[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoveSG said:
Also I still don't quite get it.... how would SS get into trouble with her adoptive family if she knew but she didn't tell them CH is not her father? It is their misunderstanding in the first place and I quite agree with MR on this  :-S IMHO, MR just doesn't want to complicate things further (as things are already complicated)... what if she told them the truth, would they still accept SS as she is? Things would change out of imagination and perhaps she thinks it's more important to get her daughter on her side first.

Ally said:

EP 37 PREVIEWhttp://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/soonsin/view/preview/index.html

wow, the preview. is that reporter park??? come, come and make MR life misarable. look like they dig into SS appa death.

Oh, finally! Even though it'll bring more sadness to SS and her adoptive family, I was wondering when they would get back to that conflict and reveal what actually happened. I didn't want to wait until the very end to see MR and the person behind the wheel being punished for that.

yoeda said: why must JH who always be the first who know the big secret about SS? poor him. but i cant complaint more because when he see a misarable SS that when he became more tender and protective. i think he go to the island after reporter Park told him something about chang hoon death and MR.  I know. Every time something happens, JH is always the first to find out. I can't imagine how much that burdens him, especially since he cares for SS so much and his new knowledge will only bring her more pain. :( But you are also right, JH becomes even more tender and protective over her and that is always heartwarming to see.

cherryblossom said: Whaou is it a surprise YA's bad action isn't punished. I don't sense great scene for episode 37.8-|
@annamchoi You're right.  Episode 37 is here to prepare ud for episode 38.So reporter is here to find out about SS's father or MR's former life.Reporter Park is obsessed by MR.  Maybe he is in love with her. Since his excuses are pretty dumb. Like "i am a pro and people have right to know the thruth"You're not a political journalists. Wake up, you're a paparrazi I don't think Reporter Park is in love with MR. LOL. As a reporter, you always want to be the first to print breaking news - the juicer the better. He probably has that reporter intuition that there are some skeletons in MR's closet, so he wants to be the first to reveal them. When a reporter can discover a celebrities secret, he gets reporter fame and I think that is what he's looking for.

syahrilaiyub said: The more this drama goes, the more leads JH father is SS father :D>:/ I don't think JH's father is SS's father. Doctor Shin never approved of his wife's friendship with MR until MR helped him dissuade IJ's desire to become an actress. Only then did he realize that he and MR were alike in some ways and slowly became friends. If he had an affair with MR, their previous interaction would have been completely different.

I continue to feel that the identity of SS' dad and the person who knocked down CH may remain anonymous. Who they are is not important but the fact that they are causing the conflicts we see up till now.

maejm said: omo omo omo..cr: dc

viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684
Omo. Are they HOLDING HANDS and running together?! It must be that SS is late for filming again and they are running to the scene together... but... I keep zooming in on the hand holding part. I feel faint now. Kekeke. :x :x :x

LoveSG said: I continue to feel that the identity of SS' dad and the person who knocked down CH may remain anonymous. Who they are is not important but the fact that they are causing the conflicts we see up till now. Maybe. I am pretty indifferent to either direction this can go. If they continue to remain anonymous, fine by me. If they are revealed, they better just wrap it up quickly and get moving on JH and SS's love line because there are only so many episodes left. lol.

And... I'm finally all caught up. Kekeke. :D

LoveSG said:
[-X No no no. JH is not SS' father.... that would be sooo old-school.... so boring.... then JH and SS become siblings with different mothers? No waeeeeeeeeeeeeee [-X

if JH is SS's father i don't think they'll be siblings..hahahahhh andnooooo wayyyy i'll never watch K-drama if JH is SS's real appa, =)) =)) nightmareeeee :-SS lol i get it just teasing ya ;)

best6.jpg
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Soon Shin is the Best,Yoo In Na’s fashion——tweed jacket
best21.jpg

Lee Soon Shin is the Best,Yoo In Na’s fashion——tweed jacket
Brand Name : MINE
Product Code : MN-4W1463_BL
Price : 865,000won($760)

cr:koreandrama

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"blouse
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35,36 IU’s white knit one-piece
blouse3

blouse4

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35,36 IU’s white knit one-piece,an item of Thyren

Brand Name : ThyrenProduct Code :T123KSE007Detail : go site
blouse5

cr:koreandrama

Archived