• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

waaaaaa..... @zee @fizaz he's so cutee......kwaiiii neh..........wawawawawawa...he's cuter than the pororo...ehihhihihii...waaaa... tumblr_me05tbZreE1rvaggno1_500.gif
urm..just ignore the frog.. :D
btw...saw dis pic of uri birthday gal...Ssulli...her expression is soo cute..while the other cheering on her and shes like dun have d guts to pull the rope...hihihihii...oh..its taken from f(x) Happy Camp..heee..
2650D64751530EE930EC11

wawawaawawa...though the partyy is an exclusive one meaning no fans are allowed...the chances of uri Minsul to talk to each other r much higher....since well..its very private rite..heeeeeeee....i really really hope the photographer will snap some good moments of minsul...and if there's no minsul pic i still wanna believe uri Minsul did sweetly talking to each other n maybe papa minho give a sweet kiss as birthday gift to mama ssulli....ngeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D 
btw, redridinghoodie-sshi i.e the author of sunbae or soulmate...if ur around...can i request for u to include dis party in ur upcoming chapter...i would llooveeee to read it...be it the real one or your imagination..i'll read it...haha..i know ur one of us...show yourself! ahaks! peace no war! :)>-

Guest parkhyerin

huhhh, so,  I'm wondering what will minho give to his lady as a birthday gift?????? do u gals wondering too? hehehehehe  ;;)

Guest alexandralim

huhhh' date=' so,  I'm wondering what will minho give to his lady as a birthday gift?????? do u gals wondering too? hehehehehe  ;;)[/quote']

Hahahaha a carat ring or even accessories as a pledge of their love (;

Guest kyeoptaminsul

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/78b1d27dab/anna-kendrick-goes-k-pop-with-f-x?playlist=featured_videos

funny or die F(x) 

Guest anne nicolecarig

So excited for ssul's birthday!! Just wanna say that I will be also celebrating my 3rd month of being a Minsul addict on the same day of ssul's birthday! <3

Guest charlenelola b

Did anone already saw this?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/fx-takes-on-hollywood-with-pitch-perfect-star-anna-kendrick-in-a-new-funny-or-die 
 Sulli so pretty

watch the video....

Archived