[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

I need to get smth straight...

So... soul mates do not require time to know each other?

or you do need time to know each other nevertheless...

How long do you need to know someone in order to figure out he or she is your soul mate?

The love between jh and hw is of what nature?

Is it really love?

Or is it just an attraction?

Or is it infatuation?

Why do they think each other is their soul mate?

What made them think so?

Are three days enough to figure it out?

What if...tw is not in the picture.

Jh and hw get to date successfully after jeju trip....and will they definitely have a smooth relationship?

Will they not argue?

Will they not get angry with each other?

Will they cherish their easily attained relationship?

Soul mate is such an abstract concept.

How do we know if he or she is our soul mate?

Through our hearts?

What if our hearts cannot be trusted at all times?

Look at those people who trusted their hearts but got jilted eventually?

How will they trust their hearts again?

How long do we need to know someone?

Is time really important here?

It takes time to know someone but sometimes given all the time in the world, you would not be able to figure out some people too.

Jh and hw, are they really that sure about each other?

What is the foundation of their connection?

That one night stand?

Those three days?

Why cant hw let go of jh?

Why jh still keeps hw's number?

Because of the regrets they feel towards each other?

Because they didnt have the luxury of time to know each other better to figure out and answer the what ifs?

One night stand equals a possible true love connection?

How strong would this connection be?

Love. Soul mate. Three days. One night stand. Regrets. Forlorn. Fate. Destiny. Choices. Decisions.

kaciemom said: Triton823 said: Why all the hw haters? Remember this is korea and if hw comes out with his feelings to a married woman thats a big no-no so all he can do is secretly watch over her.
Tw as far as Im concerned we are about to see as we have already seen jh standing up against tw. She already knows tw is nothing but lies and empty promises. She's in this condition because of tw failure to keep his marital vows.

SexyDolceVita said: I still think it is 50% chance of of JH ending up with HW...otherwise the first episode...is POINTLESS!

But then again...I also think it is 50% chance JH will either end up alone...OR end up with TW, once his family is in ruins...

However, I still think JH will most likely end up with HW. They are soul mates, aren't they? As realistic as this drama may be...leave some hope for us to find true love in this world please Writer Jo!

I hope that even if she doesn't want to divorce now due to the kang family self inflicted problems. She should not move back into that house. Hope writer is not that cruel. I start to pity TW a little event though he is selfish he i think he truly lived her just does not have any good examples of love. Love hate relationship

Guest SexyDolceVita

I hope that even if she doesn't want to divorce now due to the kang family self inflicted problems. She should not move back into that house. Hope writer is not that cruel. I start to pity TW a little event though he is selfish he i think he truly lived her just does not have any good examples of love. Love hate relationship

I think jh might have to move back to kang family estate soon.

....unless tw quarrels with her over hw while she is still staying at her maiden home and jh will find no compelling reason to return to pathetic life she was leading underneath evil mil.

Let's hope ji sun will forbid that and talk some sense into tw...giving him two choices.

either make sure jh will be treated better by his parents

Or

move out and live with jh somewhere else and let jh resume her old job.

The former is quite unlikely, so lets hope tw is able to do the latter.

If tw cant do anything for jh like she said...then jh please run away from them!

One more thing and I will stop - this is so frustrating for me.  If and big if JH even think of moving back to the ice castle, her sister will never forgive her.  Remember how JS broke down in the hospital and outside how she had promise to take care of JH when the mother pass away.  She felt she had failed her duty.  I think if of the 4 actresses in this drama, JS is the only one with all the marbles in her head.  I would really be so disappointed if JH does go back to the ice castle. 

And on TW, he is one selfish jerk!!  I never like him from the beginning when he was giving JH the interrogation of what she was doing in Jeju.  He only screams at her when he doesn't get his way.  And then he can't even stand up to his own mother.  That's when I really don't care for his wishy washy behavior.  And please don't tell me he isn't jealous of HW.  Why would he erase her message if he didn't trust her. 

The MIL/FIL - they are both so over their head that they don't know if there are poor people living on the earth.  The FIL famous line is serve your time and you can join the company.  The MIL is such a spoiled rotten woman and I like the old saying - what goes around comes around.  So I would love to see what kind of calamity the writer is going to give her.  (working in a homeless place would be nice)  >:)

That is all from me tonight.  Thank you for letting vent and getting my frustration out.  \:D/

One more thing and I will stop - this is so frustrating for me.  If and big if JH even think of moving back to the ice castle' date=' her sister will never forgive her.  Remember how JS broke down in the hospital and outside how she had promise to take care of JH when the mother pass away.  She felt she had failed her duty.  I think if of the 4 actresses in this drama, JS is the only one with all the marbles in her head.  I would really be so disappointed if JH does go back to the ice castle. And on TW, he is one selfish jerk!!  I never like him from the beginning when he was giving JH the interrogation of what she was doing in Jeju.  He only screams at her when he doesn't get his way.  And then he can't even stand up to his own mother.  That's when I really don't care for his wishy washy behavior.  And please don't tell me he isn't jealous of HW.  Why would he erase her message if he didn't trust her.  The MIL/FIL - they are both so over their head that they don't know if there are poor people living on the earth.  The FIL famous line is serve your time and you can join the company.  The MIL is such a spoiled rotten woman and I like the old saying - what goes around comes around.  So I would love to see what kind of calamity the writer is going to give her.  (working in a homeless place would be nice)  >:) That is all from me tonight.  Thank you for letting vent and getting my frustration out.  \:D/[/quote']

@kaciemom true I think the sister will fight it and jh has a respect n love for her sister. When her sister n mil were arguing you see the pain in her face seeing how much her sister regrets letting her stay there. Her sister n brother in law now feel her pain. We vent to gather

I think jh might have to move back to kang family estate soon.

....unless tw quarrels with her over hw while she is still staying at her maiden home and jh will find no compelling reason to return to pathetic life she was leading underneath evil mil.

Let's hope ji sun will forbid that and talk some sense into tw...giving him two choices.

either make sure jh will be treated better by his parents

Or

move out and live with jh somewhere else and let jh resume her old job.

The former is quite unlikely, so lets hope tw is able to do the latter.

If tw cant do anything for jh like she said...then jh please run away from them!

@SexyDolceVita yeah hope she listens to her sister now. You can tell the sister doesn't play. She even try to help her sister in law. Hurry up next sat n sun

Archived