[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest violet9004

lol i guess in jun ho world there are only 1 artist that he need to manage 
tumblr_mp8ubjkfp91ric8rqo1_500.png

and all people around him know that =))got to love this CEO!!!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

38 is quite reasonable... n for the other measurement, i think it is C.. i don't know much so pls correct me if i am wrong...

A little OT but now that dramacrazy has closed, do you know a good alternative site to watch YTBLSS (and other dramas)?

To make this post not completely OT: Maybe it's just me, but everytime SS and JH are on screen together, I can't help but think: "My beautiful bbs!!!! Look at you! Together! So adorable!" Like some kind of mother hen (not to be confused with chicken ahjumma, thank you very much :P).

I know a lot of people are frustrated with the slow pace but while I kind of wished they'd hurry up the love line between SS and JH a bit, I can't help but enjoy the tension. I also like it better when things aren't always voiced. We clearly see that JH is falling (has fallen) in love with SS through is mimic and gestic, "show not tell" is always better storytelling. That's what I always liked about YTBLSS, it might seem like a fluffy comedy/family drama without any substance but it's actually very subtle in a lot of ways, so while it might be a bit frustrating, I like it that we actually get to see the slow development and little moments rather than sudden proclamations of love out of nowhere.

Guest AlobAro

@miumiu18 -

i am not one of the frustrated ppl regarding the pace of the show... for me the pace is just nice..

@edensor
nooo we've already passed that season... :P btw i've been dying to ask you this,you know that magic place you always gt BTS pics, what happened to that place :-/ :-/ we always had at this time at least  2 BTS photo..but now nothing,and i hate the previews,it doesn't make any sense at all :P

miumiu18 said: A little OT but now that dramacrazy has closed, do you know a good alternative site to watch YTBLSS (and other dramas)?

To make this post not completely OT: Maybe it's just me, but everytime SS and JH are on screen together, I can't help but think: "My beautiful bbs!!!! Look at you! Together! So adorable!" Like some kind of mother hen (not to be confused with chicken ahjumma, thank you very much :P).

I know a lot of people are frustrated with the slow pace but while I kind of wished they'd hurry up the love line between SS and JH a bit, I can't help but enjoy the tension. I also like it better when things aren't always voiced. We clearly see that JH is falling (has fallen) in love with SS through is mimic and gestic, "show not tell" is always better storytelling. That's what I always liked about YTBLSS, it might seem like a fluffy comedy/family drama without any substance but it's actually very subtle in a lot of ways, so while it might be a bit frustrating, I like it that we actually get to see the slow development and little moments rather than sudden proclamations of love out of nowhere.

miumiu18 said: A little OT but now that dramacrazy has closed, do you know a good alternative site to watch YTBLSS (and other dramas)?

Guest violet9004

anybody notice when soon shin practice dancing and jun ho watching her??? his eyes is like up and down ( is this jun ho or JJS?? )   =)) 

miumiu18

said: A little OT but now that dramacrazy has closed, do you know a good alternative site to watch YTBLSS (and other dramas)?

To make this post not completely OT: Maybe it's just me, but everytime SS and JH are on screen together, I can't help but think: "My beautiful bbs!!!! Look at you! Together! So adorable!" Like some kind of mother hen (not to be confused with chicken ahjumma, thank you very much

:P

).

Archived