Dramas you WOULDN'T recommend?

Guest NS Yoonji

Guest sara1117

When A Man Loves I won't recommend it even to my enemy! I literally fought myself to continue watching this drama since ep 8! 2 things I loved the lead actor SSH and the ost (Introduction to Love)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Littlezaznangel - I enjoyed it myself, but I didn't know that people were hating it? Are they? I really liked the character Jang Il the most, and that seems to happen all the time (me liking other people than the lead actor/tress).  I never really liked the male lead in this drama that much, but he isn't annoying or anything like that. I believe it's a wonderful story and very touching, I can say that I actually cried - I don't know if it's just me .. but in my opinion it's a wonderful and thoughtful drama. With a few mistakes but every drama has its mistakes. Just try watching it. ^^

Guest Littlezaznangel

@elegance1 When A Man Loves was horrible and she seemed to have wrote The Equator Man as well. So I was just interested to see if that drama was really good. The Equator Man was about a blind man right?

@Littlezaznangel - I haven't watched When A Man Loves. Yes it is. Do you want me to show you a few clips of the drama? Just like to get you to watch it? Or are you not interested at all. You can get a summary from dramawiki, asianwiki or something like that. ^^ 

Guest shondrea2

Glass Mask,  A Thousand Kisses, Temptation of Wife, My Bittersweet Life, I Love You, Don't Cry.

Guest sicknine

Thank goodness it's not only me who doesn't like The Moon that Embraces the Sun :)) I thought I'm the weird one because most of my real life friend love it when I think the story line is just plain boring like normal love story. Just the setting background was different.

@elegance1 When A Man Loves was horrible and she seemed to have wrote The Equator Man as well. So I was just interested to see if that drama was really good. The Equator Man was about a blind man right?

Man of the equator is very very good, one of my favorites.

Which made watching when a man loves (made by same writer) and seeing how bad that was very strange. It makes me think maybe she stole the script for equator from someone more talented, that's just how bad when a man is compared to equator. Equator is a melodrama/revenge about a kid whose fatheris murded by his best friends dad and set up like a suicide. Unaware of this he tries to find out what happend to his father and when he gets close his best friend hits him with a branch and throws him in the ocean. He is found and is hospitalized for ten years in a coma while the best friend becomes a respected prosecutor. Whenn he finally awakens from his coma he is blind. Dun dun dunnnnnnn

Guest jaewon fan

guccigal said:Can You Hear My Heart - so boring jamaatunrohmah said: Everyone hates Gu Hye Sun. I am not the only one. Doesn't she have another facial expression than the one she ALWAYS show everywhere on the screen? =))

Guest jamaatunrohmah

guccigal said:Can You Hear My Heart - so boring

jamaatunrohmah said:

Everyone hates Gu Hye Sun. I am not the only one. Doesn't she have another facial expression than the one she ALWAYS show everywhere on the screen?

Sorry to cut your post.

Gu Hye Sun was perfect in Pure Heart/Hearts of 19.  I love that drama.

But I agree, she sucked big time in BOF.  I really tried to hang inthere for her but got disgusted all the time with her acting.It's so over-exaggerated.  I bet you the director told her to do all those facial expressions.

@guccigal  , it's more sounds like , You mention  CYHMH as boring , because  @jamaatunrohmah love it ,  she don't like Gu Hye Sun which is your bias , so, you just want to throw back the stone that she thrown on you. =)) You should have mention May Queen instead of CYHMH, it would be more convincing.  :)) :)>-

=)) yes, I do love CYHMH. I love the bromance and the kids scenes. I found them heartwarming... And I love Oppa's smile. While My Queen I only watched the reading section. I love both Kim Jae Won and Jae Hee but the storyline didn't convince me eventhough my real friend suggested me to watch it. She tweeted about it everyday. :D

Guest julie721

my biggest wouldn't recommend drama would be Fashion King...

Oke my tolerance for drama is quite okay.. But when I finished FK I just feel cheated by the production team.. They made me wasted my time watching pointless story.. Oh well..

My comment about this drama: watch at your own risk.. 'Nuff said.. :)

Archived