Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Here are some news http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_201710171529395324

201710171529395324_d.jpg

Woobinie is still the honorary ambassador of the Olympic Games in Pyeongchang

Also Kim Woo Bin agency official said: "The treatment is going well. It is difficult to tell the specific situation such as the progress of treatment. I will tell you again after the treatment is over." 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

Here are some news http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_201710171529395324

Woobinie is still the honorary ambassador of the Olympic Games in Pyeongchang

Also Kim Woo Bin agency official said: "The treatment is going well. It is difficult to tell the specific situation such as the progress of treatment. I will tell you again after the treatment is over." 

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the link. Awww...........NICE that he's still the ambassador. I wonder how many years, though.....I hope he's recovering well. Hoping for the speedy recovery. I miss him! He's been away from the limelight for quite a while now. :tongue:

• Like 2

On 19.10.2017 at 9:12 PM, willenette said:

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the link. Awww...........NICE that he's still the ambassador. I wonder how many years, though.....I hope he's recovering well. Hoping for the speedy recovery. I miss him! He's been away from the limelight for quite a while now. :tongue:

Hi @willenette , thank you too, for all articles:)

I miss him too, madly:( I think we will have to get a lot more patience...

It's just amazing!

Such a bitter-sweet feeling...

I watched this hundred of times:heartbreak:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Such supportive fans. KWB is one of the actors I feel attached to and since his illness I have been searching for news that he is OK and improving. I'm hoping by the beginning if next year he will show himself to the world. Glad he has support all over. Will be very happy to see him strong again.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2017 at 10:06 AM, darr said:

Such supportive fans. KWB is one of the actors I feel attached to and since his illness I have been searching for news that he is OK and improving. I'm hoping by the beginning if next year he will show himself to the world. Glad he has support all over. Will be very happy to see him strong again.

Hi darr, I do agree with you - I also hope that he's currently doing OK & having speedy recovery. Like you, I also want to hear some update about him. :tongue: I miss KWB! I miss him on the screen now. :(

• Like 2