[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maejm

LoveSG said: xxmagsxx said: @LoveSG: yeah i remember early on JH told YA to NOT mess with SS or else she'll have him to deal with....but i just hate hate hate how underhanded?..conniving??..witchy?? ..two-faced she is.

Guest xxmagsxx

i was thinking...both JH and SS come from dysfunctional families..but i dont know who's one is worse...Emo abuse or no emo at all.

mygodddd the blabbermouth Couple are just driving me nutsss . #-o well hopefully blabbermouth IS will tell JH how nasty YA is to SS,he saw how she talked to SS after actors meeting lol ,i think he even said something that YA is  mean,not sure.. :P

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: Go Joo Won Announces “I Will Live at Yoo In Na’s House”

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: Go Joo Won Announces “I Will Live at Yoo In Na’s House”Jul 7, 2013

viadramaGo Doo ShimGo Joo WonKim Dong Joo,Yoo In-naYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments32 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 36, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) announced that he will live at Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) after marriage.

Previously, Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) said to Yoo Shin, “I will only approve you if you live with us at our house after marriage. Sign a note and bring it to me, or else you’re not marrying my son.” Yoo Shin finally gave in to Gil Ja and agreed on living at their house together. Chan Woo then found out Gil Ja has been threatening her about it.

The two family met at a restaurant to talk about their marriage. Chan Woo handed a signed note to Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) and said, “My mother got a signed not from Yoo Shin, so I might as well give you mine.” He continued, “What I think about marriage is that it’s not about one side sacrificing for the other. So I came up with a decision of living at each house alternately for every three months.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: IU Teases Jo Jung Suk for His Height

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: IU Teases Jo Jung Suk for His HeightJul 7, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments10 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 36, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) teased Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) for his height.

Soon Shin and Joon Ho sat on a bench in a park. Soon Shin said, “My family went to meet with my sister’s fiance’s family. Without me. I know it’s stupid, but I was hurt. I guess mom didn’t call me because she thought I was busy. I’m such a kid, aren’t I?” Joon Ho playfully replied, “Do your best if you really love your family. When will you ever grow? What were you doing when others were growing?”

Soon Shin checked his height and said, “Is this all you got? Stand up for a second. Let’s see how taller I am than you.” Joon Ho refused to stand up, and the two had a cute love fight.

Guest iheartyou1518

@simplesim , annyeong!  :-h
you finally decided to unlurk.. looking forward for more of your insights.. :)  don't worry the people here are so friendly.. :)

Guest violet9004

lol cute love fight??? i can't wait for this two to be together!!! they must be the cutest couple ever!!!  :x :x
BOkq-6DCcAAmv80.jpg:large

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: IU Finally Has Feelings for Jo Jung Suk

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: IU Finally Has Feelings for Jo Jung SukJul 7, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments7 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 36, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) finally had feelings for Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk).

Soon Shin looked at a band aid wrapped around her finger, which Joon Ho put on for her previously. She started to smile by thinking of the moments at the park with Joon Ho. Soon, she shook her head and said, “What the. I’m going crazy. What’s wrong with me?”

why the f****** YA came to look uri SS's JH %-( , that blabbermouth IS did a great job telling JH was with SS, but why ask YA about the filiming location :P i swear am gonna be soo mad to SS if she doesn't kick YA a*** ,one way or another  she must destroy wench YA ~X(

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Plans to Get Rid of IU

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Plans to Get Rid of IUJul 7, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Ji HoonYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments30 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 36, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) planned to get rid of Lee Soon Shin(played by IU).

Yeon Ah came to see Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) at his office, when she heard that he was away taking a walk with Soon Shin. When she was about to leave, Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon) said to her, “Oh, have you heard that the shooting tomorrow will be at a different location?” Yeon Ah, who knew about it, lied, “No, that’s not true. It’s at the same location.”

The next day, In Sung took Soon Shin to the original movie studio. When Soon Shin entered, she noticed that the place was empty.

Archived