[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

good morning everyone! :)  a good night for @lovelyjihan :)
here's our SS being feisty or just accident prone?  :D
BPKWQR1CAAAjro_.jpg
cr: pic to owner

Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

1bin said: Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

lovelyJihan said: shabbychic said: @lovelyJihan I hope the pd will do that I can't wait to see Pabou couple dating freely and SS introducing officially JH to her family but this time I hope the grandma will be far far away from the house playing go stop with her friends (does she even have friends?) or else JH is going to suffer, the other time she used a broom what is she going tu use this time? :-?@shabbychic
hahahah omo but don't you think it serves him right...coz he wasn't sincere at all that time, soo actually am glad that halmoni beat the *ell out of him,do u think that time when he went to visit SS's house he did that for SS, or he just didn't want her to quit soo he can use her?? i don't know what to believe he's heart did start beating ep 12, and he looked really worry about SS when she couldn't focus on the acting, and also the clinic scene he was really jealouse of CWlol,but anyway i still like the way uri aigooo-halmoni beat JH =)) metooo i really can't wait to see them datingcloud-nine-smiley-emoticon.gif
At the time Halmoni beat him with a broom, JH was already sincere in his desire to help SS become an actress. When he stopped by Lee family house late that night, he caused misunderstandings when YS asked if he was seeking permission to date SS. He never clarified his position and stopped by their house again, only to tell Halmoni "I don't want to marry SS" when she was asking him about marriage compatibility. Because of that, Halmoni thought he only wanted to date SS without the intention of marriage. :))

But almost from the very beginning, it was never about winning the bet. That was only used to help jump start JH and SS's intertwined fate. When JH told YA he was only taking responsibility for hurting an innocent girl over a stupid bet, he had not acknowledged what his feelings for SS were yet. He knows he's overly concerned for her, knows he worries for her, knows he wants what's best for her - and maybe everything for her, but he never realized why until later on. The entire way, under the guise of a bet, JH had been caring for her because he truly cares and loves her. :D

At least, that is my observation. :D :D

1bin said: Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: I just re-watched ep 37 with eng subs and wanted to share my thoughts with more knowledge on what actually happened.

First and foremost... MIAN, JOON HO-SSI! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BELIEVING IN YOU AT THE BEGINNING!! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

First, sorry to cut your post. i want to comment it last night on this post but everyone is so giddy so i let it go.  :)) why you dont believe him in the first place??? and make me suffer to defend him myself??? gah, i think you need spanking.  >:P hehe sorry just kidding. that was very in sightful and dont worry everybody love to read a longgggg essay in this thread.  =)) LOL!! I will be good to JH from now on. :D As long as he will always be good to SS. :x

But because I didn't understand the dialogue. I saw JH's disappointment in SS before he really gave her a chance to explain the situation and then I saw him smiling at YA, so I got angry. Because I wanted JH to continue treating YA coldly as he had been doing before, but after understanding the dialogue, I realized I was completely wrong. So I begged JH for forgiveness. lol. :))

yaaaah! Soon shin-ah, your tactic is truly, really obvious girl !
You had to scare him twice...knowing how easily frightened he is..huh!
So that he will have no choice but to sleep in that room with you....
[-X
How can you scare him like this....

02_zpsee9298b2.jpg

When just moments ago he was staring at this photo...(are they the ancestors of that inn???)  :-SS

01_zps3174a5d6.jpg

oooohhh scaryyyyyyyyyy!

laugh3-smiley.gif

SS girl ! you are sooooo GROUNDED ! no abalone for you yet okey?!  :-w

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Sat-Sun, 07.13~14.03] ‘Lee Soon Shin’ Has a Hard Time Breaking 30 Percent

It’s so close – so, so close, but KBS’ You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin still feels like its miles away from breaking the 30 percent barrier. 

After slipping once again on Saturday, You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin climbed back up to 28.5 percent, especially with Jo Jeong Seok and IU falling asleep in each other’s arms. 

28.5 percent isn’t a shabby record but isn’t the drama’s highest percentage so far. After appearing like it was going to hit 30 percent after July 7’s 29.9 percent, You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin seems to still have some work to do before it actually can pass that high wall. 

95721741.jpg

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 23.7

10:00 PM

1. MBC Scandal 16.3

2. SBS Goddess of Marriage 9.1

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 11.9

2. SBS Star King 10.2 

3. KBS Immortal Song 8.7 

4. MBC The Quiz to Change the World 8.2

5. MBC We Got Married 6.5

Sunday, July 14 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 28.5

10:00 PM

1. MBC Scandal 14.1

2. SBS Goddess of Marriage 9.2

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 17.4 

2. MBC Real Man 16.5

3. SBS Running Man 15.0 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.5

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 7.3

6. KBS Mamma Mia 6.6 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 18.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40689

Guest jjsiu

smmr said: Omg! I just watched the cut of the bed scene! Jo Jung Suk's reaction when IU's hand moved over his stomach! Were they still acting? Was that still Jun Ho?! Kyaaaa! I feel like a fool trying to stop myself from squealing here in my hotel room!  :D :x :\">

:\">

@akinahana89 apology already taken. uri JH said its ok. mouse girl 19 btw uri chingu @lovelyJihan have mad at him entirely on Saturday but now she defend him like no tomorrow. mouse girl 14 JH is handsomelah, no pillow in his shirtlah. really crack me up. good night Jihan. sweet dream of JJS but not JH.  =))

@yoeda
Kekeke~ I remember! @lovelyJihan was really steaming mad, even I had to calm her down. :)) But that was after I had decided to continue believing in JH regardless of what the situation turned out to be. Now, I will always defend him as long as he doesn't act stupid with the YA scandal and hurt SS. If he is willing to do everything possible to protect and be with SS, then I will protect handsome JH to the end of the earth and back. :x :x

tumblr_mmvyfgn9t81snrdlco1_r1_500.jpgcr: the uploader
Ok, how about this?
Is this handsome, @lovelyJihan, @akinahana89, @1bin? :)) KatKat09 said: yaaaah! Soon shin-ah, your tactic is truly, really obvious girl !
You had to scare him twice...knowing how easily frightened he is..huh!
So that he will have no choice but to sleep in that room with you....
[-X
SS girl ! you are sooooo GROUNDED ! no abalone for you yet okey?!  :-w

Archived