Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

22 hours ago, aureolina said:

I love-love-love how this two always in their own world hehehe

lmfao, Woob got jealous, that Goblin Grim Reaper stole his name xD

it's probably sponsored though lol

I dunno what this coat reminds me... candy? tin soldier? christmas wrapper paper? xD

It reminded me some of national flag hehe

His coat with each time longer...

Woobinah, do you read me?:blink: I mean when I said that I love when you wear a long coat:blink: May I ask your hair up for next event?:blink:

*I am waiting with bated breath*:blink:

21 hours ago, heartkwbheart said:

Oh boy I'm starting to ship these two lol panda-emoticon-64.gif?1292863520

So do I. It is chemistrypanda-emoticon-16.gif?1292863507

21 hours ago, aureolina said:

Spoiler

C0WLfdeUQAApOG8.jpg

Woob jealous, he also wants to wear a wreathpanda-emoticon-29.gif?1292863510

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heartkwbheart said:

But the most awesome thing of this movie was the chemistry between Kang Dongwon and Kim Woobin... <3

It is hard to ignore:glasses:

In general, I believe that communication with these two sonbaes will bring him only benefit!

2 hours ago, heartkwbheart said:

Kim's film career hasn't been prolific -- four films in six years, of which the 2014 comedy "Twenty" was his most popular to date with 3.04 million viewers, but he's quite happy working at that pace. "If I only cared about fame, I would have accepted more projects," he said. "Older actors tell me fame is fleeting. I'm taking things one step at a time. I don't want to rush it."

Discussing his goals as an actor, he said, "I want to keep people guessing about what role I'll play next," he said.

After these words, I feel goodcute-rabbit-emoticon-17.gif?1301940532Quality is more important than quantity!

confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 2

6 hours ago, heartkwbheart said:
omg these two need to stop or my ship will start sailing keke

<333333333

they even got the crowd cheering for them

Ahahaha mine too. This is first time I'm so excited for Woob bromance (okay, I'm lying here, my heart still crying for Pororo TT___TT). 

I can't wait to see Master and experience their bro-chemistry on screen^^

• Like 2

Kim Woo Bin Talks About Being Name-Dropped In “Goblin”

Kim-Woo-Bin.png

In an interview about his recent film “Master,” actor Kim Woo Bin was asked about his feelings regarding being mentioned in the drama “Goblin.”

Previously, Lee Dong Wook‘s character in “Goblin” tries to pick a name for himself. He asks about which names females like and Kim Woo Bin is among the recommendations.

Kim Woo Bin answered, “I was really surprised. I sent a text to [Kim Eun Sook] right away. Wow~ it was really fun. And for my name to be included on top of that. I wrote ‘Fighting!’ to [Kim Eun Sook].  Since my name came up I said, ‘Thank you very much,’ and Kim Eun Sook said, ‘Buy me a meal in return.'”

Kim Eun Sook is the writer of “Goblin” as well as “Heirs” which starred Kim Woo Bin.

Kim Woo Bin further expressed his thankfulness toward Kim Eun Sook and said, “Since we worked together in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity‘ and ‘Heirs,’ we have kept in touch. I am so thankful because we worked on projects that helped many people get to know the name ‘Kim Woo Bin.’ She’s like a benefactor. I don’t know if there is a way to do this, but I really want to repay her.”

The actor also mentioned his favorite shows these days besides “Goblin.” He said he’s a big fan of “I Live Alone” and “My Ugly Duckling.” Furthermore, he commented that he likes “Running Man” since he has appeared on the show often and they feel like family.

Spoiler

• Like 2

Kim Woobin x Kim Woobin couple look

Untitled.png
Untitled.png
They're really tall.. The coat would've touched the floor if I was the one who wears it..

-Whoa.. They're so tall..ㄷㄷ

-I'd probably sweep the ground with the coat if I wore it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But isn't that Kim Woobin and Lee Dongwook? Or maybe Lee Dongwook's character name in that drama is Kim Woobin?

-Oh my goodness.. They both are really cool..

-Hoho.. Kim Woobins.. Hoho..

-Kim Woobin looks so innocent in that picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Grim Reaper..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are two Kim Woobins..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Woobin trying out the video call feature in his phone..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This might be random but that coat looks like the one that I've seen in Naruto..

Spoiler

Credit:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aureolina said:

Ahahaha mine too. This is first time I'm so excited for Woob bromance (okay, I'm lying here, my heart still crying for Pororo TT___TT). 

I can't wait to see Master and experience their bro-chemistry on screen^^

Same! I miss Shin with Pororo too!!!! :((((((((

Those spoilers ain't helping at all lol

I'm not itching to the watch the movie I'm dying ~

=D

4 minutes ago, aureolina said:

ahaha, it kinda does. but in Naruto it was red clouds lol

Right?!? Keke I love naruto<3

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

Same! I miss Shin with Pororo too!!!! :((((((((

It was a shame, that they stopped showing in the middle. 

Joon Young with Pororo was something so refreshing. I wanted Joon Young to share very his thought with his dog, use him as his closest friend. The only one, that he actually had.

12 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

Those spoilers ain't helping at all lol

I'm not itching to the watch the movie I'm dying ~

=D

Ah, wait a bit longer. After New Year you will be able to watch it ^^

14 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

Right?!? Keke I love naruto<3

Spoiler

Naruto brought me to get interested in Japan and anime at that time, but then I turned more into Bleach girl heh

Kubo Tito's drawing style, especially after he improved from his first years, was always closer to me, along with characters. 

Both turned into some over the place mess though 

• Like 2