[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@someone -
now the prediction is this JH will confess the last scene of ep 39 remember that ;) and ep 40 will memorable..

Guest AlobAro

@someone -

ok.. i will change my avatar for a week if the confession happens in ep 39 as u have predicted..

i really love the eye avatar.. so i can only bear to be separated with it for a week max..

n how about u..?.. what will u give up in if u lose the bet..?.. it must be of equal value to what i am willing to part with..

Guest Tien Do

@LovelyJihan & @AloAro said:

now the prediction is this JH will confess the last scene of ep 39 remember that and ep 40 will memorable..

Guest AlobAro

if i were the moderator of this thread, i will ban all the emoticons... just to annoy @someone who loves them so much...

n i will give special permission to @Amy to carry on using them just to make @someone goes red n green with envy.. haha..

Guest Tien Do

@AloAro post:

@Amy said:

(CAN I BET TOO?)
yes..!!.. you can..

go dare that not so lovely @someone... she is on fire now... we'll see what will happen to her heat n spirit after this coming weekend... haha...

I bet it's will happen middle maybe end of ep 40 or ep 41 (what sould i bet?) and i think @LovelyJihan, she is lovely too

AlobAro said: @someone -

ok.. i will change my avatar for a week if the confession happens in ep 39 as u have predicted..

i really love the eye avatar.. so i can only bear to be separated with it for a week max..

n how about u..?.. what will u give up in if u lose the bet..?.. it must be of equal value to what i am willing to part with..

Now I'm positive!This two... the pabo couple is changing their roles. Can't really tell whos the man whos the womanXDD
viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684

Not to mention that Soon Shin : Braver and stronger than Junho's. She is the one who innisiate things first. Even in Wando SUITE ROOM Soon Shin wake up first, tough him first... she even move to Junho's side first...
Maybe she'll confess to him first... Tired because Junho keeps want to explain... jealousy might make her angry so she burst out saying she loved him.If its happen.,.. BANG! You need to wear skirt if that happen Junho. Lets bet like @someonelob and @someonelovely Junho XD

Guest AlobAro

@someone said:

well i was expecting that question, how about i will make sure to stay as lovely as i am now..i think it's fair enough :)

Amy said: @AloAro post:

@Amy said:

(CAN I BET TOO?)
yes..!!.. you can..

go dare that not so lovely @someone... she is on fire now... we'll see what will happen to her heat n spirit after this coming weekend... haha...

I bet it's will happen middle maybe end of ep 40 or ep 41 (what sould i bet?) and i think @LovelyJihan, she is lovely too

Archived