Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

7 hours ago, srpha said:

Ohhh....this is the guy with the glasses right ??? Why is it twist of fate ??? 

I do not know how to explain. He was mocking him in heirs. I must admit, it was rudely.

And in UF he died called the same name. As if to all other punishments, JY took this also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProudofYou said:

It was very amusing to read:) Not common phrases as usual, but something even personal:lol:

If Woobinie able to take care of men so well... i'm even afraid to imagine who the woman for him:blink: Goddess? A sacred person?

Woobinah, you're embarrassing my pervert panda 09 Do not do thiscalm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this. Kim Woo Bin must be really thoughtful in real life. He must really be good. They’re bromance in real life. It’s a cute story. :lol:

• Like 2

http://apaigunter.blogspot.ru/2017/04/sex-and-city-in-korea-day5.html

If you scroll down, more detailed and clear.

As I understand it is just a user's story about a trip to Korea. Woobinie caught in the lens really random!!!!

DAY5-250.jpg

DAY5-249.jpg

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this. Kim Woo Bin must be really thoughtful in real life. He must really be good. They’re bromance in real life. It’s a cute story. :lol:

Yeah, that's too cute. My pervert is ashamed:lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

As I understand it is just a user's story about a trip to Korea. Woobinie caught in the lens really random!!!!

Yeah, that's too cute. My pervert is ashamed:lol:

ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the picture + the link. It's says he's having a dinner. He describes KWB as "the hottest superstar from the hit series "The Heir" - He says - "I know the resto owner & it is known that this star likes to eat. The resto is a small restaurant in the alley but it provides good privacy. But, never thought that we will have dinner table with Kim Woo Bin.  At first, I was thinking to ask for a photo. But I asked the resto owner first but he said that I can't & should not do that. The owner said Korean stars do not like to have their photos taken. It is a courtesy that we should not interfere with his personal time. That girl with him is also a superstar, she's Shin Min Ah, the actress from the series "Oh My Venus" - She's so beautiful, so beautiful, she has very long legs, like a model. I just sat down & stared at them & felt I'm so lucky because I've seen them in person".:lol:

So lucky indeed!  :tongue:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

Thanks for the translation!

Lucky people exist in this world! Just go to a restaurant and see a celebrity!

I certainly would not eat. I would just stare at him :open_mouth:

ProuofYou, IDK why can't delete the image you posted now. Right you are - just visit your favourite celebrity-owned dining places in Korea.  If lady luck is on your side, who knows, you might see the owner celebrity there too (or their family)! Or you could get to take photographs of various idol-related paraphernalia that lines the interiors. :lol:

• Like 2

*** I don’t think there’s a resemblance. I guess he’s more like Nam Joo Hyuk. I read that he appeared in “Entertainer” but can’t remember.....:(

Ahn Hyo Seob Responds To Being Called A Kim Woo Bin And Nam Joo Hyuk Lookalike

Ahn-Hyo-Seob.jpg

Actor Ahn Hyo Seob recently sat down with @star1 magazine for a photoshoot and interview, which will be featured in their May edition.

In the interview, Ahn Hyo Seob was asked how he felt about being labeled as a look-alike to Kim Woo Bin and Nam Joo Hyuk. The young actor responded humbly, “I think I hear that a lot because of my height.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I don’t think there’s a resemblance. I guess he’s more like Nam Joo Hyuk. I read that he appeared in “Entertainer” but can’t remember.....:(

Ahn Hyo Seob Responds To Being Called A Kim Woo Bin And Nam Joo Hyuk Lookalike

Actor Ahn Hyo Seob recently sat down with @star1 magazine for a photoshoot and interview, which will be featured in their May edition.

In the interview, Ahn Hyo Seob was asked how he felt about being labeled as a look-alike to Kim Woo Bin and Nam Joo Hyuk. The young actor responded humbly, “I think I hear that a lot because of my height.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Yeap, he doesn't look like Woob. I dunno, there is not a lot of guys Woob type in k-industry. 

• Like 1

On 20 апреля 2017 г. at 11:58 AM, ProudofYou said:

you have no idea how happy I'm to hear that my OTP still going strong (for what 2 years now?) <3

@willenette thank you so much for translation! :heart:

• Like 1

On 20.04.2017 at 9:08 PM, willenette said:

ProuofYou, IDK why can't delete the image you posted now. Right you are - just visit your favourite celebrity-owned dining places in Korea.  If lady luck is on your side, who knows, you might see the owner celebrity there too (or their family)! Or you could get to take photographs of various idol-related paraphernalia that lines the interiors. :lol:

It is necessary to completely delete the tweet.

I suspect that most celebrities or their parents have similar places.

If I ever go to Korea, I'll know how much luck is on my side. Whether I meet a favorite star or just his cardboard figure:lol:

How cute:)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aureolina said:

a year of wait before new movie TT___TT

Well, since he was appointed Olympic God Ambassador and simply obliged to actively promote these games, I hope the organizing committee uses his athletic physique to the full. I mean, advertising various sports, he will wear the appropriate sports equipment.

In advertising of ice hockey (very manly), curling and... well, as you understand, all other winter sports... there is very tight sportswear... happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

7 hours ago, aureolina said:

you have no idea how happy I'm to hear that my OTP still going strong (for what 2 years now?) <3

I'm more happy that they do not use their relationship to attract attention to their personalities. I'm really happy about this. That I do not have to read completely idiotic articles from unknown sources about their wedding, break-ups or similar nonsense and accompanying stupid conjectures and stuff.

Woobinah, thank you for saving a certain amount of my nerve cells kneel-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515

My sweet boy! He's so diligent, just listen to his English:wub: well done! Good job!

• Like 1