Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

11 hours ago, Vivaleta Kovena said:

I miss him so much too.....But we, his fans, have a lot of patience

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, check this out, he's spotted on the street walking.............. :lol: So, his hair is really this long.

d4.png

d5.png

It has been nearly a year since Kim Woo-bin is diagnosed with cancer. Recently, his best friend, Ahn Bo-hyun revealed on Radio Star that Woo-bin's condition is much better now and he can't hold back his tears when he heard Woo-bin's voice. He also said that Woo-bin's hair has grown longer.

A netizen spotted Woo-bin on the street and took some photos of him. He wore black clothes which make him look even thinner and he tied his hair up in a ponytail.

d9.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

• Like 2

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, check this out, he's spotted on the street walking.............. :lol: So, his hair is really this long.

d4.png

d5.png

It has been nearly a year since Kim Woo-bin is diagnosed with cancer. Recently, his best friend, Ahn Bo-hyun revealed on Radio Star that Woo-bin's condition is much better now and he can't hold back his tears when he heard Woo-bin's voice. He also said that Woo-bin's hair has grown longer.

A netizen spotted Woo-bin on the street and took some photos of him. He wore black clothes which make him look even thinner and he tied his hair up in a ponytail.

d9.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg

Everything will be OK. He just needs a time to full recovery.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2018 at 7:13 PM, Vivaleta Kovena said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing the video. This was during the time when he went to Lee Jong Suk's cafe called 89 Mansion Cafe, a coffee shop in Gangnam.   I hope for the best, Kim Woo Bin! :lol:

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, willenette said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing the video. This was during the time when he went to Lee Jong Suk's cafe called 89 Mansion Cafe, a coffee shop in Gangnam.   I hope for the best, Kim Woo Bin! :lol:

I am happy to see him.I think everything be ok.From now.He needs only time.

*** KWB is one of the hottest K-celebrities that I know.  :P

Trainer Yang Seung Chi names Kim Woo Bin as the celebrity with the most dramatic body change

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Trainer Yang Seung Chi praised Kim Woo Bin's hard effort. 

On the August 22 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star', Yang Seung Chi, Jay Park, Jung Chan Sung, and Kwon Hyuk Soo joined as the guests. 

During the talk, Yang Seung Chi, who's the body trainer for many stars including Kim Woo Bin, Sung Hoon, and BTS' Jin, named Kim Woo Bin as the one with the most dramatic change in physique. 

He explained, "Kim Woo Bin had very narrow shoulders and was similar to Kim Guk Jin when I first met him. But he stuck it out until the end whenever I made him do a workout."

kim-woo-bin_1534954158_y.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actor Kim Woo Bin is reportedly spending a relaxing time in Hawaii with actor Lee Jong Suk.

On August 27, it was reported that Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk landed in Hawaii last Wednesday, and are currently enjoying their holiday on the island.

Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk are well-known to be best friends of each other, even during their model days before their career as actors.
When Kim Woo Bin announced his hiatus after being diagnosed with nasopharynx cancer, Lee Jong Suk was always by his side caring his best friend.

출처 : SBS 뉴스

원본 링크 : http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Kim Woo Bin & Lee Jong Suk Reportedly Went on a Trip to Hawaii Together

On 8/28/2018 at 12:03 AM, Vivaleta Kovena said:

Actor Kim Woo Bin is reportedly spending a relaxing time in Hawaii with actor Lee Jong Suk.

On August 27, it was reported that Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk landed in Hawaii last Wednesday, and are currently enjoying their holiday on the island.

Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk are well-known to be best friends of each other, even during their model days before their career as actors.
When Kim Woo Bin announced his hiatus after being diagnosed with nasopharynx cancer, Lee Jong Suk was always by his side caring his best friend.

출처 : SBS 뉴스

원본 링크 : http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing this.  Awww.......so NICE of the buddies to travel together in Hawaii! I'm happy that their friendship is still so much alive.  Such a wonderful friendship. Great to know they're hanging out together. I heard that he two went to Hawaii on August 22.  Lee Jong Suk went to Hawaii to film a video for his upcoming fan meeting so, KWB went with him. I'm happy to start the day with to hear this since it only shows that his health has improved a lot.  This is beautiful news for all his fans. I'm wishing Kim Woo Bin tons of blessings. Wish him good health and success. So good to know that he is already able to travel far - .just saying... Take all the rest time you need Woo Bin!  Enjoy!  It's really great to hear Kim Woo Bin is doing well.  I hope they have a fun trip. Return to your fans stronger and healthier. Take care of your health.  I would love to see Woo Bin's most recent smile, though. Please recover fast, Kim Woo bin! :P

• Thanks 1

*** Here, they are captured in Hawaii. KWB is casually dressed in t-shirt and sneakers. I heard that they're at Kualoa Ranch. Ahhh..........the beauty and tranquillity of this special place.  I also heard that this is family owned and operated. Looking at the picture, sigh.......... Kim Woo Bin lost so much weight.  I hope & pray that Kim Woo Bin is able to recover. Get well soon.  Hawaii is beautiful..... :P

lee-jong-suk_kim-woo-bin_1535481872_ljk.

cr-allkpop

• Like 1

Photo of Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk Enjoying Vacation at Hawaii Revealed

k1.jpg

Earlier, it was revealed that Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are going on a trip to Hawaii together. Lee Jong-suk’s agency AMAN Project has confirmed that he went to Hawaii to film a video for his upcoming fan meeting. As the timing worked out for Kim Woo-bin, he decided to spend some time together with Lee Jong-suk at Hawaii.

A fan spotted Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong Suk at Kualoa Ranch, on the Hawaiian island of Oahu and took a photo of them.

k.png

• Like 1

Photos Of Kim Woo Bin And Lee Jong Suk Vacationing In Hawaii

Kim Woo Bin was spotted for the first time since his cancer treatments.

FtTzMePgqikVbETgyUTxiCSBvLKfS7ufXM1UOWAZ

Actors Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk were confirmed to be vacationing in Hawaii together.

“Kim Woo Bin left to vacation in Hawaii. We understand he left for personal reasons with Lee Jong Suk.”

— Sidus HQ, Kim Woo Bin’s Agency

Photos of the two actors circulated online as fans spotted them enjoying their vacation in Hawaii.

oKCjs4CkwA6FFXCbudbG4DEVw4JDC1fhc1FzUd6u

According to the photos, Kim Woo Bin looked healthier as his hair grew out long – just as his close friend Cha Tae Hyun had mentioned on Radio Star. He was previously seen visiting Lee Jong Suk’s cafe!

hmTlLFoO_30BG-4JGqJNyuRMSNtzw95qPblJ81DK

His long hair cascaded down his face but anyone could tell that the tall, handsome figure belonged to none other than Kim Woo Bin!

jRiTTtvkbRwybNakFisPuGmG-7CxDmGJS_KvXQ2Z

Sidus HQ confirmed that Kim Woo Bin’s health has gotten much better but there are no set plans on his comeback as an actor.

“His health has gotten a lot better, but we don’t have certain plans on his comeback. We are still focusing on his health.”

— Sidus HQ

Fans were just ecstatic to see that Kim Woo Bin was now healthy enough to enjoy a well deserved vacation with his closest friends!

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, Vivaleta Kovena said:

Kim Woo Bin  01.09.2018 returned from Hawaii 

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing these airport arrival photos.  The body wasn't so obvious that he lost weight because of his loose sweatshirt. Good that he's wearing a face mask since infections in cancer patients are serious, and protecting yourself is critical. ... Doctors always recommend wearing a mask to protect yourself from airborne ... Preventing infections is extremely important for cancer patients. :P

On 9/1/2018 at 11:40 PM, Vivaleta Kovena said:

*** Also, thanks for sharing the clip. :P

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing these airport arrival photos.  The body wasn't so obvious that he lost weight because of his loose sweatshirt. Good that he's wearing a face mask since infections in cancer patients are serious, and protecting yourself is critical. ... Doctors always recommend wearing a mask to protect yourself from airborne ... Preventing infections is extremely important for cancer patients. :P

*** Also, thanks for sharing the clip. :P

Yes, its necessarily wear a mask, because his immunity is 0

On 9/8/2018 at 12:14 AM, Vivaleta Kovena said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing the picture. Still, that's sexy back, huh? :P

7 K-Dramas & Films With Con Artists Who Never Fail To Charm Us

There’s something incredibly exciting about watching someone pull off a con. Will they or won’t they get caught? The anticipation of seeing it all play out can be exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. On September 29, OCN is releasing a con-man centered drama called “The Player,” and with the excitement bubbling up, we’ve come up with a list of some of our favorite K-drama and K-film con artists!

Lee Ji Hyuk, Park Jong Bae, and Kim Goo In in “The Technicians”

The-Technicians.jpg

As he’s practically unknown within the conning world, Lee Ji Hyuk (Kim Woo Bin) can easily pull of the best heists. He’s an ace at opening safes that are advertised as impenetrable. Lee Ji Hyuk enters the movie running and jumping up stairs, and heroically jumping off roofs to escape security of the building he’s robbing. Parkour, anyone?

Perhaps these skills are what make him perfect for stealing a slush fund that President Cho Dae Jin (Kim Young Chul) blackmails him to do. Cho Dae Jin also blackmails Ji Hyuk’s partners, Kim Goo In (Go Chang Suk) and hacker Park Jong Bae (Lee Hyun Woo), who helped Ji Hyuk steal President Cho’s diamonds from a VIP suite. But Jong Bae is a rather new acquaintance to Ji Hyuk and has a reputation of double crossing his partners. The suspense is never-ending because we never quite know who Jong Bae is loyal to. Ji Hyuk or President Cho? As the movie unfolds it’s also clear that there are higher stakes that go beyond just going to jail. Friends and family need to be avenged as well. With incredible poker faces, the con men in “The Technicians” will surely have you guessing!

Catch the trailer below:

Park Jang Goon and Chairman Jin in “Master”

Master.jpg

If you’re still missing Kim Woo Bin after “The Technicians” we recommend watching “Master.” Caught by the Financial Investigation Unit’s team leader Kim Jae Myung (Kang Dong Won), Park Jang Goon’s (Kim Woo Bin) will to survive is put to the test. He must choose between jail time or turning on his two partners, Chairman Jin (Lee Byung Hun) and Kim Eomma (translates to “Mom” in Korean) (Jin Kyung). The three of them have built a company that they use to commit fraud against the citizens of Korea.

It comes down to con man vs con man, as Jang Goon decides to fight for his freedom instead of the company. It isn’t an easy feat, as no shady behavior can get past Chairman Jin. Jang Goon is constantly holding his breath as he waits for the pin to drop. However, the biggest con man of them all may just be Jae Myung, as he has to use his brains and outsmart both of them to bring justice to the victims. Will Jang Goon and Jae Myung be discovered? Or will Jang Goon go to jail and their victims never be avenged? “Master” will have you holding your breath until the rolling credits!

Catch the trailer below:

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1