[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

s2SoEul

said:

I predict things to go this way; YA asks JH to annnounce that they are a couple so that she can -supposedly- save her face in front of the pubic and of course she will manipulate JH and make him think about his image as Gabi's CEO which will affect his artists and blah blaaahhh blaaahh...and SS will of course try to ba apart from JH and might even treat him coldly so that she does not end up getting hurt because she thinks they are really a couple.. I pray and hope that the writer will not go down this road... could't we enjoy our OTP being together while SS is aware and sure about her feelings for a bit longer? Why is it as soon as she was aware about her feelings this happens.. However I am optimistic that JH will not be manipulated by YA and will confess to SS next week.. he looked like he couldn't hide his emotions anymore.

Despite of some annoying parts this was a good episode. Actually for me it was one of the best episodes of YTBLSS.. JJS and IU indeed have sizzling chemistry and their acting is so natural.

Done with the spazzing \:D/ ... off to read the posts :-B   

Thank you for everything you share, pics, translations, videos... you are awesome :)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dfwkimchi said: @hyethanks so much for your posts of fashion n accessories used in YATBLSS drama!  i always wondered about their outfits n accessories - even SS ajumma style!
Are u a codi by any chance?
only 80 pages more to catch up!  this is what happens when u watch more than 1 drama at a time!

joyy said: LOL...i was laughing & giidy reading all your postsgoshhh...y'all are running it took me 2 hours reading all these postsgood job, people :-bd
now, i'm more calm than last nite or this morningi dun want to say anything yetexcept 1 thing: i think there's a pillow inside JJS' shirt for his bed scene with IUhis chest & lower abdomen looked so weird to mei wanted to upload a picture here, but my photobucket still in trouble (dunno why...i may have look another website tommorrow)
because of byeontae ajuhssi's clam, perhaps JJS' heart beat so fast, he couldn't take it so the PD helped him putting a pillow inside his shirt
i'm going to bed now...work tommorrow morningnitezzzJBU ALL

It's a male writer, correct? "Na, Nol ane, itta" me, you, inside (my heart)! It's so Tarzan-ish!? jH needs to stop wearing blue and grey solids and venture into more Wando county mosquito jungle wear when he jumps into SS' arms (in fear); yet he'll fake it and say he's protecting her from the rapid mosquitoes!!! If not he can borrow some of YH's floral prints. Bugs are attracted to flowers right!? A lot of what I wanna say about YA has been said. If she's out to get both MR and SS and JH, there will be a big slap in the face for her-- cuz she'll have these three, and the whole shin family, and YH, and SS grandmother after her. You don't want to let granny get loosed!!!

@lovelyJihan I hope the pd will do that I can't wait to see Pabou couple dating freely and SS introducing officially JH to her family but this time I hope the grandma will be far far away from the house playing go stop with her friends (does she even have friends?) or else JH is going to suffer, the other time she used a broom what is she going tu use this time? :-?

shabbychic said: @lovelyJihan I hope the pd will do that I can't wait to see Pabou couple dating freely and SS introducing officially JH to her family but this time I hope the grandma will be far far away from the house playing go stop with her friends (does she even have friends?) or else JH is going to suffer, the other time she used a broom what is she going tu use this time? :-?

Archived