• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nilmemories

Weeeee, we've reached page 2000th now. No need any other proof to show our love and support to Minsul  :x :x :)>- :)>-

TO ALL MY MINSULLIAN CHINGOO..
HAPPY 2000 PAGES!!! WUHUU!! 
congratulations-comment-025.gif
I can't believe we made this far..Wow! I am so honoured to know each one of you here my minsullian chingu. Though i am not among the pioneer (those who are from TTBY thread) but i'm glad that I choose to stay and choose to be part of the crewmates..
We never know whats going to happen in the future..but one thing that i know, no matter what happen..the valuable friendship that i gain in here will always remain in my heart..Thank you Minsullian for coming to my life..Let us always keep the faith for our beautiful OTP...MINSUL..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY MINSULLIAN CHINGOO!!! 
:x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-*

tumblr_lgn60mQy0Z1qfil53o1_500.gifLET US KEEP ON SUPPORTING MINHO AND SULLI... :)>-

And thank you @reyko and @craziedayzie for the BTS vid...weee..Minsul laughing together is so adorable...weeeee
25053+-+axis_powers_hetalia+cats+chibi+c

*credit goes to all the owners of the gifs^^

Guest ravissant

waaaaahhhh!  @reyko, @fizaz, @craziedayzie!!!  thanks for the video link & scs!  I love both of their laughs.  I really need to get a hold of that DVD.  thank you @ulil_15, @tikah, @parkhyerin, @jhologs; by the way thanks for the caps.  I did notice that part when he slightly turned around, but was interrupted by that coordinator.   can't wait for the Eng sub so we can find out what Haha said to him. :); @gujilgujil, @fizaz for the Birthday greetings!  Woohoo!  We've finally reached the 2000th page!  GREAT JOB MinSullians!

HAPPY 2000TH MINSULLIANS!

Love the vids. I wonder what else will be in the DVD.

Oh and Happy Birthday to you @ravissant! May you be blessed with a wonderful life ahead. I guess you can call for a double celebration ;) What a good day to celebrate (if you count the not-so-good news out. I'm sure there's another story behind it.)

I always believe in this phrase "There are 2 sides of the story." If Sulli did say that well I guess she should reflect on her action. Who am I kidding I swear too and sometimes when I'm joking around with friends. I'm not saying what she said is right. But, come on people, don't be so uptight in these petty things. I'm sure by now she's regretting those words she said. Whether it is a slip of the tongue or intentionally. If you don't agree with me it's okay, this is just my opinion. (Cause I know this may be a sensitive issue to others and may be a petty issues to some) We are all entitle to our own opinion. But wouldn't it be better if we look at them in a positive manner.

Sorry for blabbering.   :P

and not forgetting my Muslim crewmates, Happy Fasting & Iftar-ing.

HAPPY 2000TH PAGE MY FRIENDSSSSSSSS!!! OMG THAT VIDEO, thanks @reyko @fizaz and @craziedayzie WHAT A BEST GIFT, THAT VIDEO ┭┮﹏┭┮ DESSY AS JAPAN ADDICTS YOU SHOULD BUY THAT DVD AND UPLOAD ALL BTS CUTS, I'M BEGGING YOU !! AAJSKSLLFLDLDFODMCKEK /kidding/ XDD AHHHHHHHH !!!! I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY, ITS HARD TO TYPING ON PHONE, ONE THING FOR SURE, WE ALREADY REACH PAGE 2000TH, I NEED TO SAY HOW LUCKY I AM TO BE WITH YOU GUYS ALMOST EVERYDAY SINCE LAST YEAR, OMG OMG HOW DO I CAN SURVIVE UPCOMING BTS VIDEO FROM NOW.. :'(

Guest karolsierra

Happy 2000th pages Minsullians ♥ I'msad because sulli worries me because that news of her swearing in chinese crazy netizzens!!

Guest ravissant

This TTBY BTS IS  indeed a cause for a double celebration, @jaysay!  I'm so ecstatic to see this first thing in my birthday morning!  Actually I should say triple celebration w/ reaching 2000th page!  Oh my gosh!  I just realized there's so much going on today; my sis visiting from Kentucky, my other sis & bro-in-law's wed ann. & their house warming, belated 40th celebration surprise party for 2 of my sibs, All-Star Baseball opening day.  Aahh!  I feel like dancing along Ace Ventura w/ all this great stuff...Have a great day everyone!tumblr_m5qeirqr971r8rlkuo6_500.gif

zee said: HAPPY 2000TH PAGE MY FRIENDSSSSSSSS!!! OMG THAT VIDEO, thanks @reyko @fizaz and @craziedayzie WHAT A BEST GIFT, THAT VIDEO ┭┮﹏┭┮ DESSY AS JAPAN ADDICTS YOU SHOULD BUY THAT DVD AND UPLOAD ALL BTS CUTS, I'M BEGGING YOU !! AAJSKSLLFLDLDFODMCKEK /kidding/ XDD AHHHHHHHH !!!! I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY, ITS HARD TO TYPING ON PHONE, ONE THING FOR SURE, WE ALREADY REACH PAGE 2000TH, I NEED TO SAY HOW LUCKY I AM TO BE WITH YOU GUYS ALMOST EVERYDAY SINCE LAST YEAR, OMG OMG HOW DO I CAN SURVIVE UPCOMING BTS VIDEO FROM NOW.. :'(

Guest lyna1430292075

OMG that ttby bts made my day! Haha as you can see from the beginning until 0:15 minho actually place his left hand on sulli's back, you can see his arm at 0:10 lol I love how comfortable they are with eachother and how they can laugh so freely like that esp sulli. I love how she didnt care about her looks even in front of minho. Proves that they're really close and really really comfortable w eachother <3 and their laughs are so precious they almost had the same laugh its like "AHAHAHAHa" lmao so contagious! I love it i keep replaying the video thank you for sharing ! :x Anyway, Happy 2000th pages minsullians!!!! <:-P You guys are the nicest shippers ever. I hope we'll continue to ship minsul no matter what. We should always trust and believe in them despite anything that can break them apart. Hehe happy 2000th! :);) ;;):D :x >:D<

Guest shortcakes

Happy Birthdayyy @ravissant!!! May happiness always come to youu~images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU1ZcAQYyLrQxKzBEm1rl

AND HAPPY 2000TH PAGES GUYS!!!! KEEP ON SPAZZING!!!! :D:x:xHope everything would be alright soon for Uri Minsul <3

Guest charlenelola b

Is this have been posted before? It's Pinocchio... You can hear Sulli's live voice singing DAEBAK....
And HAPPY 2000th pages MINSULLIANS....  :D

HAHAHAH @zee... YOU KNOW!!!! HOW MUCH I'M LONGING FOR THOSE DVDs... BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG $200 EACH BOX?????????IT'S NOT YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME BUT YOU GOTTA BE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!ASDFGHTEJSYWKNAHHD

*sorry i'm crazy today* 

If killing you is the only way to see those BTS VIDEOS, i will =)) SO BUY IT SOONER !!!! XDD

oh ya, I'm laughing hard here, what with “Sorry I'm crazy today" ???? honesty your name screams "My name's craziedayzie so I'm crazy about minsul like everyday" :D :D

loll happy 2000th my craziedayzieeeeeeee ^^ lets put MINSUL BANNER ON MONAS !!!!!!!!!

Archived