• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest isha200

cassy_0508 said: Is it just me or they are both wearing blue in their airport PICS?!MY MINSUL HEART IS JUST TOO OVERJOYED RIGHT NOW... If i ever see a picture of them togther i might just get a HEARTATTACK! :))

Guest uribaby

GAAAH.. I JUST LEAVE THIS FOREUMS FOR SOME HOURS, BUT HERE I AM KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT THE NEWEST MINSUL MOMENTS *sigh.. I'M LATE FOR THE CELEBRATION.. SERIOUSLY, JUST NOW I WONDER WHY IS THE FORUMS MOVES SO SLOWLY, BUT NOW, THIS FORUMS MOVES SOOOO FAST WITH DOUBLE UPDATES AND ETC.. I KNOW YOU GUYS JUST TOO EXCITED LIKE ME, LOLOLOL.. TOO EAGER TO SHARE WITH THE OTHER.. 
AND MAN.. WHAT?? SERIOUSLY?? THEY'RE GONNA BE TOGETHER AGAIN IN RUNNING MAN?? THIS IS THE N-THE TIME THEY WERE INVITED TOGETHER.. OMG, MY FEELS.. SERIOUSLY WE HAVE TO THANK RM'S PD-NIM, SHE/HE OBVIOUSLY A MINSUL SHIPPER..OR MAYBE SHE/HE WAS SOME LURKERS IN THIS THREAD?? LOL
AAAH, EVEN THEIR AIRPORT FASHION ARE KINDA LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. THEY WILL LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE USING THAT BLUE-BLUE OUTFIT.. AAAH.. MINHO'S CHEEK PROBABLY HURT RIGHT NOW DUE TO SMILING TOO MUCH.. KEKEKE
ANYWAY, WHEN WILL THIS EPISODE WILL BE AIRED?? ANYBODY KNOW??

I know we are happy because minsul in Sanghai now, but please vote for her once again, this is for fandom couple, now minsul at # 27

http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple-fandom/

gamsahamnida :)

@idha9511 something must have happened. No way could they have dropped so drastically to 27. Someone or something must have happened to the database to loose our votes. Up to yesterday I could not vote again from my phone. Now today I can. I think everyone that vote previously will have to do it again on all of their devices.

It's with it to move our MinSul back up again

Guest sou5522

Guys please help me i didn't understand anything minho is filming RM With sulli or is he filming Asian Dream cup ?

Guest minnietintin38

1012995_565658720146743_950049080_n.jpg
I just saw this on Instagram. On Minho's way to Shanghai, he's talking with somebody on his phone. Maybe it is Sulli because somebody captures that Sulli is talking with somebody on her phone too. :''>

Heyheyhey! I can't wait! MinSul will be guesting again at RM! ^__^ OMO~ I'm hoping for a more more more sweet moments! ♥

Via: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MinSul-Minho-and-Sulli/458672737512009?hc_location=stream

Archived