[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evok said: Same with me! but so weird I shared the link with my IPP adress than I go there with Hotspot Shields of course with new IPP from United states (justin tv banned in my country) but they ban me know! how they know ıts same user? Is it bc hotspot shields? do you guys also use proxy for online watch? I didnt get it
:-/

@Ayame   dont worry...
My words is not for subbers like I said I'm one of them, I know how hard ıt is if there is few people who has to do it, my complain (actually ıts not a complain) I want them to realize YTBSS is not only a family drama there is a lot of people who wait and watch it so I want them to put it to early state of their drama lists... I know they first sub the dramas which looks more popular for viewers... they have to acknowledge that fan of this drama is not a joke too... ^:)^

BTW, that purple lady did that on purpose...she went up and down the hill during both the hugs...
 image.jpgWhat are you hiding your face for??...Ive caught you!
 image.jpgShe's going uphill now!!
 image.jpgHah! came again! Look how she's pretending to be a passerby!
 image.jpg Whatchya lookin at?...shoo shoo go away!! 

Guest AlobAro

@LoveSG said:

OMG.... If IJ knows her brother likes SS...... another war incoming?  :-? :-??

IJ screams, 'I don't want her as my sister-in-law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  (:|

Guest violet9004

lol a lot of IU fan expect the hug to be awkward but now they are saying that our PABO couple have amazing chemistry..  :x now they should wait for the kiss!!! ;))
off topic : now IU is trending again no 1 in search engine.. the hug effect ?? :):))

edensor

said: Did any of you notice that lady on purple??When Junho give Soon Shin hug, she walked with a manto the left.When Soon Shin hug Junho... she is walking ALONE to th rightXDDDIs she actress or real netizen making her own screen time??XDDDD

edensor said: evok said: Same with me! but so weird I shared the link with my IPP adress than I go there with Hotspot Shields of course with new IPP from United states (justin tv banned in my country) but they ban me know! how they know ıts same user? Is it bc hotspot shields? do you guys also use proxy for online watch? I didnt get it
:-/

Guest violet9004

my opinion jun ho will know that this is MR plan.. cause he said that to IS that what the ajumma want to do this time refer to the awkward party.. and i sure he will come and see JA.. by the way i don't care about that bunch ajumma and YA i just want MORE shin-shin scene... today scene is the most sweet scene between them.. and the hug is the sweetest!!! been repeating it like crazy!!!

LoveSG said: edensor said: Did any of you notice that lady on purple??When Junho give Soon Shin hug, she walked with a manto the left.When Soon Shin hug Junho... she is walking ALONE to th rightXDDDIs she actress or real netizen making her own screen time??XDDDD

Archived