• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Your info @Jeng @bemjerry13 @louisse_o6 @nilmemories and @purpleminsul are noted.  ;) And @louisse_o6, thanks for shortening your name. ;)

@vananh1981, hope you can edit your two posts above. if you are still in the process of learning how to insert videos maybe you can replace it with Minsul pics or gifs perhaps. Thanks.

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

I really love your insights, thank you and your knowledge of Korea was so keen that I thought you Korean at first time..haha

some Minho fans concluded that Sulli is Taemin female version and I read the very interesting comment about the phonecall,

saying "Minho hugged and kissed sulli,,now they seem to sleep together" which was very overreaction but I read this comment over and over, hahaha..

Guest ht01

@reyko thank you for posting them photos.....my response to those photos =P~ =P~ 8-> 8-> =P~

he's on the ph again :x. may I ask when was this taken? and was it a photo shoot? Gumawo

Guest isha200

bemjerry13 said: by the way, I remembered something....in their conversation in amazing f(x), we've pointed out the fact that Minho inserted "oppa" in his response to Sullu when in fact he can just omit that...the same thing happened in TTBY, right? (someone already pointed this out here) In the scene where Sulli was dressed like a girl and visited Minho's character while he was training, sulli's character asked something to Tae Joon and taejoon also inserted the word "oppa" in his response when in fact the story calls that he must pretend to not know that SUlli is actually a girl! I am of course saying this under the premise that "oppa" are only used by girls (am I correct?). Well, anyways, if I am correct why would Tae Joon use Oppa, right?

Guest isha200

Heheheheh! my korean ain't great either so I could be wrong ...but wishful thinking is free . Yes, I am still spazzing here ...

Guest ravissant

teruteru_chan

said:

peach20kr

said:

I really love your insights, thank you and your knowledge of Korea was so keen that I thought you Korean at first time..haha

some Minho fans concluded that Sulli is Taemin female version and I read the very interesting comment about the phonecall,

saying "Minho hugged and kissed sulli,,now they seem to sleep together" which was very overreaction but I read this comment over and over, hahaha..

Guest zuhalhabibi

~MIRACLE SAYING VERSIONS!~

Minho:*MIRACLE is another name for HARDWORK..!

Sulli: *Kang Tae Joon, because you're my MIRACLE and everday was like a MIRACLE to me..!

Me:* MinSul and TTBY you're one of the best MIRACLE that was given to me..You are my INSPIRATION!..

Comment ....

If thats you're version too!

#last 3 weeks nalang .so sad..but..thank you fo fulfilling my dream..abs!

unni @peach20kr can i ask you something?
i watch some gifs when Naeun give Taemin 3 gifts for his coming-of-age day, there are flower, parfume, and a kiss. does the last gift (a kiss) true? i mean, is a kiss include gifts for someone when they reach 20 years old?

Aaaaa i wonder who wil give Sulli the last gift (a kiss) ;;)

Happy birthday @suelli4ever have an amazing day and enjoy I hope your wishes come true I enjoy reading ur fanfics they are awesome :D

Archived