[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest xxmagsxx

Types of Hugs: http://iseriously.xanga.com/682543321/the-10-basic-kinds-of-hugs/ I'd say they had Hug #4 (Why didn't SS straddle him??..danngit)... if not..then #9 :))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

miumiu18

said:

LoveSG

said: I think IU's problem lies with her mum who seems not too keen to let her daughter have kiss scenes, which I find it quite ridiculous... if you don't want your child to act out these kiss scenes, you might as well let her remain as a singer. Don't waste her potential for god knows what reason you have? IU is a solo singer so I guess the power lies with her parent. 

In Suzy's case, she is part of an idol group so I think she has the lucky advantage of an agency taking care of her acting career?

I doubt the fans' reactions are that important as consideration... if not Suzy would not be able to have done all those kiss scenes, I suppose :-?

Guest AlobAro

iu2
And the Winner of the Battle of the soloists, with a total of 41 likes in 30 minutes, ‎#IU!!!!!
Source: Kmusic (Korean Music)

cr: book of faces

Guest xxmagsxx

@edensor: there you go lol exactly. this couple actually bickered alot but their make ups were...WOW!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Replaying the hug gifs over and over again :xSuch a passionate hug :x :x  8-> 8-> 8-> Thanks everyone for awesome updates :*
tumblr_mpdwb6BD6k1r8kp7do1_500.gif
tumblr_mpdwb6BD6k1r8kp7do2_500.gif
tumblr_mpdwb6BD6k1r8kp7do3_500.gif

cr to uma-lunatica

Right now... I think the writer and PD's give us one thing each week.They did it step by step. Next week means somethin more than that kinda hugs. Kiss... I don't think we'll be there yet.Maybe another hug but
tumblr_mhldjaLJsc1rckfa9o1_500.gif

qgt.gif

edensor said: tiendoank said: I thought IU was having a diet so JJS can do this..

Maybe we'll see that later qgt.gifYou know... the kiss is at ep 50 so there will be lot of that moment of skinship while we waitinqgt.gif Is the kiss really at ep 50? Well... I guess that's fine as long as there's a lot.. A LOT... of skinship until then.

But the confession better be before ep 50, because... I don't know how much longer JH can hold onto his feelings without exploding. lol. It'll be a messy explosion if it happens.

Archived