♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest glabahskul

[trans] SHINee on TV Pia 2013 SeptemberQ. Your type?

A4. What would you do if you meet your dream girl [*a girl you're destined to be with]?

TM: Give me your phone number!  (laugh) (answering right away)

Taemin already state in wgm that he want naeun's number since the myeondong date(i don't know the correct spelling ).its their second date...emm maybe naeun is really his dream girl.hehehehe

8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Qiu_Che said:
class="entry-title"[trans] SHINee on TV Pia 2013 September class="entry-title"A3. Sexy girl or Pretty girl or cutie girl

TM: sexy girl! (answering right away)

A4. What would you do if you meet your dream girl [*a girl you're destined to be with]?

TM: Give me your phone number!  (laugh) (answering right away)

credit : jujugal

[bREAKING NEWS] MBC RELEASED 3 UN-AIRED SCENES OF TAEUN

2 videos where Minkey visiting their newlyweds house & 1 video where taeun just moving to their house !!

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/svod/index.html?list_id=5620869

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=5620865&page=1&bid=wedding_svod

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=5620872&page=1&bid=wedding_svod

I cant watch the video!! and I'm not going to be home until 5 hours later!! T_T

@girlnamediandra I am in my Korean class now that's why I cant play video! not that my phone can't do it

[EXCITE MUSIC INTERVIEW] 

Question: What challenges do each of you want to face?

Onew: Get 800 points in dart!

Taemin: I wanted to go to Antarctica last year but failed to do so. So, this year, I wish to do things that will benefit me. I also want to play a musical instrument, I played the piano last time, and try composing.

Key: Dog salon. I want to try grooming a dog.

Minho: Winter will be coming again and I'm afraid of the cold so I should start preparing now. Start by training my body more.

Jonghyun: For myself, the goal is to compose 20 songs this year. There will be many varieties and songs with punk, soul and hip hop style mixed together will be relatively more. I have already written 7 songs so I'm left with 13.

Cr: 小智MAX
Trans: squishyjinki
LOL TAEM! What will you do in Antartica? Extreme sport again? Bring Naeun with you if ever. Heee!Yes, since you have inspiration now *ehem Naeun ehem* it will be easy for you to compose.  :x
tumblr_mrshg8AQq91rs4mbro3_250.gif

Caption: Let me be your inspiration :)
WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER KEY? :D :D :D

Guest myheartskipsabeat

@femmefatale Surely, he love to bring Naeun.

(Something pop out in my head. Like the PD's question to him last time: What if it is not impossible?

TM: I will find a way. :D

-----------

Btw, I hope you and your family are safe there. As well as our fellow Filipinos in the forum. God bless

Guest taeuncouple

WAAAA!!! JJANG!!! I really like TaEun Couple very much!!!! Just finish reading all the threads hahaha!!!! SOO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait for a week to see this couple again!!! 

Hi all, I'm new here. I start watching Taeun last week since I saw so many good and cute comment from Knetizen at Netizenbuzz. Haha.. They're so cute.this is the first time I watch 17 WGM eps in a row. I watched some Khuntoria eps but I gave up after a few eps (Victoria acts cute a bit too much for my taste). taeun somehow is innocent, cute, childish and cheesy lol... That's so fresh and make me smile and laugh a lot..lol.. I'm not a fan of this show, so I don't know how other couples acts, I wanna ask a question. Did the guy usually ask the girl if she misses or like him as much as Taemin? Lol. taeun's conversation is really simple since most of the time Taemin ask her about that. That's so cheesy but adorable.

hello taeunians fellowmates finally i watched the last week episode, i'm so late :(

i just want to post my opinion about this couple,
i just realized naeun eyes so different when she with taemin in the bedroom. her eyes has sparkle like a bling bling hahaha
and i know eye CANT be lie (is it true?)
and 'bed scene' really made a big vibe in this couple they looks so comfy by each other, and i see its so beautiful TT_TT
when i see it i just hit my friend (LOL) since i watched together with my friend hahaha :))

i have a friend who watch wgm from season 1 until now, since she know that it just 'scripted' she dont want to ship any couple
but after she watched last week episode she started changing her mind. i just tell her 'look naeun eyes'
even she isnt changing 100% her mind, she started to accept taeun couple is different from the the others.

sorry for my very bad english :(
i love you all :*

Agree with you.i really like the part when Taemin looked at her lovingly and she said if he continues to look at her like that she will.... Haha..I really love that part. That is the part i found he is really a man now, and she is his girl...haha.. That stare is belong to the man in love and how he teasing his girl. If it's. a part of script, I must say Taeun both is good actors. I notice Naeun's eyes is red as if she was so touch and shy. Gosh, I'm a lot older than Taeun, and now I'm so into this couple that I have to keep telling myself I have to keep my feet on the ground lol... Taeun ah, what did you guys do to this Nuna??? Lol

Archived