[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

tiendoank said: My guess :
YA purposely told SS wrong schedule to the script reading. SS acknowledged this latrr on and came late. Same old cheap trick I guess. That would be my guess too. As much as YA must dislike SS, she should still be professional... I guess that is too much to ask for from someone like her. Separate personal and professional, YA. Oy.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah JJS might have been feeling sooo very happy, it seems they might have done the hug scene in several takes.

Cause if any still remember the hug in the Thursday video preview, JH only raised his arms around SS when she was already clinging to him.

In the clip taken from tonights episode he has already reached his arms to her half-way her run to him,

two different video then. :-?

tiendoank said: Dedicate this song to SS.. http://youtu.be/Tm30Taxdl58 Right in front of you Right in front of me We were looking for it somehow Somewhere we couldn't see But the love was always there It's been around us everywhere I had to fall to finally see That you were right in front of me
I... have just found the inspiration for my next fan MV! Thank you!! :D

Guest iheartyou1518

KatKat09 said: Yeah JJS might have been feeling sooo very happy, it seems they might have done the hug scene in several takes.

Cause if any still remember the hug in the Thursday video preview, JH only raised his arms around SS when she was already clinging to him.

In the clip taken from tonights episode he has already reached his arms to her half-way her run to him,
two different video then. :-?

Guest violet9004

the scene when jun ho , soon shin and YH drinking is the highlight of jun ho jealousy in this episode!!!!  =))  jun ho all smiling but his eyes is burning!!!  X( its funny but jun ho can get harsh to soon shin when he feeling jealous .. he need to fix it!! :)>-

akinahana89 said: tiendoank said: Dedicate this song to SS.. http://youtu.be/Tm30Taxdl58 Right in front of you Right in front of me We were looking for it somehow Somewhere we couldn't see But the love was always there It's been around us everywhere I had to fall to finally see That you were right in front of me

edensor said:

Talk about manly Young Hoon

lol the stylist is too mean to oppa YH..poor @Katkat09 otokee her oppa is suffering... :((

w-aaaa :((

they intend to make him wear the entire line of household linen, from tablecloth, to bedsheet, and ...curtains?? waaaa!

iu93jjang said: the scene when jun ho , soon shin and YH drinking is the highlight of jun ho jealousy in this episode!!!!  =))    jun ho all smiling but his eyes is burning!!!  X( its funny but jun ho can get harsh to soon shin when he feeling jealous .. he need to fix it!! :)>-

Well i really want to be one of the passers-by at the hug scene, so i can just grab JHs coat and offer to hold it so he can hug SS without any hindrance at all!

i say throw away everything and get it on!

<:-P

Archived