[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

06October2013[Editorial NEWS] Star of the Week – JYJ Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan’s Unbreakable Bond  

The JYJ members may be like brothers, but Park Yoo Chun has the added bonus of having his real-life brother Park Yoo Hwan by his side to stick life in the limelight out together.

The Park siblings are each other’s biggest supporters, from celebrating one another’s success to surviving a loss together, and we’re looking back on some of the pairs most precious moments.

Family photos

94965136.jpg

The above photos of the Park family, unveiled in JYJ’s Come On Over, JYJ’s Private DVD, confirmed good looks run in the family.

26289583.jpg

68722193.jpg

Park Yoo Hwan also tweeted a few family photos back in 2011, writing “Busy schedule…I miss my family.”

68973887.jpg

And we can’t leave out this adorable cut of the Park brothers from JYJ’s spread in the December 2011 issue of Elle magazine with Park Yoo Hwan and Song Ji Hyo.

Wise words

“Before you can be an actor, you must be a person.”

As Park Yoo Hwan’s big brother and sunbae in the entertainment industry, the JYJ member and actor naturally offers his younger brother advice, and in an interview with MBN’s Live Today, Park Yoo Hwan shared the above words as the best advice Park Yoo Chun has given him.

“I don’t feel burdened at all. Rather, I’m always trying to be a dongseng hyung can be proud of.”

In the same interview, when asked how he felt about the tag “Park Yoo Chun’s younger brother,“ the above was Park Yoo Hwan’s response.

“Rather than do better than hyung, I want to show him that I’m doing well.”

When asked whether the two are competitive in an interview for Elle magazine, Park Yoo Hwan’s expressed his gratitude for his brother.

“Yoo Hwan, whom I love more than anything in the whole world. Let’s live an awesome life. I’m always thankful [to you], and I love you.”

Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan publicly mourned the loss of their father in MArch 2012, and big brother Park Yoo Chun comforted his baby brother with the above tweet.

Living the dream together

Park Yoo Chun.already a well-decorated actor, and his brother Park Yoo Hwan, a fast-rising actor, are becoming a formidable pair in the acting world.

19587246.jpg

Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan walked the red carpet together at the 2011 MBC Drama Awards, where Park Yoo Chun picked up an award for Miss Ripley.

32969333.jpg

In 2012, the Park siblings walked the red carpet together at the 48th Paeksang Arts Awards, where Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan were both nominated for an award.

Hoping to continue to live the dream together with his younger brother, Park Yoo Chun said, “Even if it’s for different pieces, if we get a chance to go I hope we’ll get to stand on the red carpet of Cannes together. We went together for the Paeksang Arts Awards, and that felt great. I was so proud that we brothers were sitting at the same table. I hope we can take a lot of pictures at Cannes.”

Photo credit: Elle, Park Yoo Hwan′s Twitter, enews DB

Source: MWAVE

Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Fans are so quick and creative...LOL class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[FANARTS] 131006 Collection of Yoochun on the set of ‘Sea Fog’ Fanarts from LineOctober 6, 2013 · rilanna

Line Update: Yoochun on the set of ‘Sea Fog’ (Original Here)

photo BV3wnDtCMAAujjO.jpgphoto BV4LVkICUAE06e2.jpgphoto BV4PR1_CYAAgEEr.jpgphoto 673a390cgw1e9bipausw2j20bq0fmt9j.jpgphoto 734a7dc4gw1e9bibqhq7tj20i20o1myv.jpgphoto 6339b0detw1e9bka69jkgj20jg0jgjts.jpgphoto BV5jn9xCQAIFgPo.jpgphoto BV5ko4sCAAEf6Fz.jpgphoto BV514BnCUAAStJN.pngphoto BV5TIaNCUAA419l.jpg

Credits: 007_bomb + NianStic + SHang尚MICKY + 棉袄小姐6002 + mjmungzi + GGuGGuck + TheOngGangShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[LINE] 131007 JYJ Line Update: Pictures of Incheon Asiad Games ‘Only One’ MV Making FilmOctober 7, 2013 · rilanna

10133570605_0faacd7fa4_o.jpg10133699043_cd9c9777c4_o.jpg10133580315_4bd07d5db5_o.jpg

[JYJ LINE 04:40 PM KST] JYJ 셋이 함께 모이면 언제나 웃음이 가득!![TRANS] When the three of JYJ gathers, it’s always full of smiles!!

Source: JYJ Naver LineTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Guest koreanwavesurvey

Hi all! 
My name is Krystle Huan and I'm an SMU undergraduate, currently a research assistant under Professor Chung Siyoung from the department of Corporate Communications. She is writing a research paper and we would greatly appreciate your input and value your views. As such, we would like to extend a warm invite to you in completing this survey about the Korean Wave, which can be found here: http://smusg.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5d2UlfHozzaaaGx 
Do help to spread this survey link to your friends who are also fans of the Korean wave. As a token of our appreciation, we will provide you a $10 CapitaLand voucher upon completion of the survey. You can find more information about the voucher at the end of the survey. You can also only do the quiz once. 
Should you have questions or encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to email me at krystlehuan.2010@business.smu.edu.sg, or my professor at siyoungchungsmu@gmail.com or sychung@smu.edu.sg. Thank you once again and we truly appreciate your help in this! 
Sincerely, Krystle Huan

@jyj3official: [KR NEWS] 131008 #Yuchun's movie #SeaFog is expected to be released in summer 2014... http://t.co/VxmLKJQUfu (cr @Sheenathe6004)

The release is sooner than I thought so this is welcomed news indeed...Yeaaahhhhhh!!!
810067397.jpg?1379677756Picture credit as tagged

>:D<

Guest josephjung93

Well,, as long as they are pretty or handsome right now,,,i guess its fine lol

nowadays its pretty common that kstars do plastic surgery so...

take a look at this article - http://www.kofan.com/?p=16501

it shows some of the before and after pictures of celebrities' plastic surgery.

131008 7 final members of the cast for ‘Sea Fog,’ produced by Bong Jun Ho, starring Park Yuchun October 8, 2013 by kisschunnie

Newsen | 2013.10.08 10:36

20131008103612423.jpg#no_imideo20131008103612494.jpg

‘Sea Fog’ already finalized its casting and started shooting.

‘Sea Fog’ (directed by Shim Sung Bo) which has been attracting hot attention as the first movie produced by Director Bong Jun Ho finalized it casting with Kim Yun Suk, Park Yuchun, Lee Hee Joon, Moon Sung Keun, Kim Sang Ho, Yoo Seung Mok, and Han Yeri and cranked in on the 6th of October.

Director Bong Jun Ho who has have great supports from critics and audiences with his previous works including ‘Memories of Murder,’ ‘The Host,’ and ‘Snowpiercer’ turns into a producer with ‘Sea Fog.’ This is the first directing work for Director Shim Sung Bo who acquainted with Director Bong Jun Ho through the participation as a screenwriter of ‘Memories of Murder.’

Six crew members boarding in Junjin Ho who will carry the main storyline of the movie will appeal viewers with individual characteristics and parade strong sense of presence. For the role of the captain, Korea’s representative Method Actor, Kim Yun Suk was confirmed at the early stage and Park Yuchun who turned to actor from Idol was casted for Dongshik, the naive youngest member of the crew who just started working on board.

Particularly, the expectation is getting higher for what kind of synergy will come out from the combination of the expert ease of Kim Yun Suk who has showed complete harmonization with next-generation screen stars like Yoo Ah In or Yeo Jin Ku and the dynamic spirit of Park Yuchun who will undergo his screen debut with ‘Sea Fog.’

Lee Hee Joon who has his peak on both TV and big screen as Changwook the crewman with unique charms whose desire precedes instead of reasons; dignified veteran actor, Moon Sung Keun as the chief engineer, Wanho who takes care of Dongshik like a father; characterful actor, Kim Sang Ho as the solid boatswain, Hoyoung who quietly follows the captain; You Seung Mok as Kyungku, wild and vulgar helmsman were finalized as the cast.

In addition, Han Yeri whose acting ability was recognized by her early acheivement of Baeksang rookie award for female actresses with her role in ‘Korea’ was casted as Hongmae, a Korean Chinese who tries to stowaway via Junjin Ho.

Bong Jun Ho who is the producer of ‘Sea Fog’ which cranked in on the 6th of October expressed his confidence, “I projected this movie based on the faith toward Director Shim Sung Bo’s outstanding ability which I have acknowledged since I co-worked with him for ‘Memories of Murder. I already got thrilled by his dexterity that powerfully and delicately leads the intense storyline and excellent actors.”

‘Sea Fog’ will portray the story that Junjjin Ho in which 6 crewmen on board are dragged into an uncontrollable incident when it carries stowaways in the open sea. The play with the same title is delivered to the screen. It will be premiered in 2014. (Photo= NEW, FNN, C-Jes Entertainment, Saram Entertainment)

[Newsen Ha Sujung reporter]

Credit: Newsen

Translated by: uttunfan

Shared by: 6002sky

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 131010 Kim Yoon-seok mentions Yuchun in his interviewsOctober 10, 2013 · rilanna

htm_20131009142917c010c011.jpg

- You will be shooting your next movie ‘Sea Fog’ with Park Yuchun. What did it feel like when you met.

“Oct 5th was the crank-in day. The several times we’ve met while preparing for filming it was easygoing and I liked the feeling. I am at the age now that I can just know at once. He’s a trusting friend.”

876818_1-550767_56230.jpg

- You’ll be working with Park Yuchun for your next movie ‘Sea Fog’. It’s not your first time working with a singer-turned-actor.

“I was the person who recommended Park Yuchun. That doesn’t mean he was casted on my recommendation. I had said, and as did the director, that Park Yuchun was good. I had watched Yuchun’s dramas for a little while.  And now that I met the real him, he turned out to be down-to-earth and easygoing. He’s clearly had to overcome a lot of hardships and setbacks among his colleagues up to now. What’s different is he’s diverse.”

Source: JoongAng + Asia TodayTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "NII events are always so much fun... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] 131011 NII & JYJ Fan meeting scheduled for November 6thOctober 10, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

NII & JYJ Fan meeting scheduled for November 6thTime: 6:00PMSpend 100,000 won at NII’s Young Plaza 4th floor location on October 18th for a NII FM ticket.Only 1,000 tickets available.

131010niijyj.jpg~original

Pic Credit: nii.co.krTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

Archived