Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Spoiler

Google translator

Just two years ago, Kim Woo-bin visited the Samcheong-dong store about this time. I came to run into the store, but I was in my heart too. I was too nervous to pack the candle, and my hands were dull enough ... ㅋ ㅋ I was literally asking you to take pictures with me for the first time. It was a time of 10 minutes or less, but the personality is perfectly good, Since that day, I have made a good memory in Samcheong-dong store thanks to Kim Woo-bin's ambassador for publicity.  It's real.
I am sick, I am a cheerful fan, I am a cheering fan who wants to meet with good activities

It was 2 years ago. He bought candles in her store.

For an intimate dinner with SMA? hehe

Woobinah, do not think and do not worry about anything. Eat and sleep well. We will wait as long as necessarykiss-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

Reveal hidden contents

Giordano

OMG My Sexy Apollo panda-emoticon-19.gif?1292863508

Probably now you are much thinner:tears:

Eat well and a lot, even if there is no appetite, and it is very painful kneel-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this picture. How I missed KWB! I wonder how is he doing right at this moment...........I feel sad.....:(

• Like 1

June 22, 2017

Shin Min Ah Seen Accompanying Kim Woo Bin To The Hospital For His Cancer Treatments

crystalcove

After it was revealed that actor Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer, fellow actor and girlfriend Shin Min Ah stated through her agency that she would be helping Kim Woo Binthrough his treatment.

Since then, there have been numerous sightings of Shin Min Ah accompanying Kim Woo Bin to the hospital as he receives drug and radiation therapy.

One industry insider stated, “Many people’s attention have been drawn to Shin Min Ah as she always accompanies Kim Woo Bin to the hospital when he goes for treatment. There are a lot of people at the hospital, but because they are such a good-looking couple, I think many people notice them.” The insider added, “Many inside the hospital have said that they can’t help but send the couple their encouragement and support because the two are always seen smiling even in the midst of a very difficult situation.”

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin’s relationship became public in 2015 after the two became close during endorsement activities for fashion brand Giordano and started dating.

We continue to wish the best for Kim Woo Bin, his friends, and family.

Source (1)

get well soon joon young aa aka woobin shi ❤️ I hope even after u recovery and fully healthy.. please take care yourself, dont work too hard and routine to check up your body. Fighting ! 

EDIT: KNETZ COMMENT ABOUT WOOBIN MIN AH

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/shin-min-ah-accompanies-kim-woo-bin-for.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

• Like 1

^

Of course, it is not surprising that she supports him in this difficult period of his life. It is absolutely normal. But nevertheless, her devotion and dedication cause respect, even just humanly.

So, there is no need to stay in the hospital all the time.

I am glad that despite the many eyewitnesses there are no photos.

On 21.06.2017 at 9:03 PM, willenette said:

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this picture. How I missed KWB! I wonder how is he doing right at this moment...........I feel sad.....:(

I miss him too:(

We can only assume that now is the most difficult time, all these side effects, plus waiting for the results of treatment :(

2 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

^

Of course, it is not surprising that she supports him in this difficult period of his life. It is absolutely normal. But nevertheless, her devotion and dedication cause respect, even just humanly.

So, there is no need to stay in the hospital all the time.

I am glad that despite the many eyewitnesses there are no photos.

I miss him too:(

We can only assume that now is the most difficult time, all these side effects, plus waiting for the results of treatment :(

Hi ProudofYou, I was told that all patients having radiation therapy sessions. .... do not have to stay in the hospital only if you have cancer of the Esophagus. Since this kind of cancer has a lower dose of radiation & is put near the tumor for longer periods (1 or 2 days) at a time. I continue wishing the best for KWB! I’m praying for his quick & healthy recovery. I've always waited for news regarding him & finally...............I got this. So good to hear this.....Although, I'm so heartbroken about what he’s going through right now because this is a huge deal for him. I love the couple - Shin Min Ah seems to be a positive & a supportive girlfriend. He needs all the support he can get now. As what they say - This is a moment where true love is tested! I really do agree – It's great to see them work it out on this together just like any ordinary couple would. I’ve always liked her. And so NICE to read some update about him. Get well soon, KWB! :tongue:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LoveBangWon said:

June 22, 2017

Shin Min Ah Seen Accompanying Kim Woo Bin To The Hospital For His Cancer Treatments

crystalcove

After it was revealed that actor Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer, fellow actor and girlfriend Shin Min Ah stated through her agency that she would be helping Kim Woo Binthrough his treatment.

Since then, there have been numerous sightings of Shin Min Ah accompanying Kim Woo Bin to the hospital as he receives drug and radiation therapy.

One industry insider stated, “Many people’s attention have been drawn to Shin Min Ah as she always accompanies Kim Woo Bin to the hospital when he goes for treatment. There are a lot of people at the hospital, but because they are such a good-looking couple, I think many people notice them.” The insider added, “Many inside the hospital have said that they can’t help but send the couple their encouragement and support because the two are always seen smiling even in the midst of a very difficult situation.”

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin’s relationship became public in 2015 after the two became close during endorsement activities for fashion brand Giordano and started dating.

We continue to wish the best for Kim Woo Bin, his friends, and family.

Source (1)

get well soon joon young aa aka woobin shi ❤️ I hope even after u recovery and fully healthy.. please take care yourself, dont work too hard and routine to check up your body. Fighting ! 

EDIT: KNETZ COMMENT ABOUT WOOBIN MIN AH

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/shin-min-ah-accompanies-kim-woo-bin-for.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Hi LoveBangWon, thanks for sharing this. I heard that she's been with him for almost every treatment.:)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi ProudofYou, I was told that all patients having radiation therapy sessions. .... do not have to stay in the hospital only if you have cancer of the Esophagus.

Oh, I guess I missed it. For me, cancer is something frightening and always represented as being confined to bed, I'm sorry.

I love the couple - Shin Min Ah seems to be a positive & a supportive girlfriend. He needs all the support he can get now.

Apparently, she really is a responsible person, if Woo Bin's parents entrusted her with the most precious, their child.

It's great to see them work it out on this together just like any ordinary couple would.

Yes, in this situation, fame and status fade into the background. The main thing is what kind of person you are.

And so NICE to read some update about him.

At least such newspoor-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950517

I, like many of Woo Bin fans, know that this instagram account is fake. I do not understand why the owner of this account continues to keep silence perfectly knowing that there are always disputes around him. And this time I would not have paid attention to it, if some people did not decide that this is a new photo of Woo Bin. This is an old photo and I think it's goes beyond to mislead people in this situation.

If someone does not know it is the fake account

Spoiler

This is the real Woo Bin's account

https://www.instagram.com/wooooobiin/

• Like 1

Kim Woo Bin’s Agency Warns Against Fake Instagram Account

Kim-Woo-Bin-e1498453790420.jpg

On June 25, a social media user pretending to be Kim Woo Bin uploaded a photo of the actor alongside the caption, “#Retreat #hollow.”

Upon seeing the post, various media sites reported that the photo was showing Kim Woo Bin’s current condition. His agency Sidus HQ, however, eventually released a statement that the actor did not have any social media accounts.

Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer back in May and is currently focusing on treatment.

Source (1)

• Like 1