♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nislatif

@ravissant exactly! Coz sulli..our beloved dearest sulli is as we all know..is not sporty at all..but he didnt say someone he could have done sports with i.e running/exercising together..but WATCH Sports together...and he was really hesitant to agree on someone sporty before that...and aegyo! Everything he said is about sulli! Whats left now is saying out the name! :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

ht01

said:

@liana

Would you know who that chick is, who's always hanging around Minho

:-/:-/

And WOW our Sulli is getting prettier everyday...Kevin seems to be getting to close with his pose

:):)

Guest nilmemories

liana said:

ht01

said:

@liana

Would you know who that chick is, who's always hanging around Minho

:-/:-/

And WOW our Sulli is getting prettier everyday...Kevin seems to be getting to close with his pose

:):)

@liana...sorry I forgot there's few around him =)) . Dont blame them, even in sports gear he still looks handsome :\">

@nilmemories I'm not worried...for now ;;). He's like a magnet lol.

counsel05 said: annyeong_haseyo.gif

MINSUL CREWMATES

It’s been a while since I made a post with commentaries here.  I have been pre-occupied with a lot of things that I only managed to lurk and make tiny bit comment.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

So far, SHINee is making waves in radio, music countdowns, out of the country shows, magazine covers, CF’s, tv hostings/guestings etc. These various activities makes our Minho soooooo busy then we can see he is getting tired too. But with the love and support of the fans, he cannot afford to show such sad or tired face to everybody.

f(x) on the other hand made waves in the recently concluded SXSW show at Austin, Texas.  What made this appearance special is that based on an article I read and which I believe has been posted here as well, that they grace the event not because they have been sent there or chosen by SM BUT the group was invited to perform. Aren’t we all proud of the group which our Sulli is a part of? And now we know that they are preparing for their comeback as well since they are now in LA rehearsing with a popular and known choreographer Kevin Maher. Yipee … after SHINee we will be seeing f(x) as well with their  album.

So why do I have to summarize all these? Simply because these groups is where our beloved MinSul belongs. They are a family to them.  And we all know that both groups strongly support each other since they practically debut near to each other and they have been doing projects & collaborations as well. For now with the upcoming comeback of f(x) we are all hoping and anticipating that we will see MinSul on the same show and supporting each other not just BACK STAGE but ON STAGE as well. We, of course don’t know when and where would that be, but the possibilities of seeing Minsulraction are higher.

The last clear MinSul moments we all enjoyed was Running Man then came the MBC Show Champion which we all have been hoping for and BAMMM … a picture of Minsul side by side (with Minho’s arm to Sulli’s shoulders and both heads tilting towards each other), then came the very elusive DATV interview which thanks to @teruteru_chan she was able to find and gladly shared to all of us and recently the Etude BTS where we see a very happy, candid and cute MinSul.  Although there are no clear MInsulractions in every SHINee radio interview but fellow crewmates @Timnat2010 and @ravissant are patient enough paired with those Minsul eyes they can spot “unusual” behavior of Minho during “breaks” and if coupled with @peach20kr translations we can only surmise what it means. But it cannot be denied that such actions and Minho’s answers can be closely co-related with Sulli.

A few pages back there was a crewmate who was having doubts about the true status of MinSul.  What happens next was an offense/defense “battle” on who and what to believe.  It was not a pleasant sight and incident for the thread since I am proud to say that this couple-shipping thread is one or if not the most friendly and fun thread. We may have our own opinions and feelings but we maintain decorum, respect and no bashing atmosphere in this forum. Nobody really knows what is the REAL STATUS of Minho & Sulli. We only “interpret” them based on the various circumstances whether they are together or not. Our interpretations may be bias since this is the MinSul thread after all, thus a few spazz and make assumptions by associating their actions or even little things from one to the other.  But we are all aware that Minho & Sulli have their own lives and their own careers. They are individuals that we all wish the best in their future. They have their own past (good or bad), own set of friends and co-workers which they work closely related to.  The world they are into is prone to gossips, scandal and unsavory news and personalities that will test MinSul individually and as a “couple” (i.e. shipping status). But in this thread there is an UNWRITTEN RULE that somehow agreed upon by every crewmate that aside from NO BASHING of Minho, Sulli or MinSul and with other OTP’s and that is to refrain or minimize from posting pics, vid, news or comments that would cause sadness, worry and most especially waver the hearts of the not so strong willed MinSul fans. The reason is not because we refuse to believe them or do not acknowledge the so called “bad news” but it’s because WE OPTED TO WELCOME POSITIVITY IN THIS THREAD. This forum has already become a refuge to many whom while at work or during, before and after work, school or to any point of their destination of the day, would like to feel good and be happy. Thus, negative posts or any comment are discouraged. We all have our own opinion BUT let us always remember that this is a MINSUL THREAD and if we want respect we should also give the respect that everybody deserves.

Nobody owns MinSul and with that we cannot control them much more with their emotions. Let us respect them and let them discover each other’s importance in each other’s lives.  Let us not rush things and take things slowly but surely.  We are all here because we see and feel something about these two worth cheering and waiting for. Let us hope that their relationship through the years develop and grow into something more mature and lasting.

Nobody knows what would happen to Minsul in the future,  but one thing I do know is that majority or it not all of us want them to be TOGETHER FOREVER and successful with their respective field of endeavors (in case either would go beyond being IDOLS). I promised myself to wait and cheer for these two not just until they have declared their love to each other but until they got married and have little Minho & Sulli  :P:)) ;)) ;))  As I said before this ship is a long journey but I am willing to wait until we reached our destination, no matter the distance and no matter how big the waves we would encounter along the way.

So let's ..

trust-and-believe-by-faith_design.png  IN MINSUL

I AM AN ADDICT.  A MINSUL ADDICT.

@peach20kr, thanks a lot for your help! BTW, can I have am understanding that Minho was trying to state it clearly that it doesn't matter for his girl being unable to play sports well, though he will be happier if she can enjoy the sports together with him? Is it a sign of positively accommodating each other, when his girl is not good at sports?

Also, were his members trying to tease him on purpose when they asked him to date a girl who was active? I suppose that will induce an instant explanation from Minho who would give the tone of 'it doesn't matter at all'!

Guest beth0826

peach20kr said:

Timnat2010 said:

SBS Radio Park So Hyun’s Love Game - SHINee (full) 130316

@peach20kr

Chingoo, sorry to bother you again.  Below is the audio clip of the above-mentioned radio interview of Shinee.  They were asked about their ideal types of girls again.  From the Chinese Baidu TTBY forum, Minho expressed that someone compatible with him, loves to make aegyo will be his ideal.  DJ seemed to be curious if a girl liking sports will be the one.  I would like to know how Minho answered and any other things to note?  Thanks a lot. 

Guest nilmemories

According to our fans at Keangnam now, our Minho is extremely friendly. He keeps walking in and out at the hotel lobby, just for his fans to see his handsome face and always smiles to fans. Awesomeeeeeee!!!!

tweeted at 9:37 PM on Mon, Mar 18, 2013:

‎M! Countdown live in Indonesia July 3rd 2013 featuring

• EXO-K

• TVXQ

• CN BLUE

• JYJ

• F(X)

• B.A.P

•FT ISLAND

•MBLAQ

•KARA

•MISS A

(

‎M! Countdown live in Indonesia July 3rd 2013 featuring • EXO-K • TVXQ • CN BLUE • JYJ • F(X) • B.A.P •FT ISLAND •MBLAQ •KARA •MISS A

— Kim Taeyeon (@taeginger)

March 18, 2013
)

No SHINee :(( :(( :(( :(( But at least there's f(x) >:D< >:D<

Guest alecita

[Translation] Interview "TALK 2 YOU Vol.5" to Key and Minho in Jille Magazine, April 2013 edition.
MINHO + KEY
CARDIGAN - STYLE Cardigan that fits snugly and jacket for spring!The set of Key and Minho for the 5th volume of the series! Were tested and exchanged cardigans for the photo shoot. Furthermore, you can not miss the conversation of these friends of the same age. ♪
- With a large collection of clothes helps build good style
KEY: Speaking of March, is the 'White Day', is not it? Valentine's Day is celebrated in several countries so there are a few "Valentine Editions" (* Valentine's Edition) clothing and accessories available, but there is nothing special for the 'White Day'.
MINHO: Right. Like me, even when I have memories of Valentine's Day, all I can remember of 'White Day' is giving something to my mother.
KEY: By the way, what's your memory of Valentine?
Minho: When I was starting high school, Valentine fell on the day of my exam. So this girl was a year younger than me who greeted me, "Please do your best on the test" and gave me a chocolate.
KEY: Why do not you give anything in return?
Minho: Because I did not know who she was.
KEY: Ah ... that's why. What a shame.
MINHO: Well, let's get to the topic ... The cardigans we wear today fit well with the two, right?
KEY: I usually just use cardigans in muted colors like black or white, so when I tried on the blue, I thought those bright colors are good too. The stations that are not typically used cardigans stations we use many colors, right? They are more practical elements in the cold so much I do not choose those colors. Since the style itself is simple too, would put more attention to shirts or T-shirts I wear underneath.
MINHO: Well .... I do not think so much in terms of style cardigans (laughs). As these are worn under coats, I put more attention to points as sure that does not protrude from the jacket.
KEY: It's also a little fun as we exchanged our cardigans during the shoot. Just as I was about to ask how to get wore the same as me, you wore it on his shoulders and looked good.
MINHO: Just as a reference what you always do. Wearing various types of insurance street clothes would you define your style of good clothes.
KEY: We usually have many opportunities to wear different types of clothes but I heard that those who do not have that possibility it would take about 10 years to define his own style. What I say is that, well even if the only you're testing, and it will probably be easier for you to find your own style wearing many clothes.
- "We are kind of like friends rather than evil companions of the same age (laughs)"
KEY: We met for about 7 ~ 8 years ago, right?
Minho: At that time we were still in junior high school. The first thing I noticed about you was your hair. Your hair was long on the side, right? At that moment I knew we had the same age, but my school had strict rules so that I could leave long hair. Neither your style now be allowed according to the rules of the school, and at that time was even longer, so I was wondering if their school was more permissive regarding the haircuts. As any high school student would think, is not it?
KEY: You were very dark, almost as much as now. I thought you were someone who liked sports, totally opposite of me. I was more like a cultural student would do things like listen to music.
MINHO: Despite having opposite personalities, we come to know better inside and out.
KEY: At first, we had very little opportunity to see why we were uncomfortable when we met. We did not know much about each other, but gradually we became close after the debut. Then we could be a bit naughty and tease. And even when we are totally opposite, we find something we share in common, that is, that we both love to eat.
MINHO: We have similar taste in food, right? We even have the same favorite restaurant.
KEY: I think we can say that our relationship is so natural you do not even remember what we talked about.
MINHO: yes, we are of the same age after all.
KEY: The only ones among the members. As someone in class that is close enough to talk freely.
MINHO: But to me, you're like a being that puts pressure on me.
KEY: Huh?! What do you mean?
Minho: Because ... you I would do something, or tell me to buy you something. But you would not do anything in return. Do you understand what I mean?
KEY: Huh?! (Anxious) P ... but when I eat out I call you, while you do not call me, right? If you have invited to call me or bought something.
Minho: That's a lie (laughs) ... In short, we are kind of like friends rather than evil companions of the same age, right?
KEY: resumas not like that!
MINHO: Well ... (laughs). It is because we are so close we can joke.
KEY: Right. If it were a pressure for you, surely you could not say that put pressure on you here, right?
MINHO: In fact, the pressure is correct.
KEY: Hey!
MINHO: Sorry. Just kidding (laughs).
- One question and one answer SHINee!What change would give the girls in the 'White Day'?
ONEW: Baekseolgi (white rice cake steamed)
JONGHYUN: I'd give myself as a gift (laughter)
KEY: Do not wait until the 'White Day' and give it a fashionable item to which is limited for Valentine.
MINHO: Instead of just giving candy, it would give them all together in some kind of surprise.
TAEMIN: Candy. Several flavors.
530542_483634338359180_50080063_n.jpg

Source: Journal JilleEnglish: red@shineee.net

Archived