Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 9:26 PM, ProudofYou said:

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the pictures here.  Ahhh.........he lost weight.  Be healthy, KWB! I'm so happy for them. I'm happy that they’re still doing good! I hope he is doing better now. I hope he is fully recovered. :P

***  I'm happy that there's updates/news about KWB seeing the pictures with SMA in Australia recently. As much as I want him to comeback soon but I hope he's well and fit enough to do so. I hope he'll take his time to come back. I hope he won't rush. I'm happy hearing & seeing his pictures getting healthy. Great to hear all news/updates about him. It is always nice to get to know about his health and knowing he is recovering well. Take care of your health. Health is more important. We will wait for you! :P

'The Heirs' Star Kim Woo Bin's Agency Denies Rumor About The Actor's Comeback In A New Crime Movie

the-heirs-star-kim-woo-bins-agency-denie

Korean actor Kim Woon Bin has been missed since he took hiatus from the spotlight in May 2017 due to illness. A rumor emerged this week that the actor is preparing for his comeback in an upcoming crime film. However, the rumors have been quickly denied by his agency.

SidusHQ Entertainment released a statement (via Soompi) confirming that the actor's health has improved significantly but Kim has no plan to return in the limelight for now. The company added that the actor's priority at the moment is to focus on his recovery.

Reports earlier surfaced that indicate Kim has received offers to star in several upcoming projects. The actor reportedly has yet to yet sign any of the offers but currently in talks to star in a crime movie that is set to be released later this year.

According to AllKpop, a source told Korean media outlets that Kim's health has significantly improved and he is most likely to be seen on screen once again with a new project. Rumors have it that the movie will be helmed by director Choi Dong Hoon, who is known for his crime/action/mystery films.

Kim Woo Bin took a break from acting in 2017 to focus on his treatment and recovery after he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. Before announcing his hiatus, The Heirs actor is working with Choi on a film titled Wiretap. The director halted the filming of the movie and decided to wait for Kim's return.

Earlier this year, Kim was spotted with longtime girlfriend Shin Min Ah having a vacation in Australia. Some photos of the couple were shared online and fans were thrilled to see the actor doing well.

Kim Woo Bin debuted as a model at the age of 20. He made his acting debut in 2011 mystery drama White Christmas. His breakout year came in 2013 with two hit K-dramas and one film.

He starred in teen drama School 2013, which gave him his first acting award at the 2nd APAN Star Awards. The same year, Kim played the role of Kim Eun Sook in hit K-drama The Heirs that brings his popularity to the roof not only in Korea but also in other parts of Asia. He also appeared in the hit movie Friend: The Great Legacy.

It was followed by more successful projects such as the 2015 melodrama Uncontrollably Fond and the crime action film Master in 2016. The movie alongside Lee Byung Hun and Kang Dong Won became the 11th bestselling film for 2016 in South Korea.

source : Korea Portal

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Korean Actors Who Are Dearly Missed In K-Dramas

korean-actors-who-are-dearly-missed-by-f

Many popular Korean actors are currently in hiatus and are missed dearly by their fans. Most of them are on a break from the spotlight due to military service while others are for other personal reasons. Here are some of the Korean actors that fans hope to see again on TV or on the big screen not only because of their impressive visuals but also their exceptional talent in acting.

Kim Woo Bin

Woo Bin is one of few K-drama actors that are out of the spotlight not because of mandatory military service but due to health reason. The Uncontrollably Fond actor has been in an indefinite hiatus ever since he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017.

He has been missed by many K-drama fans since then. It was previously rumored that he is ready to make a comeback but it was immediately denied by his agency.

Kim Woo Bin rose to fame for his role in teen dramas School 2013 and The Heirs, both released in 2013. He was last seen on screen in the crime action film Master alongside Lee Byung Hun and Kang Dong Won.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46706/20190305/korean-actors-who-are-dearly-missed-in-k-dramas.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Korean stars lend helping hand to fire victims

With the nation’s eastern region suffering from one of the worst blazes in recent years, Korean celebrities have stepped up to send relief funds to the people of Gangwon Province.

Actors Kim Woo-bin and Kim So-hyun donated 20 million won and 10 million won, respectively, through Hope Bridge.

The fire that started Thursday in Gosung-gun county, Gangwon Province, spread to neighboring cities and counties of Sokcho, Gangneung, Donghae and Inje, leaving one dead and 11 injured. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Yoon Min-sik
(minsikyoon@heraldcorp.com)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*** I miss KWB! I wish him good health. I hope he's fine. We will wait for you. :P

Update: Kim Woo Bin And Jo In Sung Attend Ceremonial Event For Buddha’s Birthday + Agency Responds

f3f9a6fa88194553b8de01f5fb37a5d7.jpeg?s=

Updated March 14 KST:

On May 14, a source from Kim Woo Bin’s agency SidusHQ Entertainment responded to reports of the actor’s attendance at a public event for Buddha’s Birthday.

The source stated, “We are unable to know in detail about Kim Woo Bin’s religious activities. It seems that he privately attended the event by Jungto Society due to his personal friendship with Jo In Sung.”

They added, “The agency also found out about Kim Woo Bin’s attendance at the event through news footage. Since one’s religion is such a private matter, the agency is unable to know whether actors attend church, mass, or temple.”

The source also shared an update on Kim Woo Bin’s health. “Kim Woo Bin is currently healthy and doing well. Just as he revealed through his fan cafe before, Kim Woo Bin safely completed all of his necessary treatments and is going through regular follow-up examinations.”

“The reports of his return from the beginning of the year are still just reports. Nothing has been confirmed regarding Kim Woo Bin’s return and future promotions. The agency also puts Kim Woo Bin’s health as its top priority and wishes for his fast recovery and return to the industry,” concluded the source.

Source (1)

Original Article:

Kim Woo Bin and Jo In Sung have been spotted at an event together!

The Buddhist True Network aired news footage from a ceremonial event held for Buddha’s Birthday on May 15. Notable figures including Seoul mayor Park Won Soon, novelist Kim Hong Shin, and more attended the event by Jungto Society.

Actors Kim Woo Bin and Jo In Sung were also in attendance at the event and were shown in the news coverage.

Jo In Sung most recently starred in the film “The Great Battle” and is working on selecting his next project. Kim Woo Bin has been on break since 2017 to focus on treatment and recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer.

Source (1)

Kim Woo Bin's label responds that the actor is currently 'healthy and doing well' after Buddhist teaching attendance

20190514-kimwoobinjpg.jpg

On May 14, after various media outlets noted actor Kim Woo Bin and Jo In Sung's attendance at a celebratory teaching and ceremony on Buddha's birthday, Kim Woo Bin's label SidusHQ spoke up to update the public on Kim Woo Bin's current state. 

For the past 2 years, Kim Woo Bin has been on hiatus after being diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal cancer. Then, earlier in January of this year, the star personally took to his fan cafe to share with his fans that he has completed his treatments and is in the stages of recovering.

Regarding Kim Woo Bin's recent attendance at the Buddhist teaching ceremony, SidusHQ relayed, "We do not know specific details regarding Kim Woo Bin's religious life. We believe that he also attended the ceremony on Buddha's birthday privately, with his close acquaintance Jo In Sung."

The label continued, "We learned of Kim Woo Bin's attendance at the Buddhist event through media articles. As religion is a very private matter, we normally have no idea whether or not actors attend church or monasteries or etc. We do not know anything regarding Kim Woo Bin's religious faith either."

Finally, SidusHQ assured, "Kim Woo Bin is currently healthy and doing well. As previously revealed through his fan cafe, he has completed his treatments, and is attending regular checkups to monitor his recovery... Nothing is confirmed regarding Kim Woo Bin's return to promotions."

source : allkpop

Actor Kim Woo-bin seen healthy

optimize

Actor Kim Woo-bin was spotted recently at the Gimpo International Airport. Kim was diagnosed with cancer in May 2017, while he was shooting for a film. / Korea Times file.

By Jung Hae-myoung

Actor Kim Woo-bin, who was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017, appeared to be healthy when he was spotted at the Gimpo International Airport on Saturday after his return from Japan. His appearance sparked speculation among fans that he might make a comeback on screen.

Sidus HQ, Kim's management agency, was cautious on his comeback.

"We are not in a position to confirm whether he traveled to Japan with actors he is close with. This is his private life, so we are not aware of it," the Sidus HQ authority said on Sunday. But the agency said Kim has been doing fine.

Prior to this, a group of male actors including Zo In-sung, Doh Kyung-soo, Lee Kwang-soo, Bae Seong-woo were captured in a photo at an airport in Japan, Friday. Kim reportedly traveled Japan with them.

After the photo was disclosed, fans were excited as they are anxious to see him again on the big or small screen again. One wrote "Does this mean he recovered from cancer?" Another wrote "I am waiting for you."

Kim Woo-bin suspended his acting career for a while after a sudden announcement last year that he is recovering from nasopharyngeal cancer, which surprised many fans.

Nasopharyngeal cancer is a rare form of cancer that occurs in the upper part of the pharynx, located behind the nose and above the back of the throat.

He began cancer treatment while shooting the film called "Wiretap" in 2017. Filming was suspended due to Kim's ill health and will resume once he has fully recovered.

In January 2018, he broke his silence on the issue. He said he had finished three chemotherapy treatments and 35 radiation treatments and remarked that all had gone very well.

"I can take a walk, I'm eating regularly and my general condition is improving. But I will need some more time before I make a comeback on screen," Kim wrote.

Recently Kim has been seen in public several times with his loved ones, which excited his fans as they hope to see him again on TV. Last January, Kim was seen on a date with actress Shin Min-a in Australia, and on a trip to Hawaii with actor Lee Jong-suk in August 2018.

On May 13, Kim was also caught on camera with actor Zo In-sung at a Buddha's Birthday event held in Seocho-dong, Seoul.

Kim retreated from the public eye in 2016 when he starred in TV series "Uncontrollably Fond."

Kim debuted in 2008 as a runway model for the Kimseoryong Homme show. He became an actor and starred in several TV series, including "The Heirs" and "Uncontrollably Fond." He rose to stardom through the mega-hit SBS TV series "The Heirs" in which he appeared with A-listers such as Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye.

credit : Korea Times

*** Kim Woo Bin at the airport getting ready to depart along with fellow stars, EXO‘s D.O., Lee Kwang Soo, and Jo In Sung. According to reports, they all travelled to Japan together. They're all wearing white mask to conceal their celebrity visuals. :P

dJX8R8Rc8ZgLId5tvard-O-2InOXnC7rdKe-7UGs

joXZzc1fnEpu84fOJ0Lrra30P-aBbZKmXXEwFXKQ

b1QdqtSrC37kwprAwEOnD9J4LqdX_Q1QkbUGZg_P

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:28 AM, willenette said:

*** Another picture of the couple where they're looking at books together in an unknown location. :P

photo1056092.jpg

cr-Hancinema

It. was 2016:) Hi Willenette :) Earlier I was Vivaleta Kovena .But something happened to my account.But I am happy be there again:):):)

• Insightful 1