[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

cherryblossom said: lovelyJihan said: @cherryblossom baby girl am shaking like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can u just believe thissssssssds she's awake in JH's arms she soooo likes itttt...just loook at her...this two areeeee otokeeeeeee amazinggghh...i dont care how crap is my spelling right now.....ommmaaaaaaaa :(( :(( JH&SS are finally there.. \m/ \m/ I am thinking why are they are in each other arms.JH find an awesome excuse because SS isn't running Imagine this:

Scene: SS and JH lying side by side trying to sleep, despite the roar of the island storm.
SS: Mr. Shin, I'm a little scared...
JH: Really? Well... I'm here for you. If... if you want, I can hold you... Until you fall asleep, that is.
SS: What?
JH: What I mean is... I'll protect you. Don't be scared. Come here...
SS: Oh... Okay.
Scene: SS scoots closer to JH and he wraps his arms around her. Both are a little nervous, but elated at being able to hold each other. Their heartbeats quicken and their thoughts are racing. Slowly, they fall asleep in each other's arms until dawn breaks and the storm has passed.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad that they are conscious of their action. You know... unlike the common one where both sleeping and wake up in each other arm. This one is different.  They are awake. They know what they are doing..
I don't think they will be able to sleep. Well... JH in particular. .

lee soon shin is the best fashionIt’s an easy outfit to copy. Just wear your collared top with high waisted skirt and then punctuate the look with a blazer. You really can’t go wrong with it. 
Get Yi Jung’s Blazer:Coiincos Blazer, 178,200 Won

lee soon shin is the best fashion

Get Yi Jung’s Bag:St. Scott London Bag, 214, 400 Won

lee soon shin is the best fashion

cr:koreandramafashion

omooooooooooooo JH's  wearing thoooose same clothes as SS.who cares..but just look at them they are finally together away from all those crazy cockblockers...they look soo happy..and we can see from their facse that they also can't believe this moment..i hope the director finally gives this2 a chance to realize finally their feelings to each other...i hope hope JH can speak without stuttering and tells SS how much he cares about her...and SS sees JH's honesty and realizehow amazing guy JH is.....in loooooooove...i can hear this beautiful hindi in my head....muahhhh :x

am soooooooooooo not going to sleeep tonight..it's 3am here already but whooooo caresssss am sooo going stare that pic like there is noooo tomorrowwwww...my heart my mind my leigs arms teeth ears are stilllll shaking...ohmygoddd if i knew this happenes i would nevet complain about uri lousy directornim....kamsamidaaa for the first timeee....aigooooooo what a feeeelingggggggg....lalala

@akinahana89 Or you know it can be the other way around. On the second pic it looks like she is trying to scare him, maybe that's what he said...Jh: Oh Soonshin ah I'm still scared because of you. Can I put my arms around you, It will help to sleep if I feel someone next to me hahah

I was going to bed but suddenly saw that pic!
>:D<
Yeahhhhhhh... thats what I was imagining (part of it :D) but they look like they will part bc they suddenly become shy. I hope SS also hug him too... Now I wonder why she will snuggle to him! :D ıts like there is one pillow.... ahh writers I love you..... :D ıf you give us kiss scene in that episode, I would be sasaeng fan of you all too....
:))

@tiendoank thanks for call, I saw it now.... :)>-

tiendoank said: Wait!!!! What is JH holding??? Is he asked to clean the room or what???? I think it's either a fan or a fly swatter... lol

shabbychic said: @akinahana89 Or you know it can be the other way around. On the second pic it looks like she is trying to scare him, maybe that's what he said...Jh: Oh Soonshin ah I'm still scared because of you. Can I put my arms around you, It will help to sleep if I feel someone next to me hahah Maybe... But in the first picture, where they are actually cuddling, SS does look a little scared. Or maybe it's just her nerves because she's in JH's arms... lol.

Archived