Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing the picture. Still, that's sexy back, huh? :P

7 K-Dramas & Films With Con Artists Who Never Fail To Charm Us

There’s something incredibly exciting about watching someone pull off a con. Will they or won’t they get caught? The anticipation of seeing it all play out can be exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. On September 29, OCN is releasing a con-man centered drama called “The Player,” and with the excitement bubbling up, we’ve come up with a list of some of our favorite K-drama and K-film con artists!

Lee Ji Hyuk, Park Jong Bae, and Kim Goo In in “The Technicians”

The-Technicians.jpg

As he’s practically unknown within the conning world, Lee Ji Hyuk (Kim Woo Bin) can easily pull of the best heists. He’s an ace at opening safes that are advertised as impenetrable. Lee Ji Hyuk enters the movie running and jumping up stairs, and heroically jumping off roofs to escape security of the building he’s robbing. Parkour, anyone?

Perhaps these skills are what make him perfect for stealing a slush fund that President Cho Dae Jin (Kim Young Chul) blackmails him to do. Cho Dae Jin also blackmails Ji Hyuk’s partners, Kim Goo In (Go Chang Suk) and hacker Park Jong Bae (Lee Hyun Woo), who helped Ji Hyuk steal President Cho’s diamonds from a VIP suite. But Jong Bae is a rather new acquaintance to Ji Hyuk and has a reputation of double crossing his partners. The suspense is never-ending because we never quite know who Jong Bae is loyal to. Ji Hyuk or President Cho? As the movie unfolds it’s also clear that there are higher stakes that go beyond just going to jail. Friends and family need to be avenged as well. With incredible poker faces, the con men in “The Technicians” will surely have you guessing!

Catch the trailer below:

Park Jang Goon and Chairman Jin in “Master”

Master.jpg

If you’re still missing Kim Woo Bin after “The Technicians” we recommend watching “Master.” Caught by the Financial Investigation Unit’s team leader Kim Jae Myung (Kang Dong Won), Park Jang Goon’s (Kim Woo Bin) will to survive is put to the test. He must choose between jail time or turning on his two partners, Chairman Jin (Lee Byung Hun) and Kim Eomma (translates to “Mom” in Korean) (Jin Kyung). The three of them have built a company that they use to commit fraud against the citizens of Korea.

It comes down to con man vs con man, as Jang Goon decides to fight for his freedom instead of the company. It isn’t an easy feat, as no shady behavior can get past Chairman Jin. Jang Goon is constantly holding his breath as he waits for the pin to drop. However, the biggest con man of them all may just be Jae Myung, as he has to use his brains and outsmart both of them to bring justice to the victims. Will Jang Goon and Jae Myung be discovered? Or will Jang Goon go to jail and their victims never be avenged? “Master” will have you holding your breath until the rolling credits!

Catch the trailer below:

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Ox ,yes :):)he is always the sexiest man in the world :):):)for me

• 2 weeks later...

Madame Tussauds Hong welcomes actor Kim Woo-bin, leading visitors to “strut their stuff” on the A-list party and become the most-stunning superstar! 
A group of skilled Madame Tussauds sculpting team specifically flew over to Seoul in end- February 2017 to conduct a detailed sitting process with Kim Woo-bin for 7-hour. Woo-bin was amazed at the expertise of the team and the meticulous focus and attention put into the tiniest detail, includes hair, eyes and teeth matched for colour. In spite of the time-consuming sitting process, Kim worked closely with the studio team to ensure a perfect likeness from discussing facial expressions to the pose of his figure.
He also conducted a short interview with representative from Madame Tussauds Hong Kong and says: .
“It is my great honour to receive and invitation from Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to have a wax replica of myself. The sitting process is difference with acting drama and it was definitely one of the most memorable experiences! I am curious how my fans react when meeting another ‘me’!”
General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Jenny You says: “Kim Woo-bin is a prominent actor. We are delighted to have him at our Hong Kong Glamour zone and sure that visitors would be thrilled to enjoy a brand new interactive experience with him.”Meanwhile, woobin became the first Korean artist to enter the "HONG KONG GLAMOUR" exhibition area.HONGKONGGLAMOUR : HOLLYWOOD A-LIST STARS MEET ASIAN VIPS AT THE HOTTEST CELEBRITY PARTY IN TOWN AND GUESTS ARE INVITED TO MINGLE AMONGST THEM.2l0UqAdYWpo.jpgCVcGjwyxKHc.jpg1g7g19R8eZU.jpgQYNk9U8PsT8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

5 best examples of ‘shoulder gangsters’ in K-pop

You might wonder, what in the world is a “shoulder gangster”?

Shoulder gangsters -- an English translation of “eoggae ggangpae” -- refer to men with broad shoulders here in Korea.

Now that broad shoulders being seen as an attractive masculine trait has become one of the most agreed-upon topics among K-pop fans, we have brought together some of the best shoulder gangsters from Korea to swoon over.

5. Kim Woo-bin

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181017

And last but not least on the list, actor Kim Woo-bin refuses to pale in comparison when it comes to broad shoulders.

Despite suffering from a rare nasopharyngeal cancer, Kim is known for his outstanding shoulders.

During an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Kim said he used to be skinny, but his body type has changed dramatically.

He also added he avoids going to the gym as fellow exercisers would often stare at his shoulders.

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Hello, new member here :) 

any news of woo bin? I miss his presence so much, have watched and rewatched every movie, drama, interview, variety show and can't wait for news, wish him the fastest recovery and no recurrence in his future 

9 Of The Most Famous Celebrity Friend Groups

The strongest friendships in the entertainment industry.

4.Jo In Sung Club

Jo In Sung, Bae Sung Woo, Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ki Bang, Im Joo Hwan, and EXO‘s D.O.  belong to a tight-knit group of nine actors.

qkUeRuH6rqCQ2HjCfz1k41SVG7Qpe3edapKT4qM4

The group is well-known to fans and within the entertainment industry. The group tends to meet up at Jo In Sung’s house often even though they each have their own packed schedules. They’ve also tried to make time for trips together.

yIto3jZWpd6xHPOswUTHe4Jfnme6LCRKEv51QkFa

The group is also known to have a group chat where they talk almost every night!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

On 10/25/2018 at 3:13 AM, selina26 said:

Hello, new member here :) 

any news of woo bin? I miss his presence so much, have watched and rewatched every movie, drama, interview, variety show and can't wait for news, wish him the fastest recovery and no recurrence in his future 

Hi selina, I hope he's recovering fast. KWB,, fighting! :P

Great to hear he is traveling, I hope it means that he is well recovered and enjoying his free time to repare to come back but don't want him to come back until he is fully recovered. I hope he makes it a surprise

Is he traveling with his family because shin mi ah is busy filming her movie :P

I'd likie to know if anyone knows which brand terminated its contract with woo bin as soon as he was diagnosed with cancer? I'd like to make sure I never buy anything from it 

• Like 2

On 10/27/2018 at 5:31 AM, selina26 said:

Great to hear he is traveling, I hope it means that he is well recovered and enjoying his free time to repare to come back but don't want him to come back until he is fully recovered. I hope he makes it a surprise

Is he traveling with his family because shin mi ah is busy filming her movie :P

I'd likie to know if anyone knows which brand terminated its contract with woo bin as soon as he was diagnosed with cancer? I'd like to make sure I never buy anything from it 

Hi selina the announcement of his cancer was truly one of the most striking news in the Korean entertainment industry. As far as I know, Woo Bin is endorsing (3) clothing brands: Giordano, SIEG & Semir. So, anyone of these fashion brands that Kim Woo Bin worked as a model for demanded the termination of the contract as soon as he announced that he was diagnosed with a rare cancer disease last May last year. I have a strong feeling that among the 3, it's more likely Giordano............  This brand is known worldwide and gets the hottest celebrities to model their line of clothing. According to report that I read before Kim Woo Bin's contract period was supposed to end until January 31 of this year. ^_^

• Like 3

K-Dramas That Gave Actors Their Big Break

All it takes is one killer role for an actor to become a Hallyu star and secure his position in the Korean entertainment industry. A lot of actors go unnoticed and struggle for many years before they make their big break-out role. Here’s to all those actors who worked hard to make a name for themselves (and continue to work hard). Check out our list of K-dramas that boosted actors into the spotlight!

Kim Woo Bin in “Heirs”

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Although he wasn’t the male lead, Kim Woo Bin’s role in “Heirs” as the cold and baggage-filled Choi Young Do suited him perfectly. It was the first role that really brought him to light and garnered him a huge fan base. His ability to be a big jerk and still manage to be a character that people can sympathize with showcased his skills as an actor. He’s since starred in several K-dramas and movies, and fans are currently awaiting his return to dramaworld!

kim-woo-bin-heirs.gif

Start watching “Heirs”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Here’s Why IU And Park Bo Gum Keep Diaries, And Why You Might Want To Too 

They will convince you to start one today.

If there’s one thing that everyone has learned from watching movies it’s that diaries are the gateway for letting all your secrets into the world. While movies may make you think that way, the likelihood of that actually happening is very small. In fact, diaries are a good way to brainstorm ideas, find out more about yourself, and keep track of your goals in life.

RhOkZuxRFSJCtuvY3wN4hdg5J83l77sAklXUxpOx

It might also help to know that Kim Woo Bin has been known to write down his thoughts. The actor kept a “thank-you” diary when he first started working in entertainment to keep himself humble and keep track of the little things in life.

rJThkV1IiuDZSwrryFWNCth1b6Bj3VnfuldMLxJM

“I didn’t want to get used to my popularity so I started writing a thank you diary. Whenever I have time, I write a note in my cell phone or on a receipt. Normally I just say something like, ‘thank you for not sleeping late today’ or ‘thank you very much for working hard today.'”

— Kim Woo Bin

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 3

Hello, I saw new pictures of  kim woo bin shared on a vietnamese website from someone's instagram, not sure if I can share links here, they may also be personal photos not meant to be shared, but woo binnie looks so great + he's smiling, it breaks my heart that there is absolutely no allusion to his return yet :( though, the website that shared the pics is in vietnamese so I didn't understand anything, I wish we could know the context of the pics

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 2:09 AM, selina26 said:

Hello, I saw new pictures of  kim woo bin shared on a vietnamese website from someone's instagram, not sure if I can share links here, they may also be personal photos not meant to be shared, but woo binnie looks so great + he's smiling, it breaks my heart that there is absolutely no allusion to his return yet :( though, the website that shared the pics is in vietnamese so I didn't understand anything, I wish we could know the context of the pics

Hi @selina26

maybe you meant these

Dr2t-pLUwAAtebK.jpg

https://twitter.com/jh_GOMI/status/1062196386773356544

or these

DrZj5QEX4AAA01B.jpg

DrZj5QDX0AE6f3y.jpg

https://twitter.com/damireu/status/1060144604761284610

But I'm not sure where is it from and when. Tried to check the sources but in vain.

Some information about Woobin's contract

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqCLS4tn7c8/

I wonder why the posts from Twitter and instagram no longer appear here? Only links.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:14 PM, ProudofYou said:

Hi @selina26

maybe you meant these

Dr2t-pLUwAAtebK.jpg

https://twitter.com/jh_GOMI/status/1062196386773356544

or these

DrZj5QEX4AAA01B.jpg

DrZj5QDX0AE6f3y.jpg

https://twitter.com/damireu/status/1060144604761284610

But I'm not sure where is it from and when. Tried to check the sources but in vain.

Some information about Woobin's contract

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqCLS4tn7c8/

I wonder why the posts from Twitter and instagram no longer appear here? Only links.

first photo is 2016 year :(((next 2 is new :)

This Is What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

19. Kim Woo Bin

Debut role: 2011, on White Christmas

kim woo bin 2

Latest role: 2016, on “Master” as Park Jang Goon

kim woo bin 1

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...