What do you guys think of human barbie dolls like Dakota Rose?

Guest misswengie

Guest misswengie

I'm not sure if you guys heard of Dakota Rose, but I recently stumbled across her. She's famous for pretty much looking like a doll and now has model contracts in Japan for Peach John and has also modelled for Etude house.
Dakota-rose-seductive-lips-in-pink-gown.The pretty much signed her without even meeting her, little did they know she photoshops all her pictures. I pretty much tried to recreate her doll effect as well in this post:
http://www.wengie.com/2013/02/make-yourself-look-like-barbie-doll.html 
Have you guys heard of her? What you think about the whole human barbie doll thing?

Guest lychee_poo

I heard shes a racist and homophobic bigot and that her sister is also one
As for people who aim for looking like dolls in general, meh it's their life but I don't particularly care because I find it creepy.

I find the barbie doll look creepy. Was never fond of it. I've heard of her, watched her videos and videos of tv shows she has been on and the girl is stiff and fake.

I have nothing against people who want to be 'Barbie' but it's just not ... Normal.

Guest dreamingofu213

Creepy! Especially the Russian/Ukrainian  girl. One must be sick to go under the knife so many times just to "look like a doll".I've seen the girl you posted on a K-show, but it was more like a different person without the right angle and photoshop (I've heard that she photoshops her videos as well) and she looked weird because of the huge amount of make up she had on.Make up is not meant to cover your face or make you look totally different and I personally think that beauty comes with flaws!And I had to post this, even Barbie without make up is not a "doll" ;)Barbie-without-makeup-HAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg
Your after is ok, it's not too drastic. I like your bare face more, it looks very balanced! 

Guest chilseok

Dakota Rose/Kotakoti has been known for photoshopping and being extremely racist, along with being homophobic. IDK really because her background of her and her sister seem to be really extreme.
I'm okay with the idea of looking doll-like, and I give those girls who take the extreme of actually getting surgery to look that way 100% of the time more credit. I mean, sure they look more freaky, but they don't have to constantly lie and warp their own images.
In my opinion, Dakota looked so much better when she didn't enlarge her eyes, or doing other noticeable extremities to her face with photoshop.tumblr_mhgbfxQUhV1rb7ipjo1_500.jpgtumblr_mhbn6qCdT61qly9rro1_500.jpg
or even better, her "scene" daystumblr_mhaulo577v1rb7ipjo1_500.jpg
and then one day she went on live television in Japantumblr_mh3ondfaNt1s3gr0eo1_500.jpg

Guest StandingWayward

It's pretty much confirmed that Dakota uses Photoshop on her pictures and edits her videos. Tumblr basically hates on her for it since she won't admit to anything. She is naturally pretty, just not as flawless as her pictures and of course that gets girls in a rage:)Also, there are some pretty bad videos of her when she was younger being racist and simply a brat (also on Tumblr).
Regarding the 'doll' look, I think it's fine if that's what makes you happy, but I personally find Valeria (Russian barbie) very creepy and can't help but wonder what her body will look like once she ages...
Will she have problems with her proportions? How can she even breathe with that nose?

Guest chloesophie

I think dakota is really pretty. I personally don't really care how other people show themselves to the world. It's who they want to be.. so be it. We all have an image of ourselves that we want to show the world too. It might just be different. :)

Guest mastermei_

she is pretty in my opinion, but when she makes her eyes bigger, it can look a little too much since she already has nice big eyes naturally to begin with

I would wanna see people's reaction in person hahaha...
Especially when the contract was already signed...

"Uhhhhhhh................ damn................. time to work hard with photoshop, even harder than with other models!"

Archived