Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

On 11.07.2017 at 5:22 PM, willenette said:

You know, our health is more important than anything else in this world.

An immutable truth!

Everyone comes to this conclusion one day:)

23 hours ago, willenette said:

***ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the above picture. I miss KWB! I wonder how is he doing right now. So NICE to know that Kim Woo Bin is the first & only choice for the movie. I heard that the director reveals that the movie preparation/ character is actually based on Kim Woo Bin. He said that when they heard that he is diagnosed with cancer, they still think that is a must to have Kim Woo Bin in the movie, so they decided to delay their current schedule until Kim Woo Bin fully recovers. They are such as sweet & NICE production team! I hope Kim Woo Bin a speedy recovery!:(

Yes, it is very pleasant to realize that even in such a tough business people have understanding and compassion.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21749670&cloc=

At the end of last month Dongseo (construction materials company) extended the contract with Kim Woo Bin as an exclusive model. Their cooperation continues for four years.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

An immutable truth!

Everyone comes to this conclusion one day:)

Yes, it is very pleasant to realize that even in such a tough business people have understanding and compassion.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21749670&cloc=

At the end of last month Dongseo (construction materials company) extended the contract with Kim Woo Bin as an exclusive model. Their cooperation continues for four years.

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this info + the link. I didn't know that he's the spokesperson of this construction company in Korea.....So NICE of them to renew his contract with them. That means they're in good hands.....for years & still counting.....:tongue:.

• Like 2

On 12.07.2017 at 8:54 PM, willenette said:

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this info + the link. I didn't know that he's the spokesperson of this construction company in Korea.....So NICE of them to renew his contract with them. That means they're in good hands.....for years & still counting.....:tongue:.

Yes, it was in 2014. And it seems this is not an extension but a resumption of the contract after years. But in any case, this is very noble on their part.

While one clothing brand broke the contract with Woo Bin, as soon as it became known that he was ill-_-

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/531964

Yes, yes, I know that in business there are no sentimentality panda-emoticon-66.gif?1292863520, but before the expiry of the contract there are only six months, not a year and not even five years:confused: All other brands simply allow contracts to expire naturally, upon expiry.

Well, he'll be fine and will get new contracts in the future. It's just the time when there is an opportunity to see the true face of certain people.

• Like 1

Apollo: Do not do this to me

tumblr_oaa36r5UeM1scm9d0o1_500.gif

Me: Oops i did it bared you again

tumblr_oad1u33Xjy1uxwwtro1_500.gif

Apollo:

tumblr_ocfhp12MFy1rls6sso1_1280.jpg

Me:

tumblr_oaoprzPG4A1r3hugwo7_400.giftumblr_oaoprzPG4A1r3hugwo2_400.gif

tumblr_oaoprzPG4A1r3hugwo8_400.giftumblr_oaoprzPG4A1r3hugwo1_400.gif

Apollo: She is hopeless

tumblr_oaoprzPG4A1r3hugwo4_400.gif

Woobinah, happy Birthday! You must stay healthy! So many people love and support you, I know it will work. Love you and always on your side!  My pervert is waiting for you!

• Like 1

On 7/17/2017 at 10:15 AM, ProudofYou said:

Cutie:heart:

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this. I hope KWB had a grand time celebrating his special day despite...............Be healthy! He's 28 years old in Western calendar but already 29 years old in Lunar.....For those who doesn't know this : Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. Hahaha -  Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together. :tongue:

His management posted a congratulatory message along with a message to get well. A picture of him was posted on its official Instagram with a caption :  "We hope Kim Woo-bin returns healthily. Congratulations on your 29th birthday". :tongue:

• Like 2

The survey among the largest investment distributors ( CJ Entertainment, Lotte Entertainment, MEGABOX PLUSM, showbox, NEW, etc.) revealed the top five the emerging strong players who are given a lot of attention and who are able to overcome the so-called break-even point by their appearance in Chungmuro and who have the power to mobilize the audience.
These young actors were selected according to the criteria such as" ticket power " and " believing actor".

As a result, it was Kim Woo Bin, who got the highest score!

The survey was conducted before the news of Kim Woo Bin's illness, and the questionnaire on Kim Woo-bin, who had been influenced by the recent changes of actors, was still confirmed. Trust in Kim Woo Bin was significant.

One official said, "He have already proved through various works. Certainly, those who have tried to catch Kim Woo Bin are also significant."

Another official also said, "The case that everyone understands and accepts the decision of director Choi Dong Hoon, which is the latest "it can not do without Kim Woo Bin " should be enough to support Kim Woo Bin's position in Chungmuro." " It's a little shocking, but I'm worried, Kim Woo Bin actor's position will not be shaken. Enough to return healthy"

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21773379&cloc=

Woah, I'm so proud of our Woobiniepanda-emoticon-09.gif?1292863505panda-emoticon-15.gif?1292863507

우빈이 최고야!!!

• Like 2