scenes...Episode 7

One of my fave scenes Epi 7...

One of my fave scenes Epi 7...

Handsome man in pink vs hot evil adjussi in black...Epi 7 scene

Handsome man in pink vs hot evil adjussi in black...Epi 7 scene

Epi 7 Tracks of HTK tears...T_T

Epi 7 Tracks of HTK tears...T_T

Very memorable touching scene Epi 7...

Very memorable touching scene Epi 7...HTK thinking about his mentor HBS

One of my fave scenes in Epi 7...reaching out to a memory...

One of my fave scenes in Epi 7...reaching out to a memory...

Another favorite Epi 7 scenes...the emotions, my heart...

Another favorite Epi 7 scenes...the emotions, my heart...

Epi 7 momentous scenes...HTK and the president. Best actors.

Epi 7 momentous scenes...HTK and the president. Best actors

Scaps by me

3Days Episode 8HTK and YBW focusNice tender moments are needed for this thriller of a drama...
TaeKyung&#039;s song (by Gummy)...who&#039;s that &#039;Ray of Sunlight&#039;?

TaeKyung's song (by Gummy)...who's that 'Ray of Sunlight'?

Ahhhh...this &#039;Ray of Sunlight&#039;...

Ahhhh...this 'Ray of Sunlight'...

Don&#039;t run away from this light...embrace the light. ;)

Don't run away from this light...embrace the light. ;)

Dark and serious 3Days...nice to see lighter moments. Love TKs kind eyes...

Dark and serious 3Days...nice to see lighter moments. Love TKs kind eyes...

@PG6002 Was it really necessary for TK to bring BW to his place...heheheheAnd he brings her to his place...XD...could've have gone to a coffee shop or something...@PG6002 Guess he gave her some info...or they just need to shoot scenes indoors coz it&#039;s cold...LOLUnstoppable BW...And we want to know the truth.

And we want to know the truth.

@PG6002 HTKs choice is.......

HTK is concerned that BW in involved like this...

Ever the optimist BoWon...This one is truly innocent right? This drama is making me all paranoid;D

This one is truly innocent right? 

This drama is making me all paranoid...XD

Scaps by me

More pivotal scenes from Episode 8HTK and YBW ....meeting a 'witness'
Curious BoWon...creating worries (but that&#039;s Kdrama...XD)

Curious BoWon...creating worries (but that's Kdrama...XD)

Still not on familiar name basis...

Still not on familiar name basis...

As usual, TK and BW on the same track...

As usual, TK and BW on the same track...

Uh-oh

Uh-oh

Ofc...TK knows and to the rescue...

Ofc...TK knows and to the rescue...

Hush...but squeak it out sis...

Hush...but squeak it out sis...

TK has super hearing...nice profile here YC

TK has super hearing...nice profile here YC

And fight is on...

And fight is on...

Scaps by me.

:-SS ^:)^ ;)