♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Let's tweet MinSullians!!! #HappySulliDay #설리가진리

To my dear Ssul... Thanks for lighting up my life with ur beautiful smile...infectious laughter.... cute voice..... great personality and awesome good looks.... Thanks for being you... being Choi Sulli aka Choi Jinri... I LOVE U!!! All the best for ur career, love and life.. And may u be surrounded with people (friends, family and etc) who loves u just the way u are... 

Saenggil Chuka Hamnida Sulli!!!

20130204_sulli_1.jpg?w=538&h=302

Here's a pretty bdae cake just for u Sulli....

pic1.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nilmemories

Anyone help me to delete my recent post? It supposed to be a picture of a birthday cake for Sulli. I don't know what's wrong. Please help me remove that annoying post of mine. Sorry 친구들. Happy birthday 우리설리 :)

Guest nilmemories

nilmemories said: Anyone help me to delete my recent post? It supposed to be a picture of a birthday cake for Sulli. I don't know what's wrong. Please help me remove that annoying post of mine. Sorry 친구들. Happy birthday 우리설리 :)

Guest parkhyerin

ohhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI JINRI ^^
I just imagining it............ Everyone (including SM artists) are wishing Sulli a happy birthday , then suddenly Minho come with a big love smile and hugs Sulli in front of SM artists (cause we knew they are in the same place right now) then say "saengil chukkae Choi Jinri-ah, noneun noreul saranghae ya chagi" ..
OH MY GOD I'M CRYING !!!!!! I CANT EVEN SAY ANYTHING IF IT WAS TRUE, HOPE ITS TRUE!! .  OHHH I NEED SOME MORE OXYGEN :((  

Guest alexandralim

@EXOGlobal: Today's Corso Como Seoul Melody event will be published on WKorea's May issue. (cr: 一支独秀满满叔) v: exonyeoshidae & pabobaekhyun

Guest alexandralim

alexandralim said:

Jiyeong from Kara celebrated with her: http://twitter.com/kkangjii/status/317303523119362051/photo/1

@alexandralim... Nice bdae celebration that she has with JiYoung last year.... this year.... perhaps a little more special since she is 20 yrs old... with someone special.... M*cough* *cough* :)) :)) :))

@bananali apparently is today I think not long ago, cause jiyeong posted 22m ago.. Hahahaha!! First celebration when she arrive at sm another 1!! Looking forward to me2day update!

alexandralim said:

bananali

wrote:

»

alexandralim said:<br />

Jiyeong from Kara celebrated with her:

http://twitter.com/kkangjii/status/317303523119362051/photo/1<br

/>

<br />

<br />

@alexandralim

... Nice bdae celebration that she has with JiYoung last year.... this year.... perhaps a little more special since she is 20 yrs old... with someone special.... M*cough* *cough*

:)):)):))

Guest alexandralim

alexandralim said:

bananali wrote: »

alexandralim said:

Jiyeong from Kara celebrated with her: http://twitter.com/kkangjii/status/317303523119362051/photo/1

@alexandralim... Nice bdae celebration that she has with JiYoung last year.... this year.... perhaps a little more special since she is 20 yrs old... with someone special.... M*cough* *cough*

@bananali apparently is today I think not long ago, cause jiyeong posted 22m ago.. Hahahaha!! First celebration when she arrive at sm another 1!! Looking forward to me2day update!

@alexandralim.. sori dear but I tink u shld see the caption that jiyoung posted.. not the timing.. she mentioned it as "last year taday" 0329...with this picture...

Hahahaha oops; I thot is today.. Sorry hehehe!

Guest Jesiica

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear sulli♥ you are a beautiful person and amazing singer and actressblessings and love for you

tumblr_mkc8l71bPt1qiiy91o1_500.gif

Archived