Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Guest KNWJBM

I'm pretty sure they are old...but I can't seem to remember where they are from...hmmmmmm? 

​do you think it's from Smart uniform? :blink:

Guest KNWJBM

Oh yeah that's right. Hahahhh you are good keke. 

Thanks you, ​you're good as well haha so quick with a vid :wub:

“Twenty” to release in Malaysia’s cinemas

20-jpg

Before this, we announced that the Korean movie “Twenty” was being aired across theatres in North America. In addition to that, it has also been announced that this currently the 2nd most-watched Korean movie in 2015 is set to be released in the local theatres in Malaysia too!

“Twenty” is a coming-of-age comedy that tells about the love lives and friendships of three 20-year-olds who are transitioning from teens to adults. “Twenty” debuted in South Korea and defeated the international Hollywood’s box office flick, “Fast & Furious 7”, as it reached 1.45million viewers in just 8 days of screening. Starring Kim Woobin, 2PM’s Lee Junho and Kang Haneul.

Local film distributor, Asia Tropical Films (ATF), has announced that “Twenty” is expected to be released in Malaysia this June. To celebrate this event, the distributor is giving away 300 pairs of movie passes to watch the premiere of “Twenty” in Malaysia.

ATF has also announced that they are currently in talks to bring the main casts to Malaysia for a promo tour!

Perhaps, this is your chance to meet Kim Woobin, Lee Junho and Kang Haneul in Malaysia.

Do visit Asia Tropical Films official website and facebook for further information regarding the movie and how to win free passes to the premiere of this box office movie in Malaysia: Asia Tropical Films

cr: http://www.ksoulmag.com/2015/05/twenty-release-malaysias-cinemas/

• Like 2

Guest KNWJBM

his casual wear is killing me...can i like caress his shirt keke...anyways, he's so damn fine *_* cr: logo

​he drives me insane:blink: can he stop???

Guest KNWJBM

@heartkwbheart, i see this pic again and i just can't resist my desire to kiss those closed eyes of him...i wanna cry :((

60811e6c80e26e5699a5ca875772e9d3.jpg

My addiction reaches a peak :(( those dangerous close eyes :((

5590e353f933621020004c6614dc682b.jpg

cr: pin

@heartkwbheart, i see this pic again and i just can't resist my desire to kiss those closed eyes of him...i wanna cry :((

My addiction reaches a peak :(( those dangerous close eyes :((

@KNWTBQ believe me I know how you feel. I wouldn't even call it a an addiction more like an obsession hahahhhh. 

Guest KNWJBM

@KNWTBQ believe me I know how you feel. I wouldn't even call it a an addiction more like an obsession hahahhhh. 

​In another words, we have the same disease when it's come to Woobin and his close eyes LOL