[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Queenbbee

Ay ay ay, after watching the raw, I am messed up with questions:

1. I read the recap too but sometimes I feel JW know GS's secret (feeling) but sometimes I feel like he doesn't know. Is there anyone having same problem as mine? =((

2. Why does he suddenly show his feelings? Yes, I like that he confessed his love but in a sudden way like that makes me feel something lost. In the previous episode, didn't he say he had not wanted to change????

Oh, maybe I need the subtitle soon =(( Actually, today, even reading the recap I don't get the plot of the episode. My brain might out of order because of homework. =((. One thing that makes me happy is that JW is cute in this episode :X.

AQUARIANUNICORN said: we all love secretary Kim since he's been quietly been playing matchmaker all this time. he should have another id showing him as a matchmaker!. 
anyway, i don't know if anyone else thinks the same way, but JW's uncle does have funny moments....i can't remember which episodes, but every time he gets that look from his wife, he says i love you.....or the one from yesterday where he made a heart with his arms by the piano, i think that's funny too. 
if i had my old computer, i'd be making gifs...oh yeah...can't im at work right now. 

Guest ccaddict

can someone pls help me: what is the name of the song that is always being played  in the cafe where her unnie is working. thank you so much!!!

Guest ccaddict

chuva80 said: Will the girl running in red jacket at the last part of episode 10 maybe the guest for the 11th episode?  8-}

i think it´s the evil twin sister of cha hee joo. but don´t ask me why she follows JW. or is it the real CHJ and her sister died in the car accident? too confusing... 
:-??

Archived