Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

On 4/23/2017 at 11:35 AM, aureolina said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi aureolina, thanks for sharing this.  I'm not so familiar with this K-cosmetic product but it seems that it's good. KWB looks so good in that standee. I heard that his posters & standees are being seen in various places in Seoul. I know he is the exclusive model and the quality of the marketing materials including photographs is quite good. Love them! Look at those smiles - it makes you feel better buying the product. :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

Congratulations!!! dance-girl1-smiley.gif?1292867578dance-girl1-smiley.gif?1292867578dance-girl1-smiley.gif?1292867578

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the Master DVD picture. For those who still haven't watched the movie you may buy the DVD copy because this is a good movie. It says here that the K-DVD she/he purchased can't be played in her/his Japanese DVD Player. - There are a lot of misunderstandings and misconceptions about DVD playability worldwide. Many sellers say that DVDs will play on any DVD player when this may not be the case. Most of the problems concern US and Canadian who have a DVD and TV system called NTSC whereas basically most of the world has a system called PAL.  Simple incompatibility of systems/regions can prevent playback or the disc may play but with a distorted or jumping picture. 

DVDs are issued with a Region code (shown on reverse of sleeve often in a small world symbol) as follows :

Region 1 USA, Canada, US Territories
Region 2 Japan, UK Europe, South Africa, Middle East
Region 3 Southeast Asia and East Asia (including Hong Kong and Thailand)
Region 4 Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, South America, Caribbean
Region 5 Eastern Europe, Indian Subcontinent, Africa,
Region 6 China
Region 7 Reserved
Region 8 Special International Venues (Planes, Ships etc)
Region 0 Region Free DVD's

There are a DVD/Blu-ray titles that are playable in all regions. Such titles are indicated as "Region Code: ALL.  If you can't play a PAL format DVD, although you have a multi-region DVD player, it's possible that your TV is the problem and not the DVD. Cheers and happy viewing. :lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, aureolina said:

lmfao, because Kim Gu Ra is known for his "bad" character, I think lol 

I have a bad character too!

Woobinaaah, come and embrace me! Tight! And a lot! calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

I found that the premiere of Lee Jung-Jae's new movie Warriors of the Dawn will take place on 31 May. I expect to see Olympic god Apollo on this premiere crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407  With his Venus crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407

And by the way, I thought, what if preparing for a new role means changing the external image? Maybe he grows a mustache? Or a beard? Or both at once? :blink:

• Like 1

On 29.04.2017 at 6:15 AM, aureolina said:

JoonEul:bawling:

:bawling:

Only recently I noticed that Joon Young's agency is called WB Entertainment ^_^ Perhaps someone already noticed this:lol:

Joon Youngaaaaaah:bawling:

That Thai blogger who posted a photo of Woob on a date, now in articles in Korea. More precisely his that post about a date ^_^