Losing your virginity?

Guest hullogoodbye

I lost my virginity at the beginning of junior year in high school. It wasn't a big deal, except I had only known him for two weeks. He was 19 and a guitarist and Jewish and had tattoos and piercings and omg I don't know he was just really cool and everything that I never looked for in a guy. So yeah we were together for like 3 months then my parents found out and flipped. I still talk to him, he's a really nice guy and I really enjoy conversations with him.

I also have a really nice boyfriend right now, and we're each other's seconds, but the difference is he hates the girl that he had sex with to begin with whereas I'm totally cool with mine so it causes some trust issues sometimes. IT really just depends.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_play_with_dolls

K3vin said: i have banged every white girl in university and high school and outside school over 1,100   still going on this journey

Well, this is based on what I have experienced. I lost my virginity to someone that I didn't love, but to someone that was more of a FWB. I enjoyed it because he was experienced and sex was good, but sex completely changed when I started having sex with my current bf. I love my bf, it's true that sex is 100 times better with someone you love because you have such a strong connection that you probably won't feel until you have sex with someone you truly love. First times aren't always special because some girls may hurt, I was one of the lucky ones that didn't hurt at all. It wasn't big for me and first times you'll always remember but honestly it depends on how you feel..but make sure you don't rush it.

Honestly I don't think I really considered my virginity to be SUCH a HUGE DEAL like a lot of people make it out to be, this is just my personal thing. But I definitely didn't want to lose it to just anyone.... and I lost mine to someone that I really really liked, we weren't in a relationship or anything yet, but we had very strong feelings for each other and I think that's what made my experience so much better than compared to doing it with someone random. I can't explain the strong connection that I felt and still feel even to this day.... but it just really brought me and my bf so much closer. It didn't hurt for me, it just felt like a really strong pressure down there and no bleeding whatsoever. Guess I was one of the lucky ones. I truly feel like if you are going to lose your virginity, you should lose it to someone that you really have strong feelings for and care about... I would absolutely hate to feel used afterwards..

Guest wutermelon

I richard simmons in a handicap restroom at the age of 16. It was a friends it benefits thing.
The fact that I didn't lose it with someone I love really hurted me. She was'nt a virgin so it didn't hurt her just me ._.
Yeah I'm a guy I regretted it so what? lol.

Listen, you may think that you just want to get it over with, but consider this before deciding to hook up with them.  I'm surprised that no one mentions this, but I think that you should think about what you are doing before you catch a terrible STD or STI and have to go on medication for the rest of your life.  The HPV virus is rampant on most college campuses these days, and can cause cervical cancer.  Now think about how much worse it would be if you were with someone who knowingly gave you one these infections but he didn't give a rat's bum about you.  There is also the scenario of getting pregnant.  Are you ready face becoming pregnant and possibly having an abortion, becoming a parent, or giving up the baby for adoption while your friends are carefree about life?

I'm not necessarily writing this to scare you, but I think you should really consider the negative aspects before doing this, or at least waiting to at least be with someone who cares about you.  If you do decide to have sex, PLEASE use protection.

For me, I really don't believe in waiting for marriage.  However, I do believe in doing it with something that you care and trust makes a lot of difference.

Guest hullogoodbye

I'm not exactly planning it. I just feel like people are always telling me it's such a big deal, and I want to know if it actually affected people. 
Thanks so much for all of your input! :)

Do not give up your virginity because everyone in high school is doing it or you feel like you should lose it. When you really do find a guy you like and you are sure you won't regret it, trust me, it is really amazing. It will create a different bond between you two that you can't have with other people. Really, lose it to someone who will respect you and you will never regret. I have a lot of friends who gave it up so easily and they felt so dirty and bad afterwards. Many still regret today ): Be sure! (: You will know when~ 

Oh and you don't have to think he is the one -_- that is too ... old fashioned now, just think whether or not even if you break up, that this person is someone you can truly appreciate for coming into your life even if it is short. If you really like him, it's not the images of marriage and the future that get you to have sex with him...it's just the thought of you not regretting and thinking that he deserves it. aha iono if that makes sense 

I noticed most people that become sexually active at a early age usually end up in failed marriages

could have something to do with having lower standards / morals?

a person I knew use to brag about sleeping with over 30 women and he was only 18 , his marriage didnt last, he cheated and treated the girl like just another girl he slept with since thats how he lived before he married

being cheap & easy has it's consequences

• 3 weeks later...

one of my friends told me that if a girl loses her virginity before marriage, she won't end up with a good husband 
idk if that "old wives tale" is true, as my neighbor is married to a man who loves her and takes very good care of her and her kids.
... though she also might have said that because her father left her and her mother at a very young age =X  
OP, sex is very overrated. a guy who says "i cant live w/o sex.... i need it i need pleasure wah wah wah" can go jack off 

Archived